Disney Magic Kingdoms

Two full days of non stop
Questing. Using every character possible only on these ears....Still 5 ears short of welcome kristoff. Starting to not be fun trying to get him! #frustrated why is it sooooo much longer? I worry for Elsa :/

I agree. I played less yesterday and got more than 1/2 of those hats, but I've been playing all day today and I'm still short one of them. And looking at the wiki, it seems like we will need 5 more of them just to get to level 2. I have a feeling that Elsa will be nearly impossible and Hans even worse.

Oh, and as far as the snowflakes go, I've had Olaf working on them all day long. It's not awful if you have Olaf (since at the moment in my game this is all he is good for) but if you don't pay for him with gems or dollars I can see how difficult it would be to get the snowflakes needed.

Haven't been nonstop because of work, but I feel like I'm really behind on Kristoff. I have all the lutes, but only 8/20 hats. The drop rates are terrible (but my view might be skewed because Anna was so easy). Hoping to get him by the end of the weekend.

Does anyone have Minnie's costume yet? I have all the bows and still need 15 of each fabric. She's not a priority right now, but would still like to get her! Has her costume been helpful for anyone yet?

Well I have had 3 characters going after the last 3 green fabrics my batting average is 1 for 12 and now have another round starting
I had to wait abit as my happiness dropped to 96 and and to find wishes to grant to try for that extra 10% chance

After the 4 hours to welcome Kristoff he has one yellow 30 min quest "Wandering Iceman" and a blue 2 hour joint quest with Anna "Get Advice from trolls" His next yellow quest "Show off Ice Carving requires him at level 2, which takes 4 snowflakes, 6 lutes, 5 hats, 600 shields and takes 6min.

YAY

Last edited:
After 2 solid days of sending every possible character out all day long I have...14 ear hats for Kristoff. (I do have all the lures, though!) Hopefully I can finish him up tomorrow, sheesh! I did finally get some Sven ears to drop so I have him at level 3 now.

Haven't been nonstop because of work, but I feel like I'm really behind on Kristoff. I have all the lutes, but only 8/20 hats. The drop rates are terrible (but my view might be skewed because Anna was so easy). Hoping to get him by the end of the weekend.

Does anyone have Minnie's costume yet? I have all the bows and still need 15 of each fabric. She's not a priority right now, but would still like to get her! Has her costume been helpful for anyone yet?
From what I've read earlier Minnie's outfit has been useless so far, inmyself am 10'green clothes away from her but kristoff has been so hard im only focused on his ears lol after two
Full days and staying up LATE I'm o my one ear set away!!!

I just need 1 more green fabric then I'll be done with her costume (should be some time tomorrow). Once I'm done I'll let you know if she is good for anything in her Xmas costume.

Im having no luck with these Kristoff Hats. I have Sven and have not stopped playing since Kristoff was unlocked. When I would wake up at night I would send them off on new quests and I have..... 5 hats! I'm still 15 short and I'm sending the characters every four hours (every 2 for Sven)

Im having no luck with these Kristoff Hats. I have Sven and have not stopped playing since Kristoff was unlocked. When I would wake up at night I would send them off on new quests and I have..... 5 hats! I'm still 15 short and I'm sending the characters every four hours (every 2 for Sven)

After sending all the characters out again and Sven twice, I only have six ear hats. I feel like my drop rate is much slower since others are already welcoming him. Anyone else really behind with the hats?

So tired of ears for kristoff hahaha last night I only needed one more! I set all my characters i could to go
For it as usual thinking I'd wake up to welcome him. NOPE. All quests collected and still a set short lol...here we go again! If it doesn't drop this time I'll....well I'll nothing lol I'll do it again. And again. And again. Insanity.

Yes, it's taken me 2.5 days of the quests over and over...and I'm able to check it all day...still one short here...

Yes, it's taken me 2.5 days of the quests over and over...and I'm able to check it all day...still one short here...

Thank you. I'll keep trying. I can only imagine how difficult it's going to be to get Elsa and Hans and I'm really only playing to get Hans hopefully by the end of the event.

I'm welcoming Kristoff right now. :dogdance: I started the Wishes game about twelve hours after it started. I'm currently at number 110 on the board after very little checking. So, so far the strategy is working! :)

I've been playing a ridiculous amount the past two days and I still need 7 green fabric for Minnie and 5 hats for Kristoff. The snowgies really add a layer of difficulty, that's for sure.

A plus, since I've been playing more I finally have enough items to level up my NBC characters some more.

I really wish they would eliminate magic as potential rewards for platinum and gold chests. The last 4 I've opened have been magic. Very frustrating.

Finally welcoming Kristoff! I feel as if my hats where easier to drop then some of the other players, but it still took me awhile to get everything!! Just be patient everyone!

I kind of like how difficult their making it. I feel like a lot of the players complain if it's to easy and if it's to hard, so they game makers really never win. Lol. But I myself like it more difficult, so it makes me excited to come back to the game in hopes of items dropping. I just hope I can get Hans! I never got Syndrome, so I made it a mission to get Oogie Boogie, and now I'm making it a mission to get Hans!

I just need 1 more green fabric then I'll be done with her costume (should be some time tomorrow). Once I'm done I'll let you know if she is good for anything in her Xmas costume.

yup Minnie is useless... at least at this point in the game. getting her xmas costume doesnt help with anything.

I've been playing a ridiculous amount the past two days and I still need 7 green fabric for Minnie and 5 hats for Kristoff. The snowgies really add a layer of difficulty, that's for sure.

A plus, since I've been playing more I finally have enough items to level up my NBC characters some more.

I really wish they would eliminate magic as potential rewards for platinum and gold chests. The last 4 I've opened have been magic. Very frustrating.

I would advise that you don't level up anybody but the Frozen characters during the event. Leave everyone else with full token counts. If you start leveling other people, there is a chance of tokens dropping for them (including in chests), when you want Frozen tokens.

I welcomed Kristoff last night (finally) but still have 10 green facbrics to go to get Minnie. Anna is now off on a very long quest... I don't remember exactly how long since I was kind of asleep when I clicked on it. :P I have Sven at L3, but I'm keeping him there so my characters can focus on getting more of Kristoff's hats since I figure I can't just leave him at L1 and he needs 5 earhats just to get to L2. It's going to be hard all the way through, I'm afraid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter