Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 10 pages of Walmart gift cards on Raise. I bought some and planned yo buy more tonight. They are all gone.

Does anyone know when cards are "restocked"?

I remember a special offer for discounted Disney GC through BJs this time last year but haven’t seen any such discounts so far this year.
I looked back at my Discover charge statements which showed that I began purchasing the Disney Gift cards during this sale on October 18th. So hopefully it is next week. Last year Discover had BJ's as their quarterly bonus of 5% back during this time period. Not the case this year but still a good deal if it is the same price as last year.

There were 10 pages of Walmart gift cards on Raise. I bought some and planned yo buy more tonight. They are all gone.

Does anyone know when cards are "restocked"?
They can reappear at any time. I don't think there is any pattern to it. Just keep refreshing the page. Good luck.

I looked back at my Discover charge statements which showed that I began purchasing the Disney Gift cards during this sale on October 18th. So hopefully it is next week. Last year Discover had BJ's as their quarterly bonus of 5% back during this time period. Not the case this year but still a good deal if it is the same price as last year.
No warehouse categories this year, which I'm sad about, but Chase Freedom has PayPal as one of the 5% options. If something good comes back can use PayPal online for BJs.

They can reappear at any time. I don't think there is any pattern to it. Just keep refreshing the page. Good luck.
They always seem to go away when topcashback has a high rebate as currently it is 10%...or when raise is having a sale. The 10% ends today so if you check tomorrow (sat) I bet there will be more.

Staples, Office Depot, and office max often have sales on the Visa gcs. Staples waives the fee a lot

Staples waives the fee a lot, but they also charge $1.99 for their "secure shipping" fee (per card, not per order) if you buy online. Just something to factor in, as I find I often need to have a higher % off when buying from Staples to make the purchase worth it to me.

Staples waives the fee a lot, but they also charge $1.99 for their "secure shipping" fee (per card, not per order) if you buy online. Just something to factor in, as I find I often need to have a higher % off when buying from Staples to make the purchase worth it to me.
I never buy them online because of their charge. I’m glad we have a staples near us

Just did another Dis GC through Raise...$90 for a $100 GC. Made sure it was valid in the Dis site and added it to my existing balance. So far $220 ready to go next year. Every bit helps. :)

I'm just curious... what is the biggest balance anyone has had in Disney gift cards? I'm currently at $5200, which is my personal record, but I'm still looking to add to it, as that's still not enough.

I'm just curious... what is the biggest balance anyone has had in Disney gift cards? I'm currently at $5200, which is my personal record, but I'm still looking to add to it, as that's still not enough.
i had 11 $1000 ones and a couple of spares with small amounts before our last trip to dl. it was a family vacation in a dlh 3 bdrm,

Just did another Dis GC through Raise...$90 for a $100 GC. Made sure it was valid in the Dis site and added it to my existing balance. So far $220 ready to go next year. Every bit helps. :)
Make sure you're keeping track of which Raise cards go where and for how long. They only guarantee them for 1 year.

Make sure you're keeping track of which Raise cards go where and for how long. They only guarantee them for 1 year.

I'm gonna be getting an AP in January so I'll be using money every month. I doubt I'll have any of it left in the year.

I would like to use Disney gift cards to pay my DVC dues in January. I remember that Meijer has specials on gift cards for the holiday season. We now have a Meijer nearby, so I'm hopeful that someone in this group will post of an offer comes out. Thanks

I would like to use Disney gift cards to pay my DVC dues in January. I remember that Meijer has specials on gift cards for the holiday season. We now have a Meijer nearby, so I'm hopeful that someone in this group will post of an offer comes out. Thanks
If you do not already have an mPerks account, I suggest you sign up. Quite often, Meijer offers 10% credits on most gift cards, including Disney. There is usually a set maximum, per earning period. That credit is then valid to be used for future shopping, but can't be used to purchase gift cards.

I find this to be one of the easier and better ways to buy discounted
Disney GCs - especially when combined with cashback bonuses on groceries from one of my credit cards.
https://www.meijer.com/mperks/about.html

Raise has 4% off using code DISCOVER. I didn't see any Disney GCs but did grab one SWA card that was already discounted at 3.5% It's a one time use code....bummer because after I finalized the order I realized I should have bought more to pay for our airfare in 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter