Disney Has the Best Chicken Nuggets Ever! - Update Dump - Finally Completed!

Good luck with the interview! Major pixie dust headed your way!

Jill in CO

Good luck with the interview! No worries about catching up, life gets in the way sometimes, and this is just a bunch of friends sharing vacation stories. Very small in the overall scheme of life. We understand and will be happy ti have you back when life calms down a bit.

Just got caught up on all your life updates. Good luck with your upcoming interview! And totally know the feeling about falling behind. Been in and out of the DIS myself here for the past 4 months, but still manage to make my way back during a long hiatus! Miss all the silly banter with my DIS peeps.

Hey, Andy, hope things are going well. I finally managed to pop back in here after like 2 months myself and yours was the only report I didn't miss an update (or a bunch of updates) on so far, haha. :goodvibes (Totally not making fun, I'm still stuck at 2 years ago in my reporting...:blush:) Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope things are good with you and your family.

So yeah... a few months between updates. I suck.

I'm going to try to get back in here more often going forward, but we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I did want to let everyone know the interview process went well and I was informed earlier this week that I'll be getting the position. Of course, that does mean I'll be doing my job, trying to find someone to take it over and learning new responsibilities which certainly won't help with my huge game of catch up, but I'm excited about the opportunity and it should really be a good thing for me and my family.

I want to let everyone know I've read all your comments, even if I haven't taken the time to address each one individually. I do want to catch up here sometime soon, so my game plan will be to read through the many, many updates on other TRs I'm following. Give some briefer than normal comments and then I'll get back here with the next update on this TR. I'm not going to promise a time frame, because I don't want to make a promise I might not be able to keep, but I will certainly start reading some of your TRs right now. I have a little bit of time today...

Congrats on your job!! No worries—the Dis can require a lot of time, and life is busy! (Especially for you with your work and your beautiful family!) We'll be here. Take your time, and participate in whatever way makes Dis-ing an enjoyable free-time activity! :)

Congrats on earning the promotion! That's awesome!

Jill in CO

I'm going to try to get back in here more often going forward, but we'll see how that goes.

No worries, dude. As you can see, we're still here and waiting for that time when you are able to be here again. Do what you gotta do and we'll see you when you have more time. :)

Anyway, I did want to let everyone know the interview process went well and I was informed earlier this week that I'll be getting the position.

Hey, that's great! Congrats!

::yes::

I mean, uh, welcome back, Andy!

Anyway, I did want to let everyone know the interview process went well and I was informed earlier this week that I'll be getting the position. Of course, that does mean I'll be doing my job, trying to find someone to take it over and learning new responsibilities which certainly won't help with my huge game of catch up, but I'm excited about the opportunity and it should really be a good thing for me and my family.

Congratulations! That's great news. I know what you mean about playing catch-up, especially when taking on a new position and new responsibilities. My time is definitely more limited here than it used to be. So that's resulted in not really being able to participate much in the everyday chatter. You'll figure it out, I'm sure.

I want to let everyone know I've read all your comments, even if I haven't taken the time to address each one individually. I do want to catch up here sometime soon, so my game plan will be to read through the many, many updates on other TRs I'm following. Give some briefer than normal comments and then I'll get back here with the next update on this TR. I'm not going to promise a time frame, because I don't want to make a promise I might not be able to keep, but I will certainly start reading some of your TRs right now. I have a little bit of time today...

It's nice to have goals! But seriously, the least of your priorities should be to catch up with reading about some strangers' vacations. We'll always be here if you have time.

So happy for you about the job, Andy! Huge congrats! :)

Miss you around here for sure, but understand all too well the time other stuff demands. :hug:

Congrats on the promotion! I know how things can get busy when you're doing two or three people's jobs!

I was pleasantly surprised to see you reply on my TR, even if briefly!

BTW I'm playing catch up too!

Congrats on the promotion! That's so great for you and your family!!

Take your time Andy; we'll all be here when you get back, lol!:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter