Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone refresh my memory...Can we still use a redcard IN STORE at Target to get 5% off Disney cards? I have only been doing online e cards, but with all the problems lately posted here, I need to make sure I can still get 5% off in store if necessary. Thanks!

Can someone refresh my memory...Can we still use a redcard IN STORE at Target to get 5% off Disney cards? I have only been doing online e cards, but with all the problems lately posted here, I need to make sure I can still get 5% off in store if necessary. Thanks!

Yes. Redcard works for everything (except for, I think, Target gift cards).

FYI today only on raise.com (giftcard resale) they have 7% off TODAY only up to 15$. Althought the Disney cards are listed a price, I just got $200 worth for $184.00 plus my 1 %cc cash back. =)

Just to add, someone recently wrote that you can't use prepaid visa or mastercards as payment on raise; however, I was able to use a prepaid visa as payment today without a problem.

Discover's 3rd quarter bonus includes 5% back at Paypal. BJ's accepts Paypal so I think my strategy will be to get about 8-9% off cards using this method in July. I might do a quick $100 test run in July to make sure it posts before I load up on this method.
I'm so dumb. I hadn't even thought of that. I rarely use Paypal and was disappointed i wouldn't max my bonus - duh.

Did target get rid of their e gift cards for disney?
I wanted one yesterday and couldn't find. I assumed it was due to the delivery problems they were having and once they got caught up they would be back on the site.

Just to add, someone recently wrote that you can't use prepaid visa or mastercards as payment on raise; however, I was able to use a prepaid visa as payment today without a problem.
I’m pretty sure the payment went through but they got shut down after the fact. I wouldn’t risk it I value my Raise account too much

I purchased a lot of Target egift cards a few days ago, before they took them off their site. I had to look at one again today online, and they changed the format to look more like a gift card, and not the "DL e-ticket". Now they DO have the 8 digit pin/EAN # needed, and I was able to easily transfer the balances to a regular Disney g/c that I have!

My local Sams Club informed us yesterday they are no longer carrying Disney GC's. They're still avail. online/app now though. Hope not a permanent change. Puzzling to me given it seems like they are of bigger demand than some of giftcards they do carry such as BurgerKing, Bob Evans, AMC theaters. And they started the Travel site so there would be more members who visit Disney and may want GC's.
mine only had full price $50 ones yesterday

Just a DP on Happy Cards, I tried to use a Happy Guy at Home Depot and also got the invalid message. I had a second card and tried to swipe it and got an invalid. The associate tried to help me get it to go through but it didn't work.
Thank you for sharing. I have a happy card offer from AmEx and was going to try this, but more important things came up and I never got around to it. I noticed the new terms on this thread yesterday which made me question whether it was worth still trying. Your post helped me decide not to bother. I'll use the offer but not on Happy Guy cards.

Just a DP on Happy Cards, I tried to use a Happy Guy at Home Depot and also got the invalid message. I had a second card and tried to swipe it and got an invalid. The associate tried to help me get it to go through but it didn't work.
That stinks that neither one worked. I was able to get a different Happy Guy card to work after getting the invalid message on one. I was curious if my invalid card could be used at home depot dot com as payment, so I tried a small purchase and it worked. I'll probably still try another location with my invalid card to see if it will scan, but at least now I know it will not go to waste if I can't use it to buy gift cards. I'm sure there is something we'll need from home depot. I'd rather do that than deal with getting the card replaced.

That stinks that neither one worked. I was able to get a different Happy Guy card to work after getting the invalid message on one. I was curious if my invalid card could be used at home depot dot com as payment, so I tried a small purchase and it worked. I'll probably still try another location with my invalid card to see if it will scan, but at least now I know it will not go to waste if I can't use it to buy gift cards. I'm sure there is something we'll need from home depot. I'd rather do that than deal with getting the card replaced.
Well crap. I'd hoped so much it was just language to deter gc to gc and that they hadn't actually programmed the systems against it.

Just an FYI, I did go to a second Home Depot location and tried again. Again both cards scanned as invalid. I didn't try to purchase any non-gift card items so I'm not sure if there is a scanning problem with both cards or if it's because you can't purchase gift cards. I think there may be a problem with the actual cards...

Today starts Kroger's 4x the fuel points for vacation gift cards.

I did a trial run.
Spent $125. $25 groceries. $100 dis card
Dosh 5% email cb $6.25
Used rose gold amex to purchase = 4x Mr
4x fuel points. .40 off each gallon =$4.(?)
Southwest cc ( chase ) offering 4x fuel points

So this adds up to a nice haul. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter