• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy... I'm overwhelmed. I'm sure someone has already explained the BB SB details here somewhere... I just can't find it. Can someone tell me what page it's posted on?

TIA!!!

@pillow did you get to use the Kroger Visa deal a few times already? I purchased one and the coupon is gone from my account. Super bummed! Was hoping I could do at least three. :worried:

Oh boy... I'm overwhelmed. I'm sure someone has already explained the BB SB details here somewhere... I just can't find it. Can someone tell me what page it's posted on?

TIA!!!

What I've been doing is purchasing Visa/MC $100 gift cards at Kroger during 4x fuel promotions which is still going on until the 19th. You have to load the coupon onto your account.
After you purchase you should activate it.
Then go onto SB, look for Best Buy under "shopping" and click on the link.
Scroll down until you see "Shop in-store" QR code. It's a square image and can be printed or accessed via cell.
For $100 Visa I print one and use my phone for the second transaction.
Go to Best Buy. Get TWO $50 Disney gift cards.
Use printed QR code for first transaction.
Use cell for second transaction.
Make sure you have a paypal account too. You can have two email addresses. One of those should be the same for SB - this is important. Also in paypal you will need to add bank information. As you gain more points thru SB you can purchase paypal gift cards and have the money deposited into your bank account.

If I'm worng on any of this, I'm sure pp will jump right in and tell me about it. :P

Last edited:

If I purchase the discounted $25 Target gc at SB can I use this to purchase Disney gift cards at Target?

Just converted $75 worth of Walmart gift cards at Walmart. The two I added to my Apple wallet didn’t work at first. The manager had to come but the Shopkicks ones worked fine.

Just received $50 from a relative so will head in town to BB sometime this week. Hope the SB is offer is still going.

Oh, nice! I'll have to check my Home Depot tomorrow, I've never looked at their GC rack before. I also haven't seen Disney ones at the Staples closest to my office, but it's a small one that's mostly a print center. Maybe a larger one will have them. Thanks!
I believe the Staples AMEX deal is only online, at least that's what mine says. They do have Disney GCs online, but they charge a 1.99 fee. They have Target too, which you can then convert to Disney. Good luck, and have a great trip to DLR...I'll be there in a few days, woohoo!!

I believe the Staples AMEX deal is only online, at least that's what mine says. They do have Disney GCs online, but they charge a 1.99 fee. They have Target too, which you can then convert to Disney. Good luck, and have a great trip to DLR...I'll be there in a few days, woohoo!!
It works in store, at least it did on my spg card.

The Staples deal for AmEx business cards is both online and in-store (at least that's what mine says).

Yep! Got mine from 6/6 just now also! I’ll be heading down tomorrow for more!
So the best buy deal is working again? I have stayed away from turning swagbucks to best buy cards because of people saying it was not working... just want to be safe before I pull the trigger

So the best buy deal is working again? I have stayed away from turning swagbucks to best buy cards because of people saying it was not working... just want to be safe before I pull the trigger
You cannot buy Disney gcs with Best Buy gift cards.

There is still a deal where if you spend $50 in store at Best Buy and have a QR code scanned, you get 500sb + 2% of your purchase. This is what the poster was speaking of. They are just purchasing with cash.

@pillow did you get to use the Kroger Visa deal a few times already? I purchased one and the coupon is gone from my account. Super bummed! Was hoping I could do at least three. :worried:

Yes, I was able to use the coupons multiple times - both the Visa/MC and the general 3rd party coupon. I just checked, and both coupons are still active in my account. Bummer that yours is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter