Disney Magic In England, May 2020 to October 2021 Updates In First Post

I really hope Disney just lets us know about the rest of Europe (and probably Alaska) itineraries very soon. They are removed from the website, you can't even select onboard activities/excursions or even check-in (and it's past the PIF date for mine), so it definitely seems like they will cancel them. Allow families to move on with their refund so they can maybe plan another vacation this summer.

I really hope Disney just lets us know about the rest of Europe (and probably Alaska) itineraries very soon. They are removed from the website, you can't even select onboard activities/excursions or even check-in (and it's past the PIF date for mine), so it definitely seems like they will cancel them. Allow families to move on with their refund so they can maybe plan another vacation this summer.
You can't? People in my group have reported they can... I think they could when it was already removed from the website

You can't? People in my group have reported they can... I think they could when it was already removed from the website
Nope we cannot and it's a big topic in our group right now. We've been trying to book things "just in case" and the page won't load or we get errors in the app.

Which cruise are you on? Platinum castaway club members can check in right now for my cruise, Disney Magic 13 September from Dover. Some have booked Palo Brunch and other activities.

Which cruise are you on? Platinum castaway club members can check in right now for my cruise, Disney Magic 13 September from Dover. Some have booked Palo Brunch and other activities.
We're on the Norwegian one and when the window opened for Gold, they were able to book (we're silver, ours is the same as PIF and we'll move the cruise before that)

I'm wondering if it's for either August cruises or if it's because we are trying to book after they pulled them from the website vs Platinum/Gold PIF date was before they pulled them from the site. Not really sure.

I'm wondering if it's for either August cruises or if it's because we are trying to book after they pulled them from the website vs Platinum/Gold PIF date was before they pulled them from the site. Not really sure.
Mine is the last one in August ;)
I checked our Gold booking window was May 17th, they pulled the European cruises from the website on the 12th or the 13th, so people were definitely able to book after. Don't think anybody checked since then for our cruise though, as no new window opened, so I don't know if it still works.

Mine is the last one in August ;)
I checked our Gold booking window was May 17th, they pulled the European cruises from the website on the 12th or the 13th, so people were definitely able to book after. Don't think anybody checked since then for our cruise though, as no new window opened, so I don't know if it still works.
Good info to have! I am definitely stumped then haha.

We're on the 10-Night Northern European Cruise too, and are gold Castaway Club members. I don't encounter problem to book activities.

Last edited:
Allure OTS has arrived in Cadiz for her dry dock, so (hopefully) something positive for the Magic!

Really interesting stuff. Conceirge have been contacting those on our WBTA in October and giving details of activities etc so it looks like those cruises after August even though not showing on the DCL website are still allowing people to book activities.

I believe the Magic is scheduled to be in Dover for 4 days while they disembark and repatriate crew. There were some crew that had flights cancelled but others are leaving as scheduled. It will be interesting to see what happens after she leaves Dover.

well now, guess your source /info was not correct. The Magic has now been 6 days in Dover :)

She's still in Dover! This must cost a fortune! Wonder why they aren't going to an anchorage in the North Sea or something

She's still in Dover! This must cost a fortune! Wonder why they aren't going to an anchorage in the North Sea or something
because like I have said all along, they are waiting it out in Dover to restart the end of the summer season. They probably worked out that its financially better to sit in Dover with minimal crew than it is to stay at sea.

because like I have said all along, they are waiting it out in Dover to restart the end of the summer season. They probably worked out that its financially better to sit in Dover with minimal crew than it is to stay at sea.
Staying at an anchorage close to Dover wouldn't be all that different, but a lot cheaper, so I'd still consider that waiting it out "in" Dover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter