Disney Magic for February 15, 2015-7night

Is it possible to please still join the FE list? Please let me know what to do.

Thank you!

Please see the reply above to cruisinmcintyres do the same so you can get on the list. Please do so by tomorrow night so we can close out.:thumbsup2 Thanks Bela

Hi how do I sign up for this? Sounds like fun! Also how do I find out how many people are in the event for our cruise? Thanks!

Same thing here please see response above to CrusinMcIntyres and give me names staterooms numbers kids ages any celebrations etc.... And try to send me a message, I will add you and again try to figure out an easy way to post here, but see back to page 13.
Thanks

Hello all
Unfortunately the day has come to close the Pluto Group.
I didn't hear back from a few of you on this tread either through here, PM, e mails, etc...

I am so sorry about that, but it had to close at some point I suppose. A few things tho....

CodysDisneyPals and CrusinMcIntyres You made it on and are confirmed :cool1::thumbsup2:)

if you are one of the people below I have held spaces for you BUT please make contact by Friday January 9th 5pm eastern standard time.

Nikitta28 you did make it onto Pluto list but you have not yet confirmed, you must confirm to be kept on list again please make contact through posting here, email PM, something please..... Or I will have to take you off

tash4318 Natasha, You never replied to request to contact via PM or replied on here, please do so.

Fec224 Fran, You never replied to posts here or the other family thread or PMs sent. Please do so.

If I do not hear back by Friday the spots held will be eliminated by January 9th as stated above.

If that happens don't fret feel free to start your own FE meet for this cruise. it is all about fun. As the cruise gets closer I am sure you will get others that may want to join in as well.
But alas we have to close because the people already confirmed in the FE lists have to get to work making their FEs and some are shipping, etc.. so we must keep this cutoff date.

Thanks for understanding
now I have to go and figure out what the heck I am going to make......
Best and Happy Mickey Crusin'

Just wondering if I am the only one that has something scheduled for each week and or day to get ready for the cruise. Thanks Belac for all the time you spend working on FE list to make our lives easier.

This is to Nikitta
I do not get my PMs please reply here to confirm you are in the FE Please.
Unfortunately if you don't by Friday January 9th I will have to assume you are NOT in the FE and will be removed. Please get back to us.

We have Closed all our lists (thank goodness:cool1:LOL).
Anyone new here that wants to start their own please go right ahead and do so, as we can't accommodate and usually a few late booking get their own group going. Happy Cruising

Nikitta28 Please look at post # 188 page 13 on this thread and see if you can contact me via that electronic mail address

Nikitta
I have you confirmed on the list thanks
Would you prefer that I type the list out here for you or will you find the electronic mail address and send a message and I can give you access through a link? Let me know which you prefer. BTW I will try to keep you informed here of any meet plans if you don't contact me via electronic mail.
Thanks

Hi
Unfortunately we closed the lists already. But please feel free to start a new FE exchange. There are usually a few that either just find out or are late bookings.
Feel free to ask and plan though. There are lots of experienced folks on here.

Padalyn - 7122 - Cayla F, Cathy F

mspb18 - 6103 Paris F. Dennis M, Emily 8 F

calihannah - 7104 HannahF, Craig M, Rebecca 8 F, Ally 4 F

WDW Here We Come
2028 Angie F, Jim M, Josh 9 M, Hailey 7 F

Nikitta28 7082-,GrammieF, DD 16-F, DD 14-F DD 14-F
Nikitta28 7080 - DW-F , DH M, DS 12-M, DD 10-F

DisneySunPrincess
2140 - Suzi F, Kevin M, Jordan 15-M, Tatiana 8-F

Tim K 7012 - Andrea F, Tim M, Samantha (Sammi)4-F,
Elizabeth (Lizzy) 8-F

Mama2goldens 2024 - Jennifer F, Ryan M, Leah 2-F,
Mama2goldens 2517 - Diane F, Bill M, Donna F (Adult)
Mama2goldens 2022 - Katrina F, Joey M, Brandon 4-M

Lbroberts 8542 - Lori Beth F, Ron M, Danielle 14-F
Nick 11-M, Ella 7-F

Abby 6564 - Abby F, DH-M, Ella 6-F, Landon 3-M

Brenda 6067 - Brenda F, DH-M Alyssa 21-F, Carsen 11 M

Anthony 2576 - Kathleen F, Anthony M, Jordan 11-M

Codys Disney Pals 6522 - Maria F, John M, Gianna 8-F,
Michael 5-M

Fec224 2614 - Fran F, Jimmy M, Danielle 12 F,
Matthew 9 M

Basically we have DIS Name, Stateroom #, Adult Name and gender, Adult Name and Gender, Child Name, Age and Gender, Child Name, Age and Gender ......
Any questions do not hesitate to ask

My DH and DD will be on the Magic sailing on 2/15/15. We have never been part of a FE group and are really excited to join. I ordered a FE from Etsy and now just need to be added to a group!
My daughter is 8 (almost 9...where does the time go????)
Any suggestions would be welcomed! I've read about FE's and see some groups give one gift while others do more than one.
Thanks for putting the FE together and I hope we can join.
Natasha

My DH and DD will be on the Magic sailing on 2/15/15. We have never been part of a FE group and are really excited to join. I ordered a FE from Etsy and now just need to be added to a group!
My daughter is 8 (almost 9...where does the time go????)
Any suggestions would be welcomed! I've read about FE's and see some groups give one gift while others do more than one.
Thanks for putting the FE together and I hope we can join.
Natasha

Hi Natasha
I tried to PM you and posted relentlessly here. We had to close the list on the prearranged date.
FYI
There is also timsarasmom on here looking to start a latecomers FE list. You can try sending her a message here or Please contact me so you can be part of the group at least in planning.

Hi
We are all meeting casually at 2:30 at the Promenade, on Embarkation day. I will update if anything changes. Look forwarding to meeting everyone.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
A little over a month to go yeah:):):)

I think we can expect a "PremEAR" at sea during our cruise.

The new movie McFarland, USA opens on February 20th. Starring Kevin Costner, it's based on the true story of "...novice runners from McFarland, an economically challenged town in California’s farm-rich Central Valley, as they give their all to build a cross-country team..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter