Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! How did you like T-REX? that's why our kids want to go, though the food at Rainforest cafe is more appealing to me. Did you have Landry's gift cards from Costco/Sam's?

I always forget TRex is part of the Landry's group! My kids LOOOVE TRex, and we enjoyed the food there. It's similar to Rainforest in that there's a lot of stuff going on (dinosaurs, a "meteor shower" on the ceiling every 15 minutes) and different themed areas within the restaurant. The food is pretty standard fare, we got lunch and the portions were good, my husband was raving about the burger he had.

I see Amex and Chase offers talked about quite a bit. Are there any other credit cards that have these kinds of offers? I know about the Discover 5%

I see Amex and Chase offers talked about quite a bit. Are there any other credit cards that have these kinds of offers? I know about the Discover 5%
Bank of America and Wells Fargo also have popular offer programs that have been mentioned here before. PNC bank also has it for both debit and credit cards, but for the short time I had a debit card there wasn't much useful on it. Mostly flower and gift merchants like Sherri's Berries, FTD, stuff like that. I think other regional banks use the same service, I see them mentioned on DoC when offers come out. I believe most of them are all using the same service, Cardlytics, so the offers can look the same across banks. AmEx does their own thing, or at least uses someone else. Here's a list DoC started.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/credit-card-offer-portals-share-back-end/
These are all targeted offers, so how you use your card/account makes a determination in what offers you may see. There's no discernable rhyme or reason that can be applied to always get targeted for a specific offer, it's mostly the luck of the draw (i.e. what demographic are they targeting for the campaign this time).

I got enough Bing rewards points to get a gc. I can't decide if I want a $5 Walmart or a $5 Amazon. I'm leaning towards Walmart so we can get Disney gcs from Sam's. Does anyone know if Sam's Club will let you use multiple Walmart gcs for one transaction?

You may have already cashed in your $5 reward, but I wanted to point out that my Bing Rewards now allows me to earn a $25 WalMart gift card. Of course it takes longer, but it saves the hassle of multiple $5 cards.
When I did have several $5 e-gift cards I would take them to Walmart customer service and ask them nicely to combine them into one $25 gift card. I would explain I earned them through rewards apps but that I'd like to give my niece a nice "real" gift card for her birthday, etc... Sometimes they would do it and other times they would not, so your mileage may vary.

You may have already cashed in your $5 reward, but I wanted to point out that my Bing Rewards now allows me to earn a $25 WalMart gift card. Of course it takes longer, but it saves the hassle of multiple $5 cards.
When I did have several $5 e-gift cards I would take them to Walmart customer service and ask them nicely to combine them into one $25 gift card. I would explain I earned them through rewards apps but that I'd like to give my niece a nice "real" gift card for her birthday, etc... Sometimes they would do it and other times they would not, so your mileage may vary.
I did redeem my points already, but I haven't used the gift card yet. I didn't even think to try asking them to combine them together. The people at my Walmart;s guest services are rude so I bet they'll say no lol

Has anyone used the new Ibotta Pay feature? It seems like a lot of wrangling at the check out line to me. If I understand correctly, you have to enter the amount due in the app before you pay, then use their gift card code as the payment. It just seems like this could really hold up a busy line and if it doesn't work correctly, be a real headache.
Right now Ibotta is running 7% back at Old Navy and with back to school shopping it's worth using, but seems so complicated. On the other hand, if it works, it's instant savings, not a rebate so you see the benefit right away.
Am I missing something?

Anyone use raise $10 code more than once from your house? I made 2 accounts different device's i want to do it again but i know they track ip .
I did one from my phone one from my wifi

Has anyone used the new Ibotta Pay feature? It seems like a lot of wrangling at the check out line to me. If I understand correctly, you have to enter the amount due in the app before you pay, then use their gift card code as the payment. It just seems like this could really hold up a busy line and if it doesn't work correctly, be a real headache.
Right now Ibotta is running 7% back at Old Navy and with back to school shopping it's worth using, but seems so complicated. On the other hand, if it works, it's instant savings, not a rebate so you see the benefit right away.
Am I missing something?
I’ve done it a couple of times, at Lowe’s, Chipotle and Old Navy. If I have the app pulled up and ready to go, it only takes a few seconds to enter the amount and get the barcode for the gift card payment. Pretty easy! I only do that if the reward is better than Dosh or Drop though because those require you to use your linked credit card.

Anyone try to get an E-giftcard from ShopDisney in the last weekish? Got mine fine last week but they have a new format now and I get an error about my email for the personalization part saying they can't do it with the text I've entered. Same email I always use and even tried DH's and same thing. Chat was no help.

We ate at T-REX last night with our new membership. We were seated really fast and there was a long line of people waiting. Felt kind of bad. Kind of. 😂 Server noted we were LSC members and a manager came over to let me know I had a $25 Welcome reward. My bday was in July so I have that reward to use too. Going to yak and yeti for that 😁
Have fun on your trip!!

I felt the same way on our last trip in May. My bday is in May so I had the welcome reward and bday reward available. We did T-Rex and Yak & Yeti. Being seated so quickly was awesome. DH thought it was pretty cool that a manager came out to our table as well.

We ate at T-REX last night with our new membership. We were seated really fast and there was a long line of people waiting. Felt kind of bad. Kind of. 😂 Server noted we were LSC members and a manager came over to let me know I had a $25 Welcome reward. My bday was in July so I have that reward to use too. Going to yak and yeti for that 😁
Have fun on your trip!!
We used the welcome reward for DD's bday this past Tuesday. Thought we might miss the $5 bonus since we only have 1 Landry's restaurant nearby - and by nearby I mean 2 hours away! Took DD to Elitch Gardens (I see you are also from CO so you know ;)) and we did lunch at the Aquarium. Did not bump anyone but did get a really nice table by the tanks and right where the mermaids do their show.
My birthday reward we will use when we go to WDW in May :)

DP...

On Friday morning, I ordered a $25 eGiftCard from ShopDisney via RMN and I paid with a Swagbucks Virtual Visa card that I had loaded to my PayPal account.

By 8pm, I received the e-mail with my gift card and I successfully loaded it to my Disney Gift Card account.

Today, I received a notice from RMN that the $1.25 is now pending in my account and will be paid on/around 9/15.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that everything seemed to work fairly smoothly. It's not much, but it is still a viable way to earn a small percentage (5%) on FREE money.:banana:

Now, can someone please refresh my memory...now that the RMN offer has gone "pending", I can use it again, correct? I have $100 available in Swagbucks earnings and I would like to cash it in to PayPal and purchase a $100 Disney gift card. It probably won't show up in my PayPal account until the end of the week. When I use my PayPal card (which still takes the money out of my account, but I run it as a MC transaction, not a PayPal payment), I earn an additional 1% so that $100 purchase could earn me another 6% if it goes as planned.

DP...

On Friday morning, I ordered a $25 eGiftCard from ShopDisney via RMN and I paid with a Swagbucks Virtual Visa card that I had loaded to my PayPal account.

By 8pm, I received the e-mail with my gift card and I successfully loaded it to my Disney Gift Card account.

Today, I received a notice from RMN that the $1.25 is now pending in my account and will be paid on/around 9/15.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that everything seemed to work fairly smoothly. It's not much, but it is still a viable way to earn a small percentage (5%) on FREE money.:banana:

Now, can someone please refresh my memory...now that the RMN offer has gone "pending", I can use it again, correct? I have $100 available in Swagbucks earnings and I would like to cash it in to PayPal and purchase a $100 Disney gift card. It probably won't show up in my PayPal account until the end of the week. When I use my PayPal card (which still takes the money out of my account, but I run it as a MC transaction, not a PayPal payment), I earn an additional 1% so that $100 purchase could earn me another 6% if it goes as planned.
Thats a great plan, i did raise.com save 10 on your first order then got 90sb on the 100 giftcard that i paid 89. For but i can only do that once so im going to try this.

Anyone purchased GCs from Sams through a shopping portal for airline miles like MileagePlus? What’s your experience? (I didn’t think of it soon enough to do a test run!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter