Disney Magic Kingdoms

I didn't realize there was a premium attraction for this event. So I used some Gems on it. It'll probably require enchantments to be useful. At least I didn't have to level up any characters to start collections on granny. @supernova - She's the last person to collect that is alive and looks constipated.

So Reddit Info about what comes next

Character Levels for Remaining Tasks
Miguel - 5
Ernesto - 5 (6 to complete storyline quest after welcoming Hector)
Mama Imelda - 3 (4 to complete storyline quest after welcoming Hector)
Abuelita - 3
Coco - 3 (Hector Ear Hat token drop, no tasks)

Cost
Rivera Home - 15,000EC
Abuelita - 11,000EC
Hector - 10,000EC
Total: 36,000EC + leveling up requirements

I didn't realize there was a premium attraction for this event. So I used some Gems on it. It'll probably require enchantments to be useful. At least I didn't have to level up any characters to start collections on granny. @supernova - She's the last person to collect that is alive and looks constipated.
Wait, then who's the constipated dead one? Man, I am so confused...

It feels like so much of what they’ve done for close to a year now is is to make you log in more and do more just to accomplish what you could do a year ago in less time. I think most of us would prefer being able to do things in less time or less often.

I totally agree. I used to log in pretty often during an event (at least every two hours), and even though I've been slacking on this one, I'm still playing at least 4-5 times a day. The last couple events, even every two hours hasn't been enough, and this time I am ridiculously far behind. I just started collecting posters last night, and with the currency requirements, I don't think I'm going to come close to getting the remaining characters and building. I'm tempted to just quit and save my currency for gems later.

So was sort of pleasantly surprised the premium attraction was only 150 gems (feel like for other events they have been at least 200) and it seems pretty useful so far opening more options for collecting items for abulita

So was sort of pleasantly surprised the premium attraction was only 150 gems (feel like for other events they have been at least 200) and it seems pretty useful so far opening more options for collecting items for abulita
Do you have to enchant the building for most of the tasks or not?

So my new game attitude is "I just don't care". After using gems to buy the 2 premium Coco characters leaving me w 20, I just don't care about the Coco building I won't get. I said I don't care to those 3 nasty Lion King hyenas and the rotten McScooge. And sure haven't looked back. As for caring if the new characters from Snow White and Aladdin, or the characters from Moana,and Nemo, nope. They live at "home" during the all too frequent special events not being leveled up. Cause, yup, I just don't care..

I expect I will be the player who has the lowest happiness level, arranging my buildings so it makes sense and feels like Disney, who ignores the tap and trophy events if the winnings are useless. And I am now a happier player.

And, yes, as much as I like "other skeleton guy" (Hecter), I refuse to stress if I don't get him.

Well, Abuelita was relatively painless. Up to point, where I went to Welcome her in my Windows game and managed to level Miguel up instead....

In IOS, Miguel and Abuelita are doing their 4 hour task.

Well, Abuelita was relatively painless. Up to point, where I went to Welcome her in my Windows game and managed to level Miguel up instead....

In IOS, Miguel and Abuelita are doing their 4 hour task.

Looks like the drop rate gods were on your side for Abuelita. :thumbsup2

I'm hoping to start welcoming her tomorrow because my drop rates have just been so so. Currently at 11/16 and 8/14. Been logging in fairly regular the last two days so I haven’t lost much time between collects, but the 6 or 8 hour job lengths really can screw getting the optimal collections. Also didn’t help that I accidentally leveled up Dante a few days before Abuelita was able to collect for and while and while he doesn’t conflict with her much, the items that did went to Dante.

Anyone else having issues keeping there happiness up since we were able to collect for Abuelita? I currently have 5 kids looking for happiness from characters off on 6-8 hour jobs for her and it’s been that way since her introduction.

Welcomed the creepy old woman, completed her joint task, started the six-hour build for house (she needs to be at Level 2), and sent her out on a yellow side task. I have over 200 pinatas, so the kid is now going to 5, and after that everyone will move up one level, as they come off their current tasks.

Anyone else having issues keeping there happiness up since we were able to collect for Abuelita? I currently have 5 kids looking for happiness from characters off on 6-8 hour jobs for her and it’s been that way since her introduction.

yes I am having the same problem. Those 6-8 hour tasks are a killer All the way around.

yes I am having the same problem. Those 6-8 hour tasks are a killer All the way around.

Same here. I ended up getting the 24h happiness safeguard from Merlin to make sure I stayed ecstatic until I welcome Abuelita. I’m still not convinced the different happiness levels really impact drop rates, but will take any bit of luck as I can.

5 ruby chests so far (all "free", no gems on a chance) and not even a hint of the haunted mansion bride. Didn't even see her scroll through. Now why would I waste gems if I don't even see the hint of her being possible to get. I'm sure it is because I got my legendary item for this half of the year. It's probably because in the last attraction chest recently, I finally got the Western Arcade (Still no Ice Rink even though it too would be completely worthless at this point). I hate these chests and so many other things. Why do I keep playing? It is the completionist in me.

Good news! Finally got my sapphire chest today!

Bad news - the"limited time content" (Bride, Evil characters) had already expired so not even a possibility of getting them. Add another concession to the inventory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter