Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will buying a DGC at Kroger trigger Dosh CB?

I have a notification for 10% back for my first Kroger purchase and it would be awesome I could stack that with 4x fuel points for buying a gift card.

Yes. But be aware that the daily maximum cash back for Kroger/Dosh is $10. I made the mistake of buying a $200 gift card thinking I'd get $20 back, but the maximum was $10, so I only saved 5%

I can confirm this. I normally don’t carry any type of payment into the parks besides my band if we’re staying on site and last year I was unable to get one of the f&w gcs because I didn’t have a credit card or cash

I not sure what year it was maybe 2017 when guests at F&W couldn't use their magicbands for food due to some glitch. Some reported they had to leave Epcot to get back to their hotel to get cash then went back to the park. That's a lot of wasted time. We always carry a little bit of cash, one cc and one Disney gc.

Yes. But be aware that the daily maximum cash back for Kroger/Dosh is $10. I made the mistake of buying a $200 gift card thinking I'd get $20 back, but the maximum was $10, so I only saved 5%

That's the max per day? So I should only buy a $100 gift card? Is the 4x fuel points coupon only valid once?

Dh didn’t get alerted for the $10 from our sam’s Club order for his Amex. That was last week so I’m not sure what happened. Do I contact them or let it be?
Don’t bother. Contacting Amex just results in them parroting the terms of the offer to you which generally include waiting like 6-8 weeks. (I had the FedEx shipping offer not credit & they just gave me the T&Cs when I contacted them. That one is extra bad as the clock doesn’t start until the offer expires.)

Don’t bother. Contacting Amex just results in them parroting the terms of the offer to you which generally include waiting like 6-8 weeks. (I had the FedEx shipping offer not credit & they just gave me the T&Cs when I contacted them. That one is extra bad as the clock doesn’t start until the offer expires.)
We did end up getting the $15 credit to our account.

The welcome reward like others have said is good for awhile (12 months I think) but for the $30 promotion, if you want to use the full $30, it has to be redeemed within 30 days of signing up. After that, the reward reverts to $25. So no rush signing up if you aren't going until June 2020.
See Terms on the following link:
https://www.landrysselect.com/30Welcome/
We only need to show them our rewards card to have the rewards applied correct? We signed up last week and it's DH's bday this month, I know we can't use the welcome rewards & bday at the same time but we don't need to have the new card, just download the app?

Obviously around Black Friday is when you should see lots of deals.

In the past years, Bed Bath & Beyond has had buy a $50 gift card and get a $10 BBB gift card, a 20% profit. Last year the limit was 10. Even if you had no use for the BBB gift cards and sold them on raise, you would make around 16%.

Also, there were numerous offers for happy cards with 10 - 20% discount. And many supermarkets around Black Friday will offer $10 or $20 off your next shopping order when buying a gift card.

I would say the BBB deal is 90% chance it will happen again as I have seen it for at least 5 years.
Haven't people been saying they haven't been able to use the happy cards to buy Disney cards lately? Or was that just at Home Depot?

Haven't people been saying they haven't been able to use the happy cards to buy Disney cards lately? Or was that just at Home Depot?

There have been a couple of isolated incidents, but I don't think they are shut down. Some, however, have new verbiage on the back of them that indicate that they can't be used to be GCs. In which case, it would be possible that a cashier could shut you down.

We only need to show them our rewards card to have the rewards applied correct? We signed up last week and it's DH's bday this month, I know we can't use the welcome rewards & bday at the same time but we don't need to have the new card, just download the app?

I don't use the app but if your rewards # is on the app, then yes you can use it. I know that if you signed up with your phone number that they can look up your account with your phone number.

I’m a sams member and long time Dosh user but Dosh isn’t offered at sams in my area nor wa sit in the area I was vacationing last week. Such a bummer. I used to rack up the savings with that combo!

I made most of my Dosh money at Sam’s until it suddenly disappeared. Then it came back as a rebate for a new Sam’s membership. I keep hoping they bring it back for purchases.

Do the Chase offers seem work online? Like, could I do 4% cash back from RMN + 10% Chase Offers?

The number is on the app! Thanks. 4 more days.
We ate at T-REX last night with our new membership. We were seated really fast and there was a long line of people waiting. Felt kind of bad. Kind of. 😂 Server noted we were LSC members and a manager came over to let me know I had a $25 Welcome reward. My bday was in July so I have that reward to use too. Going to yak and yeti for that 😁
Have fun on your trip!!

We ate at T-REX last night with our new membership. We were seated really fast and there was a long line of people waiting. Felt kind of bad. Kind of. 😂 Server noted we were LSC members and a manager came over to let me know I had a $25 Welcome reward. My bday was in July so I have that reward to use too. Going to yak and yeti for that 😁
Have fun on your trip!!
Awesome! How did you like T-REX? that's why our kids want to go, though the food at Rainforest cafe is more appealing to me. Did you have Landry's gift cards from Costco/Sam's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter