Disney Magic Kingdoms

Reminder to newer event players or to players in general, with 2 new Pooh characters available in 1 1/2 days, your probably better off waiting to leveling any Pooh characters (Tigger, Kanga, Rabbit) until the new ones are available. That way you should be able to collect/gather items for Roo and Eeyore faster, because those jobs will only collect their items. If the jobs collect multiple items for different characters, you decrease your chances of getting items for Roo/Eeyore.

Also, try creating as many books and collect as many Honey sticks(?) and Honey combs.Do we know how many books we can collect? I’m currently at 15.

Now that said, I’ll probably level up one more character before I go to bed. :rotfl2:

Reminder to newer event players or to players in general, with 2 new Pooh characters available in 1 1/2 days, your probably better off waiting to leveling any Pooh characters (Tigger, Kanga, Rabbit) until the new ones are available. That way you should be able to collect/gather items for Roo and Eeyore faster, because those jobs will only collect their items. If the jobs collect multiple items for different characters, you decrease your chances of getting items for Roo/Eeyore.

Also, try creating as many books and collect as many Honey sticks(?) and Honey combs.Do we know how many books we can collect? I’m currently at 15.

Now that said, I’ll probably level up one more character before I go to bed. :rotfl2:

Not sure about the books. I think it's the total, between all the characters who need that. For example, if Tigger, Kanga, and Rabbit each need 3 books, then you can collect 9 before you can't collect any more, until you level someone up. At least I think that's how it's working. That's how it seems to have been going for me, with other tokens.

Not sure about the books. I think it's the total, between all the characters who need that. For example, if Tigger, Kanga, and Rabbit each need 3 books, then you can collect 9 before you can't collect any more, until you level someone up. At least I think that's how it's working. That's how it seems to have been going for me, with other tokens.

That's correct, the total tokens needed by all the characters that use them. sticks/combs appears to be 10 each.

OK that makes sense. It’s always confused me because it’s not a “fixed” number, it can vary. So I’m currently at 4/12/10 for a total of 26. I’m currently at 16 books, so I might level up one more before Roo and Eeyore can be welcomed.

I’ve had more than 10 combs, but not sure what it was.

Last edited:
I’ve got Rabbit at 8, Kanga at 7 and Tigger at 5. 39 nightcaps and over 24,000 EC. This has been the best paced event so far.

In other news, I have 18/18/2 on Sorceror Mickey costume. So I wonder what I will get in the amber chests if I already have all the items before the end of the month?

That's it. They aren't going to give you extra of what you need. Although I have lucked out when I only need one last item, and two happen to drop at the same time before one of them can hit the character book. Then I'll be one above the max.

Everyone receives a group award today from the community challenge thing:

1 silver chest
1 platinum chest
5 gems
350 magic

I received the always worthwhile Antler Crown Topiary in my platinum chest. I've opened 4 platinum chests recently and haven't had a sniff of Fantasmic.

Got so excited when I saw a purple card in a platinum chest! Gilmer of fantasmic hope only to be shot down by a ramen concession stand. :(
I got the antler ears thing which Merlin found yummy.

I wonder if I made the rookie mistake of leveling too soon. I have Tigger and Kanga at 5 and Rabbit at 6.

I managed to get Will and Liz leveled up so they have an EC task now!!

Last edited:
Like everyone else, I'm sitting pretty so far.

Rabbit at 7, ready for 8
Kanga at 6, ready for 7
Tigger at 5, ready for 6.

I'm going to leave them there until I see Roos collection characters tomorrow.

40 night caps done. I actually have 41

All yellow tasks besides Rabbits 6 hr one are done. Rabbits will be done tonight

28,000 event currency

22 Book accumulated.

Bring on Roo and Eeyore.

Some of you guys are making me feel like I’m falling behind with your night cap numbers. That said, just playing and not setting timers threw out the day is nice and relaxing.

Tigger - Level 6 - need 4 more hats
Kanga - Level 6 - ready to level
Rabbit - Level 8 - leveled overnight

26 night caps
12 Books
27K event currency

Before Roo and Eeyore are available, I want to get all my characters ready to level so I can just focus on Roo and Eeyore items. Also, want to try getting into the 30s for night caps and as many books stored up as possible.

Some of you guys are making me feel like I’m falling behind with your night cap numbers. That said, just playing and not setting timers threw out the day is nice and relaxing.

Tigger - Level 6 - need 4 more hats
Kanga - Level 6 - ready to level
Rabbit - Level 8 - leveled overnight

26 night caps
12 Books
27K event currency

Before Roo and Eeyore are available, I want to get all my characters ready to level so I can just focus on Roo and Eeyore items. Also, want to try getting into the 30s for night caps and as many books stored up as possible.
Right there with you.

All my characters are at 5, ready to level up.

29 night caps
11 books
26k in currency

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter