Disney Magic Kingdoms

Welcoming Pooh now!

Honestly, my drops got a ton better after the first round, where I was really worried about completing the event at all. Now, unless there's some quest line I don't know about, I'm going to be farming event currency and trying to get closer to the sorcerer Mickey costume (not that it matters too much really).
Pooh (and Piglet) will be out of commission for 13 hours. I think that'll do it for the storyline, though.

Just an update, I didn't get a corona flag, got a goofy hat stand. :sad2:
We can establish a franchise bc I have TWO of them.

I’m done with the Pooh event. It was fun except for a period of terrible drop rates for the last Pooh token.

Now I’m just farming EC and leveling characters.

It’s a big week for my little Kingdom since I just welcomed Pete and Buzz/Woody are off on their 12h flyover before we fight Zurg!

I need 5 red fabrics for Sorcerer Mickey which the chests and Fantasmic will give me before the event ends.

I broke down and spent real money for a platinum chest, but I got Fantasmic, which is really cute. I need three more Pooh Bear ears, and by event end I should have about 20K in EC. Overall, I really dislike this event and I hope every event we have is as well paced as this one was. It felt more manageable. I will say, in the grand scheme of things, this Epic and Legendary token business is utter nonsense. That part I don’t like, the rest is great.
Wait... dislike?
I loved this event!! Pace was great, Mickey didn’t get in the way, drops were ehhh for Pooh, but no worse than some other events since we had much more time. And overall the animations made this event for me. I smiled a lot :love:

Given how many people have got Pooh now, even though the ear drops didn't come consistently, I think it was pretty fair! I suddenly got the last 2 ears this afternoon and will set him on the 12 hour task overnight. Hoping to stay in the top 50 of striking gold. Maybe there will be another happiness event to finish off with? Or some more heffalump balloons?pooh:
I still need 7 red, 5 blue and 4 rope for the costume, maybe just doable with the help of the amber chests.:smickey:
I also nearly have enough magic to open Thunder Mountain, which was our favourite ride at Disneyland Paris :earsboy:

Hope all those still working on Pooh get good drops,
Happy Easter

I finally caved and opened two platinum chests I got Fantasmic in one (yay) and... a planter. Grrr
My Pooh ear drops have improved slightly - I’m up to 12 and with over 40k in EC I’m pretty happy with how this event has gone. Almost makes up for me missing out on 3 characters in Snow White... oh wait no I’m still bitter about that.

Correction: over 50k in EC

Last edited:
Wait... dislike?
I loved this event!! Pace was great, Mickey didn’t get in the way, drops were ehhh for Pooh, but no worse than some other events since we had much more time. And overall the animations made this event for me. I smiled a lot :love:

OMG, that is a MAJOR TYPO. Dam auto correct. I must have not had spaces. I really DID LIKE, not dislike! I didn't look before I posted. I'm going back to edit now! LOVED the event, the pace, pretty much all of it! Thank you for pointing that out for me, :love::smickey::tinker:

I finally caved and opened two platinum chests I got Fantasmic in one (yay) and... a planter. Grrr
My Pooh ear drops have improved slightly - I’m up to 12 and with over 40k in EC I’m pretty happy with how this event has gone. Almost makes up for me missing out on 3 characters in Snow White... oh wait no I’m still bitter about that.

Correction: over 50k in EC
Now that you have Fantasmic, you'll start making better strides towards useless Sorcerer Mickey.

Last edited:
2 days and I'm still stuck at 7 Pooh Ears. I have sent them out and each time nothing.

Still trying to get enough gems for Eeyore.

I'm done for today, too. Mickey came up empty handed every single time today (and this is for the red fabric, not the harder to get ropes). And even Fantasmic didn't give me fabric one time. Now it's just getting annoying.

I need one rope for the costume - hurrah! Should get it in the amber chest if not before.

My big gripe is I've had Pooh for two days now and he's still on level 1 as I haven't had a single hat drop yet from the new tasks. Poor Piglet is waiting for their task together!

I'm done for today, too. Mickey came up empty handed every single time today (and this is for the red fabric, not the harder to get ropes). And even Fantasmic didn't give me fabric one time. Now it's just getting annoying.
Similar but slightly different: ropes have been easy for me. At least moreso than the blue star fabric in comparison.

Edit: also no Fantasmic here, which hurts because it is my absolute favorite. I actually spent all my elixirs on platinum chests rather than save for Jolly Roger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter