Disney Magic for February 15, 2015-7night

I think we can expect a "PremEAR" at sea during our cruise.

The new movie McFarland, USA opens on February 20th. Starring Kevin Costner, it's based on the true story of "...novice runners from McFarland, an economically challenged town in California’s farm-rich Central Valley, as they give their all to build a cross-country team..."

I called the other day and they only mentioned:
Finding Nemo 3D, Frozen, Captain America, Maleficent, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Hundred Foot Journey, Alexander and The Horrible.....Bad Day, Big Hero 6, and Into The Woods. I guess we have to wait and see...

Hi! We just booked this cruise and are so excited. It will be myself and my almost 10 yr old son. My husband sadly could not get the time off work. I see that the FE is closed which is probably blessing in disguise as I only have 2 weeks to get my act together. If there is a last minute FE group let me know as we do love it. My son would love to meet some boys around his age at the meet-up if there are any in this group. Any info on the dinner rotation or excursions appreciated. It will be a busy 2 weeks!

Hello! We're a family of 4, girls 7 & 9, wondering if there's a last minute FE being organized.... Thx!

Hi Wshop and kakvt
Welcome Aboard! all the FE lists have closed even the late sign up closed so i am so sorry about that. There are a few boys that are 9 &10. We do have a more active other page that we are meeting at, but i try to update here as often as possible. If you read back to post 188 it has a direction to contact. Sorry we arent as active here. We do have a meet scheduled on the first day (Embarkation Day) at 2:30 pm at the Promenade Lounge. One of the other members set that up for us. You are welcome to join in and we all are looking forward to it. A few pages back on here are links to the old Navigators for our itinerary. We are using them to judge activities. Mostly now we are all discussing packing strategies and counting down. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.
Welcome again

Hi All
My wife & I are on this cruise, just the two of us and this is cruise No. 12 with DCL.
If anyone would like to meet up we will usually be found in Keys before the second meal sitting and again from about 10pm onwards on the first night. Just look for the guy with the beard and come and say Hi.
We are from England and don't bite!
Look forward to meeting some of you on board.

Richard & Janet

Hi Richard and Janet
This thread was for the February 2015 cruise that we just took. You may be looking for the 2016 ?

Hi Richard and Janet
This thread was for the February 2015 cruise that we just took. You may be looking for the 2016 ?
Oops-should be next Sunday MARCH 15. See what 10 days at OKW in WDWV does to you!
Thanks for being more awake than we are.
R & J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter