Disney Magic Kingdoms

After a few hours of on/off searching, I just found my elusive chest at the end of Main St, right side tucked in by the last building.
That one took a while for me yesterday. Now with everyone posting the difficult spots it helps everyone.

I got much magic from the first gold chest. I am playing btw in Europe, and it tells me that the Cinderella parade won't give me anything else than gems and magic. I think it will unlock Items when I find the gloves. This is a pain. Lucky the Ones Who have other missions!

OKay. Looks like you can get gloves from Woody, Mickey and The Magic Lamp Theater as well as from Chests (Silver) after you introduce Prince Charming.

Prince Charming's Ear Hats come from Rex, Mike, and Goofy.

The Pumpkin Carriage Coach (which will be used for Cinderella too) come from Pluto's House, Chests, and from Prince Charming's 60 minute task. :)
I don't see anything on Mickey or Woody tasks to drop gloves. Can you tell me what task does it? My Prince Charming only shows that chests drop gloves.

Is it the silver chest that possibly holds the elusive gloves? or do we not really know? Just trying to figure out how to prioritize opening them

I don't see anything on Mickey or Woody tasks to drop gloves. Can you tell me what task does it? My Prince Charming only shows that chests drop gloves.
if understand correctly, these tasks WILL drop gloves, after you welcome Prince Charming via the chests.

Is it the silver chest that possibly holds the elusive gloves? or do we not really know? Just trying to figure out how to prioritize opening them

They are in the gold and I believe platinum. If you go look at your chests there a button you can hit to see which chests hold what.

And my bank is now full of bronze chests. Bought the first slot, not ready to pay for the final 2. Fortunately, when you find a chest with a full bank, you are given the option to exchange it or discard it.

I must say I was half asleep when the dog work me at 12:45 AM and I got the banned for time tampering note...it happened again at 12:45 this afternoon, what the heck...and really ticked the other night because for the second time after extended offline play I lost my happiness. went from 58% ecstatic to 58% content...what a joke.. and working on Donald, Phillip, Charming (no gloves yet, first gold chest on the pedestal) so hard to prioritize wishes..just trying to run the parade when Token drops are coming for Donald....

Ok after reading your gold chest results I am ashamed to say the second gold chest I opened had gloves...the first one (the one you start with) had the fish fountain...but the gold one I started unlocking before bed had the gloves...now waiting for some 6 hour tasks to level Charming up to level 2 in order to finish the second task in his story.

I have been waiting for a quest to open up land in front of California Screamin' by the pool. Is there a quest or do we just pay for it?

I just got the update this morning. Is there a popup indicator in the upper left corner every time there is a chest available to find (as in the tutorial)? Or is this like those frustrating brooms and I just have to continuously comb the landscape?

BTW, my count on the number of brooms needed to get the gem reward (at respawn of 8 every hour) is that you would have to get up every hour at least some nights, as there are only 22 hours where you wouldn't have to find them all. How ridiculous is that?

Last edited:
I just got the update this morning. Is there a popup indicator in the upper left corner every time there is a chest available to find (as in the tutorial)? Or is this like those frustrating brooms and Ij just have to continuously comb the landscape?

BTW, my count on the number of brooms needed to get the gem reward (at respawn of 8 every hour) is that you would have to get up every hour at least some nights, as there are only 12 hours where you wouldn't have to find them all. How ridiculous is that?

The counter will pop up when a new one arrives.

At this point I only worry with the brooms if I see them, just to take the magic, not actively hunting them.

I think at first the only chests to get gloves from are the Gold and Platinum chests. Once Prince Charming is welcomed the silver chest shows that it can reward gloves but I've yet to get any gloves from any of my silver chests.

Since I had nothing else to do but to work on Prince Charming I ended up spending some of my 600 gems to buy platinum chests at 50 gems a pop. Took 3 chests until I got my set of gloves needed to welcome Prince Charming. Now he is on level 4 and my Regal Carrousel finished construction about 4 hours ago. I also spent some gems to open up the 2nd chest platform and to buy the Cinderella Float for the parade. I'd probably still be trying to get that first pair of gloves if I didn't spend some gems for those platinum chests.

At first I wasn't a fan of the chests, but I'm liking them more now. I don't like that they make that the only way to welcome Prince Charming, but once you get past that initial rough patch they become just a bonus for the game helping to collect items to add to your park as decorations or helping to build up your magic faster. Hard to complain about free gifts.

I feel like I must have very good luck: I got the gloves on my first gold chest :/

I've just received the task to welcome Cinderella. Her shoes are legendary but only one is needed thank goodness. I'm hoping she's considerably easier to get than Donald or mother gothel.
It's about 4-5 tasks into the prince and a minimum of the prince being level 3 is necessary, as well as the carousel.

With my mickey hat stand farm, im pretty much out of room in my park now!

I feel like I must have very good luck: I got the gloves on my first gold chest :/

I've just received the task to welcome Cinderella. Her shoes are legendary but only one is needed thank goodness. I'm hoping she's considerably easier to get than Donald or mother gothel.
It's about 4-5 tasks into the prince and a minimum of the prince being level 3 is necessary, as well as the carousel.

With my mickey hat stand farm, im pretty much out of room in my park now!

Did Prince Charming searching the Carrousel set off welcoming Cinderella? My Prince Charming has 9 minutes left on that task so I guess I'll find out soon.

How often are the chests supposed to pop up? I haven't had one all day. I even spent 50 gems for a platinum chest in hopes of getting the gloves for Charming and all I got was a wooden bench. :( 50 gems for a bench feels like kind of a rip-off.

Did Prince Charming searching the Carrousel set off welcoming Cinderella? My Prince Charming has 9 minutes left on that task so I guess I'll find out soon.

Yup that is the quest that kicks off the welcoming of Cinderella =)

With my mockery hat stand farm, im pretty much out of room in my park now!
yep! It unlocks Cinderella :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter