Disney Magic for February 15, 2015-7night

hey guys - I still have three requests on FB that I can't confirm...anyone know these folks?

Michelle Forino
Maria Lonergan
Nicole Judge

I don't really want to just add people without a little "vetting" to at least confirm they are cruising!!

Cayla

So I am so far behind I booked this cruise last October when I was on the Magic. I was actually on the First full week beacause the week before they cancelled the Cruise. So anyhow I am wanting to be part of the FE and part of the FB group, but it wont come up on the search

Jessica Stephens -MOM.... This will be my 5th
Scott Stephens-DAD.... I know my Husbands first!
Noah Stephens 5 years old-SOn.... My sons 4th. He got ill in March when we went and he could not go so I am one ahead of him.

I need to read the threads and get caught up but I am giving the basics right now.

Been on Dream twice and Magic Twice..... THis is my third time on Magic
I will Never get to go on the Fantasy because it is Sat to Sat cruise only which is hard to get two Saturdays and two sundays off. I don't have weekends off

The WOnder I am saving for ALASKA one day and West Coast where I live.

Jessica

Hi Derek Welcome aboard :) and yes 6 months away. I asked on FB but are you joining the FE? I dont always check FB and am on here more. Thanks have a great weekend
I think I do want to Jon the FE, but I have read as much as I can find about it and still have questions. So, do you share gender and age for all in your party because the "gifts" are sort of personalized? Also, do you get one gift per person participating in your FE?

I think I do want to Jon the FE, but I have read as much as I can find about it and still have questions. So, do you share gender and age for all in your party because the "gifts" are sort of personalized? Also, do you get one gift per person participating in your FE?

Hi
We haven't set up so called rules for our FE. So it will be up to you how you would like to to do it. Some are doing one per person, some doing for kids and one for the adult(s) in room, others doing one per SR. Some are personalizing etc..
I have listed Stateroom number, adults names, kids names or DS or DD, kids ages, any allergies?, any special occasions (celebrations), fav characters and anything else you would like to note as no food gifts, no religious gifts etc..
Some people travel far so bringing one per person can take up lots of precious luggage space, some do magnets or bracelets so less on the packing and can manage that in luggage as 1 per person.
Feel free to keep asking ?s

Hi We haven't set up so called rules for our FE. So it will be up to you how you would like to to do it. Some are doing one per person, some doing for kids and one for the adult(s) in room, others doing one per SR. Some are personalizing etc.. I have listed Stateroom number, adults names, kids names or DS or DD, kids ages, any allergies?, any special occasions (celebrations), fav characters and anything else you would like to note as no food gifts, no religious gifts etc.. Some people travel far so bringing one per person can take up lots of precious luggage space, some do magnets or bracelets so less on the packing and can manage that in luggage as 1 per person. Feel free to keep asking ?s
That is exactly what I was looking for. Sounds fun. I would like to sign up. I will send you a private message with our info. I have read enough to know I will be in group 2.

Hi Cocopalmer :) welcome aboard, and yes you may join the group and FE.
I will respond to that via email, I got that as well.

Hi Tom
Sorry you found it difficult to find the FB group, it is searchable and others have found it. Cayla here is charged with the FB and has gotten back to every request. since people volunteered please have a bit of patience ;)

I found it I just can't get accepted. I've never had an issue getting into a Disney cruise group before. I've also read some comments here that I'm not alone....

Hello All
FE part 2 (Donald) has closed. I am opening FE Part 3 "Pluto".

Please let me know if you would like to join up. WOW I can't believe we are up to 3 groups at 6 month out. We don't have any set rules here except to please be kind enough to honor allergy, religious, and special request on the lists.

The hard date for any additional FE groups is January 4, 2015 that is 6 weeks prior to sailing. This allows the final group some time to prepare.

If you are on here and want to join up please email me: Disneymagic2.15.15@gmail.com with your info.

Please include:
Names, ages, allergies, special requests, fav characters and anything else.
it is that simple, really.
Once the Pluto list gets to say 15 I request those members to vote on a cutoff of SR.

Once we get closer to the sail date we will figure out if we want to hand out once or twice during the cruise Sea days.

Thank you and go Pluto :cheer2:

Tom - I am sorry that I didn't see your request - I added you to the group. The group is limited to people that are vetted because in the past there have been a lot of trouble with stalking, folks who were not cruising on a specific cruise as well as the risk of thieves trying to figure out who is going away ("casing the joint" as it were)

in that note - the following people have requested access - anyone know them? or are they here and I missed the request?

Courtney Palmer - are you CoCoPalmer?
Betty Stuart Cordista
Joel Brock
Natasha Ewen Reichel
Keto Evans
Michelle Bernstein-Forino
Nicole Girard Judge

PM me please if you know anyone - I will be unavailable for the month of September and will NOT be able to approve or add anyone during that time.

Cayla

OK - I have to say something - I'm going to be the BAD guy here

I know we are all worried about predators and security (so am I - that is why I did not join in on the FE - and I have done 6 prior to this - I won't give out personal info to ANYONE on a Forum)

here are some simple tips

1.) DO NOT post personal info on this forum (or any other) this includes full name or where you live

2.) DO NOT post other people's full names

3.) DO NOT give your personal email address to anyone on a forum or facebook (create a "vacation or forum" email) one that doesn't have your name as part of it of the email.

4.) FACEBOOK - create a "vacation or forum" facebook id - one that doesn't have your personal name, where you live, OR any personal info or pictures.

Sorry, just had to say something as with all the names being thrown about on this forum I could easily not only identify a person but your home address in a matter of minutes if I wanted too. Same thing can happen if you give me an email address that has your last name attached.

PLEASE be cautious when giving your personal info!

I know we are all worried about predators and security (so am I - that is why I did not join in on the FE - and I have done 6 prior to this - I won't give out personal info to ANYONE on a Forum)

1.) DO NOT post personal info on this forum (or any other) this includes full name or where you live

3.) DO NOT give your personal email address to anyone on a forum or facebook (create a "vacation or forum" email) one that doesn't have your name as part of it of the email.

4.) FACEBOOK - create a "vacation or forum" facebook id - one that doesn't have your personal name, where you live, OR any personal info or pictures.

Sorry, just had to say something as with all the names being thrown about on this forum I could easily not only identify a person but your home address in a matter of minutes if I wanted too. Same thing can happen if you give me an email address that has your last name attached.

I agree, but there is noway I think it can be circumvented.

Unfortunately even with a tidbit of info anyone can track people down. We do have an email that is just for this cruise but Google nowadays gives out full names and Facebook as well, so if anyone wants complete anonymity they would have to stay off the web.

What Cayla and I have tasked ourselves to do, is do our best to follow up with the persons joining. I know for a fact (just tried it ;)) that typing in any of my info in a search engine I get everything that related to me before we moved, so am I safe for a little while ?- yes, but in no time the sites will all be updated and we are back on the WWW.

Honestly they way I see it is the only things one can do before vacationing is freeze their credit (a dear friend did that once as her name was hijacked), get a house automated system directly connected to police and FD, live in a gated community, or get a house sitter (but we need that for our dogs- so that is a mute point).

Unfortunately with an FE yes I do need some info like a direct email. That way the lists only go to those who give me that information.
Like I said we do the best we can to not let everyone that requests in a free pass. We ask, we question and before anyone can get any info they must give us theirs. Unfortunately it all we can do, short of having to go through an FBI background check.

You are not the bad guy, you are giving good advise to be safe :thumbsup2
We have a gmail account that is just for this cruise, a google docs account that holds the FE lists just for this and only being viewed by members on the FE list. The FB account......well people use their own so your advise of making one just for the cruise is a great advise. Like I said google and FB give full names etc... I do ask that I get an email to share the FE and yes people can also set one up as I did for the FE all good points, thanks.

All I meant in my PP is that if one gives a little info out on the web, they should be prepared to go to the extents of the list I mentioned like freezing accts. etc.. Otherwise the World Wide Web and those surfing it, will catch up to them.

If you have any online presence at all, nothing you post is private. Anyone who has admin access to ANY board or forum you post on can track you down easily using the IP address you are posting from, even if you use software to generate a fake one. Nowhere on the internet is "safe". No one is truly anonymous on the internet, and not posting your name or email doesn't change that. Everyone has to decide for themselves what they are comfortable with.

On another note:
For those of us driving, I just booked the Fairfield inn in Titusville for $118 the night before we cruise. That includes breakfast and the 40% off coupon for parking at the port. It gets really good reviews. The only drawback is that it is about 25 min from the terminal.

Hello everyone!! I'm very excited to be joining this cruise in February!! It is my very first cruise ever and my husband's first with Disney. I am hoping to participate with the fish extenders but CLEARLY I'm a newbie....how do I get started?! Thank you in advance!!!!:beach:

Hi Jo
I got you request to have your sis-in-law on the FE. I am posting to see if we can add her as someone dropped out. Hold on tight.
Also we do have a FB page that I don't think you are mamber. If you want to be please let me know. We try are best to keep both areas updated, so it isn't necessary, just another planning tool for this sailing.

Hi All,
We had 2 staterooms drop out of FE Groups. I wanted to know if FE1 - Mickey group would mind if we added Tom to that group, since 2 staterooms have canceled in that one.

I also wanted to know if anyone in FE2 - Donald minded if we add Jo's (Dori's) sis in law to that group since a SR dropped out there as well.

Bjornda has changed her cruise date and she was on both Mickey and Donald. Leah also left Mickey FE 1, some time back.

Please let me know ASAP.

Called DCL for dining rotation info today to start planning for Palo dinner and brunch. The info I got was that formal night is Tuesday, pirate night Thursday, and semi formal night is Friday. Nights 4 and 5 are in the same restaurant, and the rotation we asked for is ACLAACL. Just thought I would share and make sure no one else had gotten different info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter