Disney Magic Kingdoms

Music on the game itself? Or something you have playing in the background? I haven't had music or sound effects turned on since literally the day I installed the game.

lol music on the game itself. Most of the time I don’t have the sound turned on either.

Pleasantly surprised by my game today! I hit the milestone in the firecracker event and got the one thing I've been wanting - the lantern attraction! (I didn't buy it during the Mulan event way back when). And then, today's calendar gave me a platinum chest and now I am the proud owner of the Zootopia Racetrack! I had honestly given up hope I'd ever get these. Finding room for them was a challenge, but worth the effort. :goofy:

So today i bought 2 of the nbc legendary chests and got zero and the parade float.
Only parade float im missing is the aladdin one.
My incredibles characters and mulan characters are still low because i just got them in legendary chests.
I haven't leveled up my jungle book characters and wendy recently because they are so expensive, and I'm trying to save up to buy another piece of land behind space mountain and save up for peter pan
And it’s just impossible to get tokens for Shere kahn, toy alien, queen of hearts, oogie boogie, and jafar and typically i hate waiting 16-24 hours to level up a character. lol So im in a mad dash to level them up until that point.
Still no zootopia racetrack!

Characters i still need:
Rex
Jack sparrow
Merryweather
Peter pan
Capt hook
Boo
Wall e
Maximus
Flash
King louie
Violet
Sally
Evil Queen
Grumpy

Characters waiting to level up:
Toy alien- 6
Wendy-3
Bagheera-6
Mowgli-6
Baloo-5
Shere kahn-4
Dash-6
Mr. incredible-5
Frozone-4
Zero-1
Oogie boogie-6
Mulan-5
Mushu-6
Rafiki-9
Scar-9
Timon-9
Pumbaa-8
Aladdin-8
Jasmine-8
Carpet-8
Abu-8
Jafar-8
Genie-8
Alice-8
Mad hatter-8
March hare-8
White rabbit-8
Caterpillar-8
Queen of hearts-6
Cheshire cat-7
Bashful-8
Doc-8
Sneezy-7
Dopey-8
Happy-8
Snow white-7
Sleepy-8

Pleasantly surprised by my game today! I hit the milestone in the firecracker event and got the one thing I've been wanting - the lantern attraction! (I didn't buy it during the Mulan event way back when). And then, today's calendar gave me a platinum chest and now I am the proud owner of the Zootopia Racetrack! I had honestly given up hope I'd ever get these. Finding room for them was a challenge, but worth the effort. :goofy:
That's pretty awesome! The only thing I was hoping for from today's platinum chest was the Captain Hook Hat Stand, so when I saw the purple card I was hopeful. Sure enough, I got the stand. While it won't be of any use at all, it's the only concession stand I was missing, so I'm happy to have it. Now all I'm missing is the stupid Headless Horseman statue but of course I refuse to buy NBC chests for it.

Just opened mine and got the cherry blossom tree :laughing:. What a joke!
Do you already have everything available from the chest? I mean, yes it's possible to receive a second concession stand, but if you're maxed out on available characters and attractions, at that point it's a toss-up as to what garbage you'll be getting.

Congrats on getting him!!!

As for having him ready for Level 2, I didn't. It took a few days, and by then he had run out of quests and was sitting around doing nothing along with Wendy.
I was surprised that welcoming him would immediately prompt two different tasks, rather than spacing them out. So now Captain Hook has been waiting around since this morning for Peter and Wendy to wrap up their pointless 8 hour task.

Okay, so, end of the month updates for me, before this new thing that's supposed to happen on the 2nd, whatever that happens to be. Personally, I'm hoping for an extension of the Cinderella group. I quite like not having an event just yet.

Characters: There are a total of 111 (including Merlin) - if I counted correctly. I'm very tried today, hahaha.
Everyone is MAXED out, with the exceptions of:
Toy Alien - collecting for 8
Wendy - collecting for 6
Hook - ready for 10, he can stay there for quite some time for all I care
Shere Khan - ready for 9 - he's also in a holding pattern as he collects for Peter Pan
Peter Pan - I am STILL waiting to welcome him. I need 11 flutes and 13 ears, so I'm getting closer.

In the cauldron, because I think this is important as well - I waited from round the near end of January, till today:
1 Minnie Tea Table
1 Pirate Mast
2 Musical Fountain
1 Antler Crown Topiary
1 Planter
1 Tick-Tock Croc Statue
4 Flag of Corona
2 TRON Mickey Light
2 Stone Dragon Statue
1 Pirate Warning Statue
1 Stone Dragon Statue
6 Scare Storage
3 Backpack Stand
1 Soda Consession
1 Mermaids Statue
6 Collection of Fruit
3 15-Layer Cake
1 Pawpsicle Cooler
9 Pluto Topiary
7 Treble Clef Bush
9 Mickey Ears Topiary
4 Mining Jewels Display
22 Teddy Bear Throne
9 Panther Statue
8 1-Stop Apprentice Shop
1 Partysourus Pary Supply
15 TRON Lamp
89 Hanging Lantern <---- THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!
53 Fun Fire Hydrant <---- THIS ISN'T MUCH BETTER
27 Wooden Bench
1 Wooden Heart Bench
1 Frozen Fountain
1 Blossom Bench
1 Mickey's Gloves Boutique

Grand Totals - Yields: 15,649 Elixir Cost: 84,150

I now have 22,367 Elixir and I was just over 4M Magic before this, so hopefully I can make it back up to 4M before the new THING starts. Which means I can't buy the Jolly Roger, just yet. Hopefully soon

Opened my platinum chest hoping for zootopia, or at least the hook hat concession stand. Ended up with 50 happiness, a pirate mast, and a stupid planter. Got another platinum randomly around my park, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Do you already have everything available from the chest? I mean, yes it's possible to receive a second concession stand, but if you're maxed out on available characters and attractions, at that point it's a toss-up as to what garbage you'll be getting.
Nope, I don't have the lantern attraction...

Congrats on the racetrack!!

Okay, so, end of the month updates for me, before this new thing that's supposed to happen on the 2nd, whatever that happens to be. Personally, I'm hoping for an extension of the Cinderella group. I quite like not having an event just yet.

Characters: There are a total of 111 (including Merlin) - if I counted correctly. I'm very tried today, hahaha.
Wendy - collecting for 6
Shere Khan - ready for 9 - he's also in a holding pattern as he collects for Peter Pan
Peter Pan - I am STILL waiting to welcome him. I need 11 flutes and 13 ears, so I'm getting closer.

In the cauldron, because I think this is important as well - I waited from round the near end of January, till today:
1 Minnie Tea Table
1 Pirate Mast
2 Musical Fountain
1 Antler Crown Topiary
1 Planter
1 Tick-Tock Croc Statue
4 Flag of Corona
2 TRON Mickey Light
2 Stone Dragon Statue
1 Pirate Warning Statue
1 Stone Dragon Statue
6 Scare Storage
3 Backpack Stand
1 Soda Consession
1 Mermaids Statue
6 Collection of Fruit
3 15-Layer Cake
1 Pawpsicle Cooler
9 Pluto Topiary
7 Treble Clef Bush
9 Mickey Ears Topiary
4 Mining Jewels Display
22 Teddy Bear Throne
9 Panther Statue
8 1-Stop Apprentice Shop
1 Partysourus Pary Supply
15 TRON Lamp
89 Hanging Lantern <---- THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!
53 Fun Fire Hydrant <---- THIS ISN'T MUCH BETTER
27 Wooden Bench
1 Wooden Heart Bench
1 Frozen Fountain
1 Blossom Bench
1 Mickey's Gloves Boutique

Grand Totals - Yields: 15,649 Elixir Cost: 84,150

I now have 22,367 Elixir and I was just over 4M Magic before this, so hopefully I can make it back up to 4M before the new THING starts. Which means I can't buy the Jolly Roger, just yet. Hopefully soon

I saved up my elixir sales since you mentioned it.

Here is a summary....

Got 16705 elixir
Cost 89249 magic

I had 86 hanging lanterns, 38 fun fire hydrants, twenty-some-odd teddy bear thrones. Big ticket items were a minnie mouse table from Rock the Dots and 3 musical fountains.....got those in lieu of Splash Mtn in platinum chests this month. Woohoo!

So it was interesting to save up for a month. Thanks for the suggestion. And congrats on the extended temp work!

—————————

I have everyone leveled up to 10...other than:

*Grumpy - 4 hours until he is done leveling to 10
*Mowgli - ready for lvl 10
* Alien at 9. 10 tokens until ready for 10
*Wendy -lvl 4
*Hook - ready for lvl 10
* Peter Pan - ready for lvl 2 once Grumpy is done

Curious what tomorrow will reveal is coming next....

Wendy - collecting for 6

Well it's March and as predicted I'm still waiting to welcome Peter Pan. Of the 111 characters all are maxed except:

Wendy - needs 5 yarn balls for level 7
Peter Pan - needs 7 flutes to welcome

It does seem that finally the drop rates for Peter are improving so maybe I'll be able to welcome him before the Ides of March.

Just got Pan to level 3. I know there were people ahead of me, do any of you know how many more tasks I can look forward to? Flying south tomorrow to get ready to board the Dream on Monday. Can't wait!
I think there was something like a 24-hour quest with Wendy and 8-hour task with Hook...? I think that was it, at least until level 4 for Pan, which I am still a few days away from at this point.

Just got Pan to level 3. I know there were people ahead of me, do any of you know how many more tasks I can look forward to? Flying south tomorrow to get ready to board the Dream on Monday. Can't wait!

He gets a 4 hour task when you level him up to 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter