Disney Magic Kingdoms

This event is annoying me. I am gem poor, so no Premium anything, and it's becoming a problem for Finn/Poe Ear Hats. I got caught out by Finn needing to be level 5 to proceed. So I'm playing catch up with trying to get their ear hats maxed out before Rey unlocks. For Poe, my choices are Woody - 6 hr and Finn 4 hr. For Finn, my choices are Woody -4 hr (conflict with Poe token task), Finn + Poe 6hr (conflict with Poe token task) and Goofy 12 hr.

I'm basically in the same boat. I've been slightly behind the whole event and I'm really hoping that it won't mess me up for getting all of the non-premium characters by the end of the event.

Maybe it’s that I’m off work so have time, but this event seems easier than some past events to me. I recall needing to heavily level up many characters in past events- this one hasn’t seemed that way (so far).

That’s also the only one I would think about enchanting if the game would give me Star Wars Relics.:rotfl: So far its only given me 10. 😔
I'm not quite sure where I got mine through, but now I've been stuck at needed 5 for another enchantment for as long as I've first noticed.

This morning I noticed that kids can ride the X-Wing ride. One of the kids was walking past the left side of the attraction and suddenly disappeared from the screen. He then re-appeared in front of the attraction when the ship landed. I don't know if I would have been able to see him inside of the cockpit, but at least now there are two attractions with which the kids can interact.

Good thing there is nothing important for this Mini Event, the individual in first has 839 and Second 212. I continue to not understand how people get such crazy numbers for Mini Events.

I'm not quite sure where I got mine through, but now I've been stuck at needed 5 for another enchantment for as long as I've first noticed.

I’m currently enhancing the Resistance Speeders and in the same exact spot as you are. I ended up breaking down and bought the BB-8 bundle And got 15 SW Relics from the cobalt chests. Ended up with a few App Store gift cards so figured this would be the time to do it. My gems are also really low right now, so that will allow me to start stockpiling them again.

Maybe it’s that I’m off work so have time, but this event seems easier than some past events to me. I recall needing to heavily level up many characters in past events- this one hasn’t seemed that way (so far).
I agree, I even offered to help out at work for 2 of the days that we weren't supposed to be open and I still end up hitting the wall.

I never would want a stormtrooper, so not buying him felt good. But making the cute little round ball Droid out of my gem range bugs me. And it all seemed to be going so well. Sigh.

After 24 hours I’m at 8/14 staffs and 6/8 ear hats for Rey without having BB-8 or the Resistance Speeders enchantment. I’m hoping to be able to welcome her by the end of the night.

Does anyone else keep getting constantly thrown out every time you try to login or is it just me? Literally only need one more ear hat and staff for Rey and it’s really doing my head in because i can’t get into the game.

2 more ear hats for Rey, if all my tasks drop, I’m 4 hrs away, which is to say, they won’t and it’ll be happen sometime tonight.

Just finished welcoming Rey! For those who have been pleasantly surprised on how smooth and relatively uncomplicated this event has been, that changes when you welcome her. :rotfl:

Welcoming Ray unlocks a 4 hour event mission ”Light in the Shadow” for her to track down Kylo Ren.

Also unlocks a 2 for 1 “Droids You’re Looking For” quest where you need to do 6 droids. Require 2 EMPs to find a droid and up to 6 can collect them with 4,6,6,6,8,4* hour jobs. Not sure about the second required item, because I already have the 1 needed so I can’t check.

It also opens a side quest for Fin/Rey “Mastery in Action” quest.

Most of my characters who can collect droid parts are currently collecting for Rey still, so I should be able to level her to 2 when she finishes her 4 hour mission.

Just finished welcoming Rey! For those who have been pleasantly surprised on how smooth and relatively uncomplicated this event has been, that changes when you welcome her. :rotfl:

Welcoming Ray unlocks a 4 hour event mission ”Light in the Shadow” for her to track down Kylo Ren.

Also unlocks a 2 for 1 “Droids You’re Looking For” quest where you need to do 6 droids. Require 2 EMPs to find a droid and up to 6 can collect them with 4,6,6,6,8,4* hour jobs. Not sure about the second required item, because I already have the 1 needed so I can’t check.

It also opens a side quest for Fin/Rey “Mastery in Action” quest.

Most of my characters who can collect droid parts are currently collecting for Rey still, so I should be able to level her to 2 when she finishes her 4 hour mission.
Same! Looks like we're at the same point. Good company.

That moment when you get the last item to Welcome Rey, and you realize you are 700EC short...

EC is much more of a struggle for me this time. In IOS, I had just enough, so I am just finishing Welcoming her now. But it's Windows where I am short. At least, EC is a "known" entity, and I can start the Welcome in the morning.

I got Rae last night, and then noticed that I had somehow collected enough of those stupid scrolls to upgrade one of the SW rides. Any suggestion as to which one is best considering I already welcomed Rae?

I chose to do Resistence Fighters, as at level 1 it collects Rea’s staff and you still have to level her. I also Welcomed her up before I went to sleep and sent her on first think it was four hours quest while I slept.

After the post-Rey 2-for-1 interrogation droid task, it's time to face the enemy again (20 times with 6 characters). Poe needs to be at level 6 to participate. I don't know what the minimum levels are for the other characters. I have mine at the following levels and they are high enough to battle:

BB-8: level 1
Finn: level 5
Poe: level 6
Rey: level 2
Stormtrooper: level 4
General Hux: level 3

After the post-Rey 2-for-1 interrogation droid task, it's time to face the enemy again (20 times with 6 characters). Poe needs to be at level 6 to participate. I don't know what the minimum levels are for the other characters. I have mine at the following levels and they are high enough to battle:

BB-8: level 1
Finn: level 5
Poe: level 6
Rey: level 2
Stormtrooper: level 4
General Hux: level 3

The only thing I would add is that each of the 6 character tasks are 4 hours each!

Thanks for the post/info! Just got here myself and you saved me the time off having to type all that info.

Was able to send out 3 characters right away. Just started leveling Finn to 6 and my remaining 2 still have an hour to go on tasks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter