Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ive been absent from here and the game for sometime, I received the heartbreaking news that my Dad unexpectedly passed away peacefully in his sleep.

You guys are all doing amazing in the Peter Pan quests, for me I am still to welcome Wendy, after a long time away from the game my happiness dropped dramatically so I am working on trying to get it back up so I can have my drops back, after 3 days of playing again still no drops. Yet in perspective it is just a game after all, a distraction from our reality when we need it, my reality right now is the days of my OCD gaming is no longer a priority.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss my friend. I am sending you as many peaceful vibes as possible so you can heal, because while physically nothing happened to you it’s still a wound. All my love to you and your family my friend.

Ive been absent from here and the game for sometime, I received the heartbreaking news that my Dad unexpectedly passed away peacefully in his sleep.

I am so sorry to hear about your dad! I lost my mother coming up on 2 years. Lean on family and friends. Thinking of you.

I was also thinking a night mode option. If sorcerer Mickey is also included, I bet that'll be a new costume that will cost a fortune in either gems or money to unlock.
Of course it's going to be a costume. They aren't going to have two Mickeys running around a park.

You guys are all doing amazing in the Peter Pan quests, for me I am still to welcome Wendy, after a long time away from the game my happiness dropped dramatically so I am working on trying to get it back up so I can have my drops back, after 3 days of playing again still no drops. Yet in perspective it is just a game after all, a distraction from our reality when we need it, my reality right now is the days of my OCD gaming is no longer a priority.

So sorry to hear. Our thoughts are with you and we'll be here when you have time to come back to the game.

So sorry for the loss of your dad

In thinking about the "clue" they gave us, based on what someone else said.

They mentioned keeping things under lock and key - which is Cinderella and the Castle is a night scene, so nearing midnight, another Cinderella section, and it's a sorcerer Mickey, which is magic, and also the Fairy Godmother is magic Cinderella, so I'm HOPING, DREAMING, WISHING VERY HARD for a Cinderella continuation, even though I STILL really want Winnie the Pooh, but a main storyline update, would be perfectly okay with me as well!

Also, I decided to level up the Evil Queen in Snow White, because she contributes nothing to the Peter Pan line, so now the only characters that are not fully maxed are Toy Alien, Shere Khan, Wendy, and Hook. I'm also STILL working on welcoming Peter Pan, but it's a lot shorter of a list than it used to be, so here's my crossed fingers for more main story line updates!

Sorry to hear about your dad.

So sorry to hear about your dad. Events such as that put everything else into perspective. My thoughts are with you - take care.

OK, that really sucks. Honestly sorry to read this news.

I guess that's part of what makes boards like these, its members, special. Legit sympathy for complete strangers who we've somehow come to "know". Hope your family is doing well during these difficult days.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. It definitely puts thing into perspective. I use this game as a distraction from real life, and as you said it's just a game.

So sorry for your loss, keep those special memories alive. Xx

Sending you thoughts and prayers! <3

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a Dad is a tough thing to go through( whether unexpected or suffering with cancer the way I lost my Dad). I know it is difficult. Treasure that he didn't suffer. Try to focus on all of the happy times and smiles you had with him. I always feel like my Dad would be smiling back at me when I get rid of the sadness and focus on what I had. Hang in there.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss my friend. I am sending you as many peaceful vibes as possible so you can heal, because while physically nothing happened to you it’s still a wound. All my love to you and your family my friend.

I am so sorry to hear about your dad! I lost my mother coming up on 2 years. Lean on family and friends. Thinking of you.

So sorry to hear. Our thoughts are with you and we'll be here when you have time to come back to the game.

I am so very very sorry to hear that. Hope you are taking care of yourself too, while you are supporting others.

So sorry for the loss of your dad

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your overwhelming support, when I posted it was to let you all know of my absence and possible future absence from the boards during this time. Unexpectedly I was given an example of Human Nature at its best. You have all had comforting words to share and I greatly appreciate all of them. Sincerely, Bec.

Heartbreaking news. I am so very sorry for your loss. May you be surrounded by the love and warmth of family and friendship during this time of grieving. I pray you are given the peace that surpasses understanding and are comforted by each sweet memory of times with your dear dad. I am praying for you and your family. Sincere condolences and cyber hugs!!

I have been following this board for over a year and never posted before but wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. It is very hard losing a parent but always remember your dad will be watching over you and you now have your own special guardian angel. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry for your loss! :( Take as much time as you need and we all will be here for you when you get back!

Sorry I have been gone for quite a while guys and very inactive, been very busy! Hopefully, I can be back in here a little more than I have been. I needed a break to step back from it all anyway, I have taken my time playing the game because there is no need to rush it, and there hasn't been a whole lot happening with the new update being so slow moving.

Also, not sure if any of you guys really care about this but DMK is planning to go live on Facebook on Friday, March 2nd at 1 PM EST for a 2nd Anniversary Game Show. Answer questions correctly as a comment to win prizes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your overwhelming support, when I posted it was to let you all know of my absence and possible future absence from the boards during this time. Unexpectedly I was given an example of Human Nature at its best. You have all had comforting words to share and I greatly appreciate all of them. Sincerely, Bec.

Isn't it nice when you do something expecting one outcome and you get the outcome of compassion, empathy, and pure kindness? I LOVE when that happens. I'm glad you got that. I think you need it! In times of personal crisis it's always good to have those things. I'm glad this little community could provide you that.

Also, not sure if any of you guys really care about this but DMK is planning to go live on Facebook on Friday, March 2nd at 1 PM EST for a 2nd Anniversary Game Show. Answer questions correctly as a comment to win prizes.

Yeah, I saw that, a Game Show? I feel like that's not fair, because not everyone can be around for the game show so to speak, so we'll see what happens. It's a livestream though right? I feel like it could be great and it could be very odd. Time will tell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter