Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well that was... odd. I needed one last rope, just received it through Mickey's jig, and when I went to collect the costume, it is still showing as needing one rope. W.T.F.

Yesterday I needed one last Peter Pan ear hat to level him up. The ear hat appeared, and while it was bouncing around, the app crashed before the hat could make it into the book. When I opened the game again, I was still one ear hat short. The interns are really starting to work against me. Friggin' interns...

Last edited:
I think we are going to get the next mini event today and I think it will be the golden trophys again. I have already pulled those characters out of storage and sent them on their tasks. :)

Pooh and Piglet's mission is 12 hours. Just sent them out on it. Udate this evening.

Thanks for the update, looks like you beat me to it. My Pooh ears drop rate has dropped to 0 after I welcomed Pooh 18+ hours ago. Not gonna complain about it though, since I was lucky enough to collect the required amount to welcome him.

Only 1/15 for Pooh ears yesterday :sad: I think I need some Pixie Dust! :tink:

In my Windows game, I have the same bad luck. I got to 5 ear hats fairly easily. But since the completion of the happiness mini-event I have only gotten 1 additional ear, giving me 6. In my IOS game, I have 13 ear hats, and I hope I haven't just jinxed that.

Just finished the costume AND Pooh in the same round. And of course, after the last set of ears dropped, just as I went in to welcome Pooh, I got the ad first about purchasing him for $15. Poor timing, interns. Poor timing.

What's nice is that I am doing both one-hour "welcomes" of the sorcerer costume and Pooh at the same time. Glad they didn't prevent those two from running simultaneously like they do the characters.

Just finished the costume AND Pooh in the same round. And of course, after the last set of ears dropped, just as I went in to welcome Pooh, I got the ad first about purchasing him for $15. Poor timing, interns. Poor timing.

What's nice is that I am doing both one-hour "welcomes" of the sorcerer costume and Pooh at the same time. Glad they didn't prevent those two from running simultaneously like they do the characters.

You spent the $15, right? :rotfl2:

Think about it, if you did you’d have enough tokens to level Pooh up to 4 or 5. Also, I think you’d also save the 4 hours it takes to level him. Think about everything you could do with those 4 hours!

So while you may think it’s poor timing on the interns part, in their Bizzaro world it’s ingenious! :thumbsup2

I finally got Winnie the Pooh late last night and was able to get him up to L2 this morning, so now he and Piglet are off on their 12 hour quest. As soon as I sent them off a kid appeared, wishing to meet Pooh. Oh well. I guess that kid will have a really, really long wait.

I still need 9 fabric items (a combo of blue and red) to get the Sorcerer Mickey costume. I'm still sending him out on his gathering tasks, but I won't be surprised if I fall short in this one.

You spent the $15, right? :rotfl2:

Think about it, if you did you’d have enough tokens to level Pooh up to 4 or 5. Also, I think you’d also save the 4 hours it takes to level him. Think about everything you could do with those 4 hours!

So while you may think it’s poor timing on the interns part, in their Bizzaro world it’s ingenious! :thumbsup2
You know he did!!!!!
ROFL:dog2:
Well yes. But in my defense, college text books ARE expensive, so I kind of felt guilty doing things the above-board way.

Last edited:
Got Pooh and Sorcerer Mickey today. There’s a 6-hour “Magical Lights” task (apparently not associated with any quest) for Sorcerer Mickey if you have Fantasmic. The animation for it is cute.

2/3 ears dropped this morning, so I'm at 14. Currently leveling Piglet to 4, so I have two pairs trying for the final Pooh ears. Both Fantasmic and Mickey let me down most of the day yesterday and then again this morning, so I'm still missing the last rope for his costume. I figure if Mickey doesn't drop it with this current jig that he's doing, I'll just wait for the chest at 11am.

Apparently they sent your missing rope to me this morning, as my 11am chest dropped the last rope I needed to make the costume as well as a 2nd bonus rope that will disappear into the void.
Surprisingly got 2 pooh ear drops today so far, bringing me up to 9. If I get 1 a day, with 2nd one on just one day, I'll be able to get Pooh on the last day, but I'm hoping the drop rate is better than that.

Apparently they sent your missing rope to me this morning, as my 11am chest dropped the last rope I needed to make the costume as well as a 2nd bonus rope that will disappear into the void.
Surprisingly got 2 pooh ear drops today so far, bringing me up to 9. If I get 1 a day, with 2nd one on just one day, I'll be able to get Pooh on the last day, but I'm hoping the drop rate is better than that.
I'll do you one better... with 14/15 ropes and one to go, my this morning's amber chest contained TWO ropes.

Thanks for the update, looks like you beat me to it. My Pooh ears drop rate has dropped to 0 after I welcomed Pooh 18+ hours ago. Not gonna complain about it though, since I was lucky enough to collect the required amount to welcome him.

I got the 2 pots and 2 ears to send Pooh to level 3 during the 12 hour Pooh and Piglet task. Pooh is now at 3. No new tasks appeared after that . The only thing I did get was a pop up window that said Pooh was completed. So now on to leveling everyone else up and going for the event currency. This is a nice surprise. The last few events I have been way behind everyone.

I got the 2 pots and 2 ears to send Pooh to level 3 during the 12 hour Pooh and Piglet task. Pooh is now at 3. No new tasks appeared after that . The only thing I did get was a pop up window that said Pooh was completed. So now on to leveling everyone else up and going for the event currency. This is a nice surprise. The last few events I have been way behind everyone.

That’s funny, it took me 20+ hours to get to level 2 and decided to wait to start the 12 hour mission since it would end an hour or two hours after I go to bed. I was hoping to get the items I needed to level to 3 and luckily it just took me a little over 6 hours to get to level 3. Gonna start the 12 hour mission really soon, so I will wake up to a finished mission.

My plan is/was to get everyone, except Pooh up to level 8 before the event ends. Except for Piglet, who’s level 6, I’ve got everyone else at level 8 and ready for now. Realized Eeyore and Tigger are still just to cheap, 400 EC, not to level up to 9. So I just started leveling Eeyore to 9 and will follow suit with Tigger in a day or two. It would be nice to have those 2 completely collected for before the event ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter