• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get Raise to work. Every time I click "submit payment" I get an error code that says I haven't filled out something. But I've filled out everything! There aren't that many fields to complete. There is no terms and conditions box to check. I've tried on different computers and different browsers. WHAT AM I MISSING?

I emailed them, but haven't heard back.
Sometimes I get weird error messages when a gift card is no longer available. Unfortunately, on the website, you can add a GC to your cart and still not be able to purchase it because it sells to someone else before you check out. If you use the app, it holds the GC for a few minutes so you have a better shot at completing the purchase. However, then you miss out on going through Topcashback.

Sometimes I get weird error messages when a gift card is no longer available. Unfortunately, on the website, you can add a GC to your cart and still not be able to purchase it because it sells to someone else before you check out. If you use the app, it holds the GC for a few minutes so you have a better shot at completing the purchase. However, then you miss out on going through Topcashback.

Got it. Thank you. Let me try a gift card in the middle of the pack.

Raise.com has 7% off today. Topcashback is offering 8% on Raise.com. Lots of walmart cards available as of a few mins ago. Stack that with sams/ibotta.
I'm always too late to grab a Walmart card. I wonder if I should just purchase Disney directly.

I can't get Raise to work. Every time I click "submit payment" I get an error code that says I haven't filled out something. But I've filled out everything! There aren't that many fields to complete. There is no terms and conditions box to check. I've tried on different computers and different browsers. WHAT AM I MISSING?

I emailed them, but haven't heard back.
Got it. Thank you. Let me try a gift card in the middle of the pack.

Well, my long nightmare is over. I ended up tweeting them. They figured out the reason why I was getting the error message was because I didn't have a phone number on my account. (I set up the account years ago, but have never used it.) At their direction, I tried to add my phone number, but I got a message saying I had to call in order to edit my profile. Siiiggh. I said "screw that" and opened a new account with a different email address.

But, of course, that couldn't be the end of the saga. My new account didn't like my phone number, which is a VOIP line. I have no idea why that matters, but apparently it does, so I had to use my work phone number. But the order went through. Finally! I wouldn't have gone through all this except I was trying to buy Southwest gift cards, so I can go to WDW this fall. Sigh.

Retail Me Not has 4% cash back at Sam's Club for online purchases, with maximum of $50 cash back reward. Does this mean total forever? Or just with this current activation? I've already got $29.07 pending but I need to buy a lot more which at 4% would easily meet the $50 maximum. Will I be rewarded both my pending $29.07 and the $50 I'll earn with this offer?

Retail Me Not has 4% cash back at Sam's Club for online purchases, with maximum of $50 cash back reward. Does this mean total forever? Or just with this current activation? I've already got $29.07 pending but I need to buy a lot more which at 4% would easily meet the $50 maximum. Will I be rewarded both my pending $29.07 and the $50 I'll earn with this offer?

It's a current offer and they do change, sometimes overnight.

It's a current offer and they do change, sometimes overnight.
This offer is good through Aug. 31.

What I'm wondering about is my account which already has $$ pending, can I get the additional maximum on another order? Or is it lifetime total from Sam's?

This offer is good through Aug. 31.

What I'm wondering about is my account which already has $$ pending, can I get the additional maximum on another order? Or is it lifetime total from Sam's?

It doesn't matter when the offer expires, it can still change overnight. As long as you have the offer saved then you get that offer. Yes. you should be able to add another offer even if you have the other one. And I'm not sure about the "Life time" language it really depends on the terms which can be found on the left hand side. I do not believe any offer has a set limit like that. I believe it's 5 offers from the same store per month, it was 3. Please feel free to chime in.

It doesn't matter when the offer expires, it can still change overnight. As long as you have the offer saved then you get that offer. Yes. you should be able to add another offer even if you have the other one. And I'm not sure about the "Life time" language it really depends on the terms which can be found on the left hand side. I do not believe any offer has a set limit like that. I believe it's 5 offers from the same store per month, it was 3. Please feel free to chime in.

Thanks! By lifetime I meant can I activate an offer and earn, for example $30, and a few weeks later activate an offer and earn another $30, or is the $50 cap all I can ever earn from Sam's Club, so whether I earn it on one offer or multiple offers, I could never receive more than $50 back from one store. I did not see the set limit of 5 per store per month, so if that's the case that may answer my question. Thanks again. :)

Thanks! By lifetime I meant can I activate an offer and earn, for example $30, and a few weeks later activate an offer and earn another $30, or is the $50 cap all I can ever earn from Sam's Club, so whether I earn it on one offer or multiple offers, I could never receive more than $50 back from one store. I did not see the set limit of 5 per store per month, so if that's the case that may answer my question. Thanks again. :)

I believe it is just a limit of $50 cashback per transaction. But be careful because RMN is known to pull their offers before the expiration date.

Raise.com has 7% off today. Topcashback is offering 8% on Raise.com. Lots of walmart cards available as of a few mins ago. Stack that with sams/ibotta.

I have never used topcashback, but reviews from a number of boards has lots of people saying they never got paid out for legitimate purchases or they have to file numerous complaints to get payment for legitimate purchases. Interestingly enough, on trustpilot topcashback has a higher rating than ebates/rakuten which I find hard to believe considering the fact that on sites like SD there are way more complaints about Topcashback. But as we all know just like on Amazon, it is very easy for people or companies to manipulate reviews (In fact, there have been articles about people paying off amazon employees to get high reviews for their items.)

I have never used topcashback, but reviews from a number of boards has lots of people saying they never got paid out for legitimate purchases or they have to file numerous complaints to get payment for legitimate purchases. Interestingly enough, on trustpilot topcashback has a higher rating than ebates/rakuten which I find hard to believe considering the fact that on sites like SD there are way more complaints about Topcashback. But as we all know just like on Amazon, it is very easy for people or companies to manipulate reviews (In fact, there have been articles about people paying off amazon employees to get high reviews for their items.)
I use Topcashback all the time as their rates tend to beat others for the online stores that I frequent. There have been times when things didn't credit properly, but they are good about fixing it. I keep a spreadsheet to track purchases with all the portals I use and then check on it regularly to make sure things credit. This is just my opinion, but I think that sometimes people just don't read the restrictions, assume that they should get cash back on everything purchased, and then get mad when they don't get credit.

Did anyone get the 15% off for Target buying school supplies? Are gift cards excluded?
Offers from Target always exclude gift cards same with Lowe's. The only time discounts include GC at Target is when they have a specific sale for them like on Black Friday but those are on Target GC's specifically and not third party.

Though on rare occasions I have seen Google Play and something else on discount at Target but not Disney.

I believe it is just a limit of $50 cashback per transaction. But be careful because RMN is known to pull their offers before the expiration date.

I see now. Yes, $50

Yes, I was very disappointed too!!! I had just purchased two at the end of July 2019 and went last night to purchase some other ones that my grandkids love, and they only had the 3. I was sooooo disappointed that Disney would do this without letting customers know. I love the holiday ones and each kid would get one of their favorite characters. Shame on Disney for going from almost 100, down to 3.

I also chatted with the Disney Store and they said, "We did recently reduce the number of gift cards available on the shopDisney.com website. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you." I let her know that I would be purchasing gift cards elsewhere for the holidays because I want more personal cards then just giving everyone the same one. Elaine at Disney Store said, she would forward my concern to management, but I know corporate doesn't care..... It's sad to say, but it's all about profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter