Disney Magic Kingdoms

After that task, you need to level her up to level 2 for the next task. Sending her on that task now.
Which is just another point to anger us. Louis will be stuck at 2 for a bit because there are only two ways to collect his horn for the time being: the parade and Eudora. Once the parade is done and (more often than not) nothing drops, we still have a six hour cool-down period until we can start again. Poor poor programming job, interns.

Last edited:
So you are visiting Florida. Mt. Dora is a nice little town mostly for antiques and a nice place to have a meal or a drink. I live about 10 miles out of town in the country with the the cows, horses and bears LOL. I also have Eudora on her first task.

Yeah, we are going for Renninger's Antique Extravaganza, that they hold 3 times a year. We've been out there just on a regular weekend, but the special sales are supposed to huge. My Dad lives in Winter Garden, and this trip is WDW-lite. Today we went to the Wildwood Antique Mall in Lakeland. Found a ton of vintage Disney Christmas stuff, so my Dad's a happy camper, since that is his primary Disney collection.

Yeah, we are going for Renninger's Antique Extravaganza, that they hold 3 times a year. We've been out there just on a regular weekend, but the special sales are supposed to huge. My Dad lives in Winter Garden, and this trip is WDW-lite. Today we went to the Wildwood Antique Mall in Lakeland. Found a ton of vintage Disney Christmas stuff, so my Dad's a happy camper, since that is his primary Disney collection.
Wow. Going to have to give that place a try when I get there in September. Thanks for the tip!

Interesting that Tiana isn't the final character, or even close to the final objective.

Interesting that Tiana isn't the final character, or even close to the final objective.
Actually I was really surprised to see that, it’s almost as if they have listened to complaints and gone back to the old way of events where you need to get all characters first, defeat the villain, then welcome the villain. They just added the comfy costume because Tiana can’t fight shadowman in that ballgown obvs

Actually I was really surprised to see that, it’s almost as if they have listened to complaints and gone back to the old way of events where you need to get all characters first, defeat the villain, then welcome the villain. They just added the comfy costume because Tiana can’t fight shadowman in that ballgown obvs
How soon before we're collecting for her Halloween frog costume?

Renniger’s holds all different types of antique sales all the time. Just depends on what you are looking for. For us locals they make a great fresh veggie market every week and all types of re-enactments ,etc. make sure you check the Mt Dora Inn out, down on Lake Dora even if you just drive by.

I started playing early this morning, but then was out all day with a friend and decided to be present (and not be rude) so I haven't touched the game all day and now I'm behind. Oh well. :sad2: Hoping to catch up somehow. Not the way I wanted to start this event, but real life comes first. I just got Eudora to L2 (was able to get her this morning) and I have Louis but he's only L1.

I started playing early this morning, but then was out all day with a friend and decided to be present (and not be rude) so I haven't touched the game all day and now I'm behind. Oh well. :sad2: Hoping to catch up somehow. Not the way I wanted to start this event, but real life comes first. I just got Eudora to L2 (was able to get her this morning) and I have Louis but he's only L1.
Ouch. Yes, you are probably quite a bit behind. Most of us have been playing steadily today have already welcomed Louis, Eudora, Tiana, Ray, and Lawrence, and have hit the second time wall.

Last edited:

WHAT!!!

How dare you have a real life! Bet you really upset the interns. :rotfl: (Added the :rotfl: because without it, you’d have no way of knowing if I’m kidding or not)

Ouch. Yes, you are probably quite a bit behind. Most of us have been playing steadily today have already welcomed Louis, Eudora, Lawrence, Tiana, Ray, and Big Daddy, and have hit the second time wall.

Yep, she missed the game glitch and it looks like you missed some of it to. I finished the entire event an hour ago.

I was really hoping her comfy outfit would be the last thing. I'm going to be upset if I can't get Dr Facilier. I couldn't care less about any costume.

I'm with everyone on the costume issue. It should have been last. Now we HAVE to get it, whether we want it or not. Wreck it Ralph Tiana looks silly. I remember people were up in arms about it when it was in theaters. She went from looking like Tiana, to looking like Beyonce. For real, what's with that hair? THAT'S NOT TIANA'S HAIR! :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter