Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do not already have an mPerks account, I suggest you sign up. Quite often, Meijer offers 10% credits on most gift cards, including Disney. There is usually a set maximum, per earning period. That credit is then valid to be used for future shopping, but can't be used to purchase gift cards.

I find this to be one of the easier and better ways to buy discounted
Disney GCs - especially when combined with cashback bonuses on groceries from one of my credit cards.
https://www.meijer.com/mperks/about.html

I do have mPerks, but I wasn't sure how this worked. Thank you for the clear explanation.

Any chance BJs will have that 8% promo on gift cards they had this time last year?

I thought I remembered reading that sometimes you can get an unadvertised discount if you email one of the managers directly and order $5000 min.? Has anyone heard of this?

Staples waives the fee a lot, but they also charge $1.99 for their "secure shipping" fee (per card, not per order) if you buy online. Just something to factor in, as I find I often need to have a higher % off when buying from Staples to make the purchase worth it to me.

Staples ONLY waives the fee for the visa and mastercards in store, NOT online. They do this every couple of weeks. Every once in a blue moon they will have a sale on the visa or mastercards online but it is extremely rare. (The last time was definitely a year or 2 ago).

Last year at the end of October, they had a sale on happy gift cards online - we will see if that repeats this year!

I assume this is some scam or fake, because I never saw anything this good...but I saw an ad from Gift Card Deal that is 15% off disney gift cards. It looks like $525 gift card for $447. Has anyone got any gift cards from there? Because I can get to the checkout screen, but I'm nervous.

Any chance BJs will have that 8% promo on gift cards they had this time last year?

I thought I remembered reading that sometimes you can get an unadvertised discount if you email one of the managers directly and order $5000 min.? Has anyone heard of this?
I was just thinking about this too. IIRC it was just before the sale last year. I wish I had more details, but thought I’d let you know, I too remember it.

I was just thinking about this too. IIRC it was just before the sale last year. I wish I had more details, but thought I’d let you know, I too remember it.

I have been checking everyday for a BJs GC sale but so far nothing other than their usual discount....holding off a little longer before purchasing cards at Target. This time last year BJs did offer an 8% discount I bought a $50-3 pk. for $137.99.

I have been checking everyday for a BJs GC sale but so far nothing other than their usual discount....holding off a little longer before purchasing cards at Target. This time last year BJs did offer an 8% discount I bought a $50-3 pk. for $137.99.

Yes, I have been checking as well. If there is nothing from BJs coming up this month, is Target redcard the best bet for a large purchase? I don't have a redcard. If I sign up for one as a debit card from my bank account is there a "credit limit" like there is on a true credit card? Or as long as I have funds in my checking account all is good?

ETA: I assume I can get the 5% off DGC from Target, correct?

Yes, I have been checking as well. If there is nothing from BJs coming up this month, is Target redcard the best bet for a large purchase? I don't have a redcard. If I sign up for one as a debit card from my bank account is there a "credit limit" like there is on a true credit card? Or as long as I have funds in my checking account all is good?

ETA: I assume I can get the 5% off DGC from Target, correct?

If you have time, and if you have availability in applying for credit cards, one thing to consider is that Discover is also doing 5% off at Target this quarter. If you haven't had a Discover card before, they double your cash back for the first year, so that would actually be 10% off (if I am understanding the rules correctly) - you would just need to wait for a while for the additional 5% to hit your account. Also, I think you still get 1% with Target circle if you pay with a different card? I am a novice at all of this, so take all of this with a big grain of salt!

Or does it?
It does, absolutely. So far RMN seems to be working on GCs. Many have reported buying Disney GCs from shopdisney via RMN and receiving credit. I've never done shop Disney but I've done staples alot. So far so good and I've done Disney, other store GCs and even prepaid MC and Visas. With this current deal, I paired in the amex staples offers we had on 2 cards. Spend $100/$25 back. Plus the 8% RMN less the 1.99 fee. Looking at a 31% savings. Just wish we had the amex offer on more cards 🤣

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you use a Staples gift card to purchase a Disney gift card online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!