Disney Magic Kingdoms

After welcoming Naveen, he has a 4 hr task. Then you are prompted to build Dr. Facilier’s Voodoo Emporium. Naveen must be lvl 2 to build. Build takes 8 hrs. Costs 4K EC.

Thank you to all the regular posters for the laughs during and after the tower challenge. I have time to read but not often to post (not that I can match the humor of several of you anyway). Anyway, the humorous quips on here are more enjoyable than the game during events like the last tower challenge so THANK YOU.

@supernova @mikegood2 @Haley R @Windwaker4444 @mmmears and many others.

I was watching P&F last night and could have sworn that I saw Scrump in the movie, towards the end when things are coming at Doc F.

Thank You!!! Near the end of "Friends on the Other Side," there are dolls playing drums etc and I've always said one of them looks like Scrump.

That's not really too unheard of. Animators often include an easter egg or two to recognize past films.

After welcoming Naveen, he has a 4 hr task. Then you are prompted to build Dr. Facilier’s Voodoo Emporium. Naveen must be lvl 2 to build. Build takes 8 hrs. Costs 4K EC.

Thank you to all the regular posters for the laughs during and after the tower challenge. I have time to read but not often to post (not that I can match the humor of several of you anyway). Anyway, the humorous quips on here are more enjoyable than the game during events like the last tower challenge so THANK YOU.

@supernova @mikegood2 @Haley R @Windwaker4444 @mmmears and many others.
I bow to your kindness (and impeccably good taste).

The Louis ear hats are driving me mad - been trying nearly every 2 hours with Bo Peep and only 1 has dropped since yesterday. Going to take forever to level him up every time

Still 4 hats short for Naveen. He came up quicker than I expected and I made the mistake of leveling Eudora to 3 and Louise to level 2 yesterday. Not sure how much it slowed me down, but guessing I would welcomed Naveen by now it I hadn’t.

Still 4 hats short for Naveen. He came up quicker than I expected and I made the mistake of leveling Eudora to 3 and Louise to level 2 yesterday. Not sure how much it slowed me down, but guessing I would welcomed Naveen by now it I hadn’t.
I’m pretty much in the same boat. I figured next character doesn’t unlock for like 6 days so no need to get in a big hurry. I’m sure I will still hit the time wall. I wanted to be able to keep collecting the tokens from the dolls so I can level up as much as possible while using EC.

I did the same. Eudora is now ready for 4 and Louis to 3 so hopefully the drops will be better for Naveen. So far I've had 1 ear drop since 7 am. I'm maxed on gumbo too so the dolls are just EC until I can get Naveens ears.

Thank You!!! Near the end of "Friends on the Other Side," there are dolls playing drums etc and I've always said one of them looks like Scrump.

IKR! This was the first time I noticed it.

Well, thought it would take longer to get the last 5 war hats than it did so I am ready to welcome Prince Naveen but in the middle of Anestasia leveling up. Oh well

I did the same thing. Sent Tremaine up to level yesterday, thinking that there was no way I'd get Naveen's items. So of course when I wake up this morning and play he was ready. I had to wait and wait, but I'm finally leveling him up now. I refuse to pay gems to speed stuff up.

That's not really too unheard of. Animators often include an easter egg or two to recognize past films.

I agree it's common, but much more common in Pixar movies than Disney ones. Plus it's such a weird sequence - the dolls are kind of like demons or something... Fitting for Scrump I guess. :laughing:

I agree it's common, but much more common in Pixar movies than Disney ones. Plus it's such a weird sequence - the dolls are kind of like demons or something... Fitting for Scrump I guess. :laughing:

Disney definitely does it in the more recent films. Just off the top of my head there is Mrs Pots and Chip in Tarzan and Flynn and Rapunzel attend the corronation in Frozen

22-tarzan-ft-beauty.jpg

brob4cpwelyjack7vqil.jpg

Since I don’t have Ariel’s mermaid costume, I can’t complete one of the side tasks for her. So I’m guessing I have to stare at that task for the next 23 days? Well done.

Since I don’t have Ariel’s mermaid costume, I can’t complete one of the side tasks for her. So I’m guessing I have to stare at that task for the next 23 days? Well done.

It's an optional task,so you don't have to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter