Disney Magic Kingdoms

I leveled up 3 LM characters so I’m trying to collect for them quick before the event starts just in case their tokens interfere. I wish the event was starting tomorrow. We are getting tons of snow right now and I’m not going anywhere tomorrow

TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!! :rotfl:

Seriously though, I’m personally not looking forward to the short turnaround at all. I’d much rather have about a month to work on leveling up characters and ideally start getting bored or the lack of things to do. That way, I’ll look forward to the next week.

Seriously though, I’m personally not looking forward to the short turnaround at all. I’d much rather have about a month to work on leveling up characters and ideally start getting bored or the lack of things to do. That way, I’ll look forward to the next week.
I’m excited to get new characters and stuff. Where I’m at in the story sucks. I have to level up to do every single quest and it takes like a whole week to level them up. I’m working on nick and Judy. It took me like a whole week do get him ready for his last quest and now I have to wait again. It takes too long and I get bored

You shouldn't have too many characters left at this point, I wouldn't think. I believe I am down to three, including the cricket.

You shouldn't have too many characters left at this point, I wouldn't think. I believe I am down to three, including the cricket.

Got me beat. Down to 5, but the Mayor and Vanelope will be ready to max in a day or two.

Cri-Kee: 3
Vanellope: 9 (need 5 metals)
The Mayor - 9 (need 5 badges)
Anastasia - 8
Drizella - 9

If it was a game update with new content coming out, that would be find, I don’t mind the extra content at all. That quick of a turn around between events is a different story, atleast for me. In game content can be handled at a casual pace, but events feel so rushed.

I’m excited to get new characters and stuff. Where I’m at in the story sucks. I have to level up to do every single quest and it takes like a whole week to level them up. I’m working on nick and Judy. It took me like a whole week do get him ready for his last quest and now I have to wait again. It takes too long and I get bored

That’s wierd, your response and @supernova first post didn’t show up until I posted my response to his second post.

Anyways, like I said in my response to @supernova I don’t have any problem with the quick turnaround if it was in-game content. People can do that at whatever pace works best for them. Events on the other hand require more attention and grinding.

I got the notification for the survey this morning ... I started it but it was slow - just to recognize each tap took like 5 tried and a few seconds delay. After about 10 minutes I was only 1/4 of the way through and still being asked about why I use each social media platform I just gave up

I hear ya. My two quests are welcoming Peter Pan and Shere Khan. I have Shere Khan's tokens and about half of Peter's (stupid flute), but no where near the magic needed so I'm basically just collecting magic at this point.

After the update, a news item is available:

Attention Kingdomers!

Over the weekend, Mulan's Comfy Costume was removed from the Costume Shop 3 hours early. During this time, players were unable to earn Fabric Tokens. Upon noticing this, we immediately brought the Costume back, and we extended its availability for the remainder of the weekend. However, players were still not able to use Cri-Kee to earn Fabric Tokens.

To make things right, we are extending the availability of Mulan's Comfy Costume until 15:00 GMT on Thursday, February 14, and during this period, we will be bringing back the Ruby Chests that include Tokens for Mulan's Warrior Costume! Finally, we are also offering the following compensation:

1. Players that (1) welcomed Cri-Kee, (2) welcomed Mulan, and (3) did not get Mulan's Comfy Costume will be given 1 Comfy Mulan Fabric Token, along with 15 gems.

2. Players that purchased Mulan's Comfy Costume, either in a bundle or with Gems, between 15:00 GMT on Saturday, February 9 and 14:59 GMT on Tuesday, February 12 will receive 30 gems.

Please note that Glitched Fabric Tokens will continue to be available to earn in the Princess Dressing Room during this period.

Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention and giving us the opportunity to make things right!

update is available in iOS

Appreciate them doing something for the glitch ... though I was one fabric short so purchased it at a cost of 34 gems, so the 30 gems doesn't quite make up for it ... but oh well

So what if I already had Mulan but welcomed Cri-kee and wasn’t able to get her comfy costume? Out of luck or does that fall under option 1? I’ve already downloaded the update and haven’t gotten anything so I’m thinking those of us in this situation are out of luck. Anyone else know otherwise?

On another note, are we supposed to be able to use Cri-Kee for the comfy fabric now? Cause that’s not on option for me.

So what if I already had Mulan but welcomed Cri-kee and wasn’t able to get her comfy costume? Out of luck or does that fall under option 1? I’ve already downloaded the update and haven’t gotten anything so I’m thinking those of us in this situation are out of luck. Anyone else know otherwise?

On another note, are we supposed to be able to use Cri-Kee for the comfy fabric now? Cause that’s not on option for me.

I was in option 2 and didn’t get my gems yet ... I assume they are waiting until the period is over or the next event begins to distribute those gems

I also welcomed Cri-Kee before the end of the event, but don’t have any way to collect Mulan comfy fabric. It sounds like we should be able to.

I hear ya. My two quests are welcoming Peter Pan and Shere Khan. I have Shere Khan's tokens and about half of Peter's (stupid flute), but no where near the magic needed so I'm basically just collecting magic at this point.
It’s gonna take me a pretty long time to get barbosa since only rapunzel can get his stupid hats

I do have to admit the new re-arranging feature is pretty handy. Just doesn’t solve what we’ve all been complaining about...

The only suggestion that would have made it even better if they made the items transparent while moving them, so you can see the whole space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter