• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never used topcashback, but reviews from a number of boards has lots of people saying they never got paid out for legitimate purchases or they have to file numerous complaints to get payment for legitimate purchases. Interestingly enough, on trustpilot topcashback has a higher rating than ebates/rakuten which I find hard to believe considering the fact that on sites like SD there are way more complaints about Topcashback. But as we all know just like on Amazon, it is very easy for people or companies to manipulate reviews (In fact, there have been articles about people paying off amazon employees to get high reviews for their items.)
I use Topcashback all the time as their rates tend to beat others for the online stores that I frequent. There have been times when things didn't credit properly, but they are good about fixing it. I keep a spreadsheet to track purchases with all the portals I use and then check on it regularly to make sure things credit. This is just my opinion, but I think that sometimes people just don't read the restrictions, assume that they should get cash back on everything purchased, and then get mad when they don't get credit.

I my experience, Topcashback took a very long time (compared to other cash back sites in the past) to credit, which is one reason people would complain because it would seem like you weren’t going to get credit. But when they say it would take x amount of time it really did take x amount of time — they weren’t just saying some far off time and then crediting sooner. So if you don’t mind a long wait and carefully read what’s allowed it can be a good site.

I know every month is different, but has anyone paid attention to RMN target deals - wondering if we can anticipate, based on past trends, for another (higher) offer to be posted next month or for there to be a break and no Cashback offered. I know it would just be speculation, but wondering what people who have done this for a while are predicting.

Is the RMN deal for 10% back at Best Buy on weekly ad items still good for gift cards? I got $100 for Hulu last week as a test and would like to get more.

Also Raise has 5% off on Target cards today only. I would like to take advantage but nervous to buy as i am waiting for a diaper sale at Target and thats not this week and i have read it is best to buy and use right away.

May be jumping into this thread 2050 pages too late, but are there any must-have gift card deals at the moment? We're 3 weeks away! Thanks!

Is the RMN deal for 10% back at Best Buy on weekly ad items still good for gift cards? I got $100 for Hulu last week as a test and would like to get more.

Also Raise has 5% off on Target cards today only. I would like to take advantage but nervous to buy as i am waiting for a diaper sale at Target and thats not this week and i have read it is best to buy and use right away.

It's been working for me. I've done it three times now. I just did another one yesterday so I just keep crossing my fingers. I do a small amount and when it goes pending, do another one. It's up to $70, but I think that's within a one month timeframe, maybe?

It's been working for me. I've done it three times now. I just did another one yesterday so I just keep crossing my fingers. I do a small amount and when it goes pending, do another one. It's up to $70, but I think that's within a one month timeframe, maybe?
Are you getting physical cards or virtual?

Someone else may need to chime in since it's been awhile since I've done it, but in the past I've been able to buy a target gc with another target gc. I'd normally do it to combine all the $5 and $10 cards I got for their offers, but I haven't done it since last Christmas. If it still works you should be able to buy one then purchase a new card directly from target with the one you just bought.

If you live somewhere with a Tom Thumb/Safeway/Randall's, check the app. 8x rewards for Happy Cards.

I have never used topcashback, but reviews from a number of boards has lots of people saying they never got paid out for legitimate purchases or they have to file numerous complaints to get payment for legitimate purchases. Interestingly enough, on trustpilot topcashback has a higher rating than ebates/rakuten which I find hard to believe considering the fact that on sites like SD there are way more complaints about Topcashback. But as we all know just like on Amazon, it is very easy for people or companies to manipulate reviews (In fact, there have been articles about people paying off amazon employees to get high reviews for their items.)
I have used top cash back for a few years and rarely had my purchases not track. When they didn’t and I put in a ticket, I received help quickly. I use ebates a lot too and I’ve had more issues with tracking from them than top cash back.

By working for you, do you mean it has gone pending or have you actually gotten the payout? A number of people have reported that Best Buy purchases have gone pending on RMN but no one has yet reported they actually got the payout yet. (on purchases after April 15).

Not gift card related, but I just noticed on my am ex that I had 3 offers for $25 back when you spend $75 at Enzo's Hideaway, Maria and Enzo's and Morimoto Asia.

Oh I will be checking my card. Problem is I don't charge at restaurants, I use gift cards so I don't know if I'll get it.

May be jumping into this thread 2050 pages too late, but are there any must-have gift card deals at the moment? We're 3 weeks away! Thanks!
Must-have? Not in awhile. Sometimes with the right combination of credit card perks, in-store promotions, and/or using one gift card to purchase another, you can clear 10-15%, but those opportunities are short and infrequent. If you need a lot of gift cards in the next 3 weeks, you may have to settle for 5-6% for most of them.

Question - RMN won't run in mozilla on my home computer any more - it says its a corrupted site. But it works in Chrome no issue. But I have the Rakuten extension on Chrome. I just did a Best Buy purchase and told the Rakuten extension not to activate. I can't double dip using the extension and the RTMN link can I? Should I remove the extension so it doesn't affect my RTMN purchases?
Thanks.... still getting used to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter