Disney Magic Kingdoms

Fantasmic has the same chance for me as Peter Pan Hat and the ramen stand. I have 3 Peter Pan Hat stands, one ramen stand, and no Fantasmic.

Tigger 4, Ready for 5
Kanga and Rabbit 5, ready for 6

All Pooh’s Nightcaps
28,500 EC
All tasks done. Rabbit just finishing his 6 hr task

23/65, 16/30, 1/15 for Sorcerer
Fantasmic drop rates have been awesome

Oh ya, and another musical fountain in my Platnium chest. Send it to Merlin for Jolly Roger credits

Would it be better to unlock Toy Alien or wait and save potions for Jolly Roger? Working on Jungle Book (about to unlock Baloo) on the main story.

IOS: Finally leveling Alien up to 10. And I am only 2 Flutes away from Peter, thank goodness. For Pooh: Holding everyone at 5, maxed out on books, should max out on honeycomb & sticks before Roo unlocks. 33 Pooh hats, so hopefully by tomorrow morning's collection I will be done with those. 24K EC. No Fantasmic, so Mickey is: 21/4/3

Windows: Oh, this game. My drop rate has been atrocious for everything lately. Peter is only at 18 flutes/20 hats (at least they're more balanced than others have reported). Pooh hats only drop at the rate of 1-2 every time I send out all 3 of them so I only have 27 of them. Not going to have them all by tomorrow. Pooh characters holding at 5, maxed books, should have honeycomb and sticks maxed out by morning. 22K EC. No Fantasmic, Mickey is 17/6/4

Beginning to think I should have levelled up, but instead I focussed on nightcaps and now have them all. tigger, rabbit and kanga are all ready for 5 and I have a pile of honey sticks and cells waiting and about 28k of EC. A relaxing time until Roo comes!

Beginning to think I should have levelled up, but instead I focussed on nightcaps and now have them all. tigger, rabbit and kanga are all ready for 5 and I have a pile of honey sticks and cells waiting and about 28k of EC. A relaxing time until Roo comes!

Sounds exactly like me. I sort of wish I'd levelled everyone up to 5 now. Never mind, almost time for Roo... :tongue:

Genie's Lamp Show was a limited time building for the Aladdin event. You would now have to get it through a Legendary Chest or through a Sapphire chest (which rarely come up) unfortunately

Everyone receives a group award today from the community challenge thing:

1 silver chest
1 platinum chest
5 gems
350 magic

I received the always worthwhile Antler Crown Topiary in my platinum chest. I've opened 4 platinum chests recently and haven't had a sniff of Fantasmic.

I got a.musical fountain!!!

Just got my last nightcap! Holding everyone at 4 (ready for 5) until I see what Roo has in store for us.

Has anyone remembered an event where people are maxed out on both item needed to get whatever event token needed, maxed out on the event tokens and just waiting days for them to unlock the next character? Hopefully this isn’t the calm before the storm...

Only a few more hours till the grand opening of Thunder Mountain, very excited :) 48 hours is such a long time to wait for a new ride...
Anyway back to the event, Rabbit and Kanga are at 6 ready for 7, Tigger is at 5 ready for 6... books and tokens are all maxed out. And Iago is doing the last Aladdin quest.
And fabric-wise, 24/65 red, 15/30 blue, 15/15 ropes... I had Mickey focused on the ropes right from the beginning and I am able to maxed that out first. The fabric drops are mostly from amber chests and Fantasmic.

Not sure what I am doing wrong here but I have 18, 4 and 4 for Mickey. And this is ALL he has been doing since his costume became available. Help?

Has anyone remembered an event where people are maxed out on both item needed to get whatever event token needed, maxed out on the event tokens and just waiting days for them to unlock the next character? Hopefully this isn’t the calm before the storm...
Uhh yes? Nearly every event up to Aladdin when they cut EC earnings and added the costumes. But for many players the days long lull is normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter