Disney Magic Kingdoms

So is there some sort of secret, or a way to increase the amount of wish requests you get?
JUSt wanted to tell, to increase the amount of Wish requests you need to fulfill every wish in the park... if you do that they re-appear in short time (like 20/30 minutes).

I am top leaderboard and the trick is to keep "wisher characters" free and keep granting wishes even at 99% because when you grant, more appear. When you don't grant, the same keep staying there...

Attachments

• IMG_6337.PNG
    IMG_6337.PNG
    569.6 KB · Views: 13
Any tips on other ways to earn gems? I want Maximus and Merryweather lol but I don't want to spend $$ ifmincan help it :/ the two a day if im lucky from the theater just isn't cutting it anymore
Upgrading Hamm to level 10 gives you 20 gems. All other level 10s give you 5

so Merlin randomly showed up in my game after the my last Kristoff quest, hes standing outside the castle, cant click on him or anything, he just stands there, haha. ive seen him there in other peoples kingdoms under the social tab but cant remember him in my kingdom since the beginning of the game, just wondering if this happened to anyone else...
Merlin isn't on the move in my kingdom yet. I' ll keep an eye on him.

Finally got TOT from gold chest today
Slight change in tactics today with 16 hrs to go in wishes challenge I fluctuate between 48 and 74 so keeping potential wish characters on 6 to 10 min jobs or not sending at all so hope can keep in top 50
Anna is doing her 12 hr task everyone else is catching Snowgies or collecting items needed good think I don't have to work today

Finally got TOT from gold chest today
Slight change in tactics today with 16 hrs to go in wishes challenge I fluctuate between 48 and 74 so keeping potential wish characters on 6 to 10 min jobs or not sending at all so hope can keep in top 50
Anna is doing her 12 hr task everyone else is catching Snowgies or collecting items needed good think I don't have to work today
Congrats on ToT!!!! Do you have any room for it? Lol. I'm doing the same regarding happiness. I keep ranging in the 40s. My goal is to try to get to high 20s before bedtime.

I can't believe it but I finally got that last bit of green fabric I needed, so Minnie will get her (apparently useless) costume after all. I have Kristoff at L3, but I'm not caught up on the quests because I keep sending characters out on tasks right before their quests pop up (oops!). I hope those of you who were having trouble getting the ear hats are having better luck today.

Has anyone had any success getting Gameloft to restore gems you accidentally spent? And/or has anyone had recent problems with gems disappearing? My husband had 30ish gems missing two days in a row, and now my daughter had 60 go missing today. They are both well aware of how easy it is to accidentally spend gems, but neither of them recall it happening. Obviously it's possible it happened without them realizing it, but seems odd for it to get both of them around the same time, and especially for my husband to do it twice in a row without noticing. My husband contacted Gameloft about his; they asked him for some additional info but he hasn't heard back yet after answering their questions. Just curious how likely it is they will do anything for him. I feel really bad for my daughter because she was saving up her gems for Olaf and was really close, but now with losing 60 it's unlikely she'll be able to get him before the event ends. She's only 11 and doesn't have a Facebook or GameCenter account; is there even anything they can do for her?

I was able to get some gems restored one time. It was back when there was no "safety" on spending and my game was lagging and I spent something like 20 of them to speed up a hamburger stand or something like it, accidentally (it's not like I got anything for it). But I have also accidentally bought floats and things like that and I just dealt with it. At least I got something (even if I didn't want it). But the return was before they put the "are you sure you want to do this?" extra step in spending. I suggest you ask and hope for the best.

Is there an "are you sure?" on gem spending now? I hadn't noticed they added that. That makes it even weirder then, because I feel like they would have at least noticed it happened, especially since it was twice in a short period for my husband. Like I said, he's contacted them and is waiting to hear back, so fingers crossed! Not sure if they can do anything for my daughter anyway since she doesn't have her game connected to FB/Game Center.

Is there an "are you sure?" on gem spending now? I hadn't noticed they added that. That makes it even weirder then, because I feel like they would have at least noticed it happened, especially since it was twice in a short period for my husband. Like I said, he's contacted them and is waiting to hear back, so fingers crossed! Not sure if they can do anything for my daughter anyway since she doesn't have her game connected to FB/Game Center.

The games only asks you to confirm if you are spending gems to finish a timed task early. When it comes to spending gems on other things like parade floats, adding another stand for opening chests, acquiring magic, buying premium characters, etc there is no "are you sure" type deal.

The games only asks you to confirm if you are spending gems to finish a timed task early. When it comes to spending gems on other things like parade floats, adding another stand for opening chests, acquiring magic, buying premium characters, etc there is no "are you sure" type deal.
Ah, ok, I didn't think I had been getting a confirmation when I spent gems. We have scoured everything in both of their games, and we can't figured out any tangible attractions/characters/floats etc. that they didn't already have. So odd.

so i just had Kristoff glitch. was able to have him finish the task that gathers the bags twice instantly and then it fixed itself, the glitch barely had time to register before it was gone, haha. it happend just after i leveled him up and the other wierd thing is, is when i clicked the check when his leveling up was complete the cut scene thing didnt happen. it just to me to a random spot where he was walking around the park. maybe that had something to do with it?

also has anyone else had to wait for Snowgies to respawn. i clicked on the icon to take me to one and when i tried to click the GO button nothing happened, then i noticed at the bottom of the popup it said "More Respawn in 4 Minutes" and i only had 1 character working on catching them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter