Disney Magic Kingdoms

I do have to admit the new re-arranging feature is pretty handy. Just doesn’t solve what we’ve all been complaining about...

The only suggestion that would have made it even better if they made the items transparent while moving them, so you can see the whole space.

good point - sometimes it is that you just are hitting a boarder in the back that you can see so the buildings being translucent would be nice

Everyone on Facebook is complaining about not receiving the Mulan rewards described in the letter to users. Game loft finally answered one person with this reply about more land and the Mulan gifts for the comfy outfit:

“Hi Robin! Thanks so much for your feedback! We certainly do not want you to feel ignored! Please know that providing you with more land is always a top priority for us. However, unlocking land can impact game performance, and we want to make sure we do it right. We are always looking for ways to optimize Disney Magic Kingdoms while giving you and other players exciting new content and events. Although we haven't opened more land in this update, we are looking for ways to do so in the future! Finally, the gifts you're referring to will be going out later today to all affected users. Hope this clears things up!”

Tea set!!

Yes me too another Minnie Tea set lol

Hot dog stand

Was expecting to basically say the same thing this morning, because let’s be honest, that’s what it always feels like we get. To my surprise/shock I got Steamboat Willie!!! :jumping1:

Cleared out the initial plot of land we got in the game like I usually do before events and it fits really nice there. :thumbsup2

@Haley R Did you get much snow? Just finished shoveling and we only got about 3”, but it was basically 3” of slush. All I can say is thank god for snowblowers, or I’d still be out shoveling for atleast another hour.

Was expecting to basically say the same thing this morning, because let’s be honest, that’s what it always feels like we get. To my surprise/shock I got Steamboat Willie!!! :jumping1:

Cleared out the initial plot of land we got in the game like I usually do before events and it fits really nice there. :thumbsup2

@Haley R Did you get much snow? Just finished shoveling and we only got about 3”, but it was basically 3” of slush. All I can say is thank god for snowblowers, or I’d still be out shoveling for atleast another hour.
I would say we got at least 5 inches. I went in the ditch yesterday on my way to school so that was fun

good point - sometimes it is that you just are hitting a boarder in the back that you can see so the buildings being translucent would be nice
Word of caution moving items; I’m pretty positive some decorations and concessions have diassappeared on me.... ugh

Is anyone else having trouble with Mulan's comfty fabric tokens? They don't come up on Cri-kee and he doesn't come up when you click the token in the costume store....

However, unlocking land can impact game performance, and we want to make sure we do it right. We are always looking for ways to optimize Disney Magic Kingdoms while giving you and other players exciting new content and events. Although we haven't opened more land in this update, we are looking for ways to do so in the future!.

They really need to spellcheck better. They misspelled monetize!

Is anyone else having trouble with Mulan's comfty fabric tokens? They don't come up on Cri-kee and he doesn't come up when you click the token in the costume store....

Same here, and there's loads on FB about it so I guess it's the same for everyone. I was really hoping to bag the last token...

Same here, and there's loads on FB about it so I guess it's the same for everyone. I was really hoping to bag the last token...

Thank you!! Glad it's not just me! Good luck on that pesky last token when it eventually gets fixed.

Just got my gift of 1 piece of fabric and 15 gems

Was just coming here to post I just got my 30 gem gift. Between that and the 22 gems for Re-completing the Mulan collection, that is 42 gems I was not expecting today

Now if I had only gotten Steamboat Willie instead of another musical fountain out of my calendar platinum chest it really would have been a good day! ;)

Proof that you can fit all attractions in the spaces we have! I have been working on this layout for awhile. It is really difficult to properly place attractions around space mountain which drives me absolutely insane but you can't really do much about that.
View attachment 372509View attachment 372510View attachment 372511View attachment 372512View attachment 372513View attachment 372514

Although I waited for a (brief!) lull in the game and in my RL, using your photos, I finally have all the attractions (except for three recent ones) along with some concessions in my park...this is the happiest I’ve been with the way my park looks in ages.
Thank you very much for sharing!
:thanks:

Ok, I broke the seal and started putting away attractions to make some more room - overall I picked attractions that I just didn't care for, seemed fairly static, took up more room than they should, etc. I did cross reference with the list of attractions that drop trophies and ensures all of those were left out

I had already put away the Omnidroid City and I don't have Steamboat Willie, the Animation Academy, nor the new China Pavilion. So in addition to those I put aweay
- Magic Lamp Theater
- Sword in the Stone
- Omnidroid Obstacle Course
- Syndrome Zero Point Energy Rings
- The Meadow (might put that back as small)
- Troll Knoll
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Golden Afternoon (also might put that back as not too big)
- White Rabbit House
- Tweedle's Wacky Fairway
- Seven Dwarf's Cottage
- Rabbits House
- Lilo's House
- Lahui Beach
- 'Ohana
- Frederickson Gardens
- Ito Ishioka Robtic Lab

so 17 + the 4 I didn't have/have out, 21 in total away

This was rather freeing as now have more room to play with ... I was able to group the remaining ones together much better (put all Pirate things in Adventurland, etc.)

The other thing I did was to put the 3 1 hour trophy collecting attractions and the 3 2 hour collecting ones near each other to make collecting those more efficient

I also took the time to go through my concessions and ensured I had 1 and only 1 of each out and gave any extra to Merlin

I now have 2 large plots near Cali Screaming free (figure will use one for Princess and the Frog stuff) and a couple of other smaller open areas. Probably can free up a bit more if needed

So I think was for the best, set me up pretty well for next event and didn't take too, too long (just don't have it in me to totally take everything off and fully restart)

Thank you for this helpful list...especially in light of the upcoming event.
:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter