Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm also building the Voodoo Emporium now. I'm missing most of the regular storyline premium buildings, so I've just had to clear out a bunch of concessions in order to make room. Much easier to place everything now with the little guides/arrows, along with the option to store all the building/decor by zone or entire kingdom, so I'll probably play around with my park's layout after the event (I still have enough room to mostly keep areas themed).

Scar in Hercules really bothered me for some reason. Totally out of place.
That one was really obvious but I think I was too young for it to bother me. I was shocked when I found out Goofy, Donald, and Mickey were all in Little Mermaid which I had only watched about 70 times in the past 20 years and never caught.
1x3c221ff68z.jpg

That one was really obvious but I think I was too young for it to bother me. I was shocked when I found out Goofy, Donald, and Mickey were all in Little Mermaid which I had only watched about 70 times in the past 20 years and never caught.
1x3c221ff68z.jpg
Oh-my-GAWRSH. You've just made a complete FOOL out of me! 30 years this movie has existed, 30 years it has been a staple in my family, and I NEVER KNEW!!!!

How h
1x3c221ff68z.jpg
How have I never seen this?!? I've watched it more times than I'll admit and never saw that.

1x3c221ff68z.jpg

I never caught that one either!

Wow, I think I've fallen behind. I've been cheating on this game a little the last few days and it's starting to show. Guess I'll have to drop my new game boyfriend and focus on my predictable game husband again. I haven't even started on the Voodoo building yet.

I'm at:
Louis lv 2
Eudora lv 4
Naveen lv 1
7k in ec

How is everone else doing?

Wow, I think I've fallen behind. I've been cheating on this game a little the last few days and it's starting to show. Guess I'll have to drop my new game boyfriend and focus on my predictable game husband again. I haven't even started on the Voodoo building yet.

I'm at:
Louis lv 2
Eudora lv 4
Naveen lv 1
7k in ec

I am barely ahead of you, with Naveen at 2 and the building in the process of being built. Looks like there is a big time wall up ahead, so I don't think you've done much damage by cheating on the game. I may be behind most people, though, since I'm not playing it all the time. It's just become too much of a time sink these days with all the events.

Off topic...but...gigantic enormous ads are taking over on my forum pages. I keep clicking on them by accident while they are loading. It's driving me crazy!!!

After welcoming Naveen, he has a 4 hr task. Then you are prompted to build Dr. Facilier’s Voodoo Emporium. Naveen must be lvl 2 to build. Build takes 8 hrs. Costs 4K EC.

Thank you to all the regular posters for the laughs during and after the tower challenge. I have time to read but not often to post (not that I can match the humor of several of you anyway). Anyway, the humorous quips on here are more enjoyable than the game during events like the last tower challenge so THANK YOU.

@supernova @mikegood2 @Haley R @Windwaker4444 @mmmears and many others.
Ikr? Look at all the info we learned about breakfast cereal alone this past week? My son thought I was crazy when I flicked dry corn pops at him from my spoon. I never would have had that idea if it wasn't for random forum info!! I feel smarter everytime I log in :o

I am barely ahead of you, with Naveen at 2 and the building in the process of being built. Looks like there is a big time wall up ahead, so I don't think you've done much damage by cheating on the game. I may be behind most people, though, since I'm not playing it all the time. It's just become too much of a time sink these days with all the events.
Yeah...I think all the events and a boring Tower has led me to stray a little.

My Incredible attractions are safe for the moment in the Tomorrowland area...but RIP BH6, those buildings are about to be put out to pasture. I have them below the roller coaster, so I figure that's a good place for current attractions that I'll be using for awhile.

I'm at:
Louis lv 2
Eudora lv 4
Naveen lv 1
7k in ec

I only have Naveen at level 1 and haven’t been given the option to build the building yet. I’m not too worried since we have awhile yet. I want to level up nick so I may do that over night. I don’t want his tokens to conflict with anything though

What the f?! I waited all this time to click on a clam because I thought “there’s only 6 hours left I should be good”. The person in first on my leaderboard has 80. I thought I would be in like first waiting this long. Is this not a real strategy?

Side note: Naveen is at level 2 now and I’m building the emporium.

1x3c221ff68z.jpg

And Buzz Lightyear in Finding Nemo when Nemo is in the dentists office

Attachments

• B5D8E362-7860-4CD7-B761-5CA82E6E30C4.jpeg
    B5D8E362-7860-4CD7-B761-5CA82E6E30C4.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 17
Naveen is ready for level 2 and working on his first task. I fell asleep before I finished welcoming him last night :confused3
I’m up to 8.7k EC until I build the first building.

Hi everyone first time commenting here... I just took that survey and wow they wanted to know everything. I mean I was kinda hoping it would ask me about those stupid chests or...maybe if I would like to view my kingdom from a different area...or be able to have a 360 view of it...things that would actually help me with the game. But I was asked what sports I like...lol sorry I just found that funny.

Anyway I’m building the building my poor trumpeting gator is only a level 2 and my prince is leve 3. The mother is the only one getting the spotlight at leve 4...which means I’m not getting much luck on the other tokens.

Anyway I love reading your comments you all keep me laughing ty have a great weekend

What the f?! I waited all this time to click on a clam because I thought “there’s only 6 hours left I should be good”. The person in first on my leaderboard has 80. I thought I would be in like first waiting this long. Is this not a real strategy?

It works better than just starting right away. But others play in offline mode and then log in at the end. So they might have collected the whole time, but only connected their game to the internet shortly before you did. And I think there is some degree in randomness in the playing time, so most of the people on your leaderboard probably started late, but not necessarily all. I also think devices matter. It works better for me in my IOS game than Windows, I think because there are more IOS players than Windows players, so fewer potential leaderboards on Windows. What place did you show up as?

Got the Emporium built over night - kind of a "blah" building (the shodowy arms creeping up are kinda cool but that is it) suspect I will put it away in inventory after these characters are leveled up to 10

Did get the 3 chests from the event - but only got tokens ... no concessions or decorations. Not that I care that much about decorations but if these chests are the only way to get any of them it would have been nice to get at least one thing unique to them

usually what I do is when a tapper event first starts I only play with my phone in airplane mode - this way I can collect items without triggering being put on a leaderboard. Then when you do play and get put on a leaderboard you can enter it with all the items you had collected but you get put on a leaderboard as if you just started then. Even doing that for a couple of cycles helps a lot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter