Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used RMN on Friday 8/16 online for the %10 weekly ad and purchased a laptop...It shows activated but not pending...how long should I give it to show up ?

Update: My BB 10% on the ad items went pending for a $25 GC. Going to jump in and try $225 (which is the most it will let me buy - 3 $25 cards and 3 $50 cards).
can you clarity...you are using RMN , direct to BB website, buying gift cards online and then getting cash back on RMN ?? Sorry, just want to be sure I am understanding :)

Hi all, just got back from our annual week at Disneyworld and it was nice and hot. We stayed at the All Star Movies and declined housekeeping so we got a $40 gift card. Although it was supposed to come to my email automatically, it still hadn't come by the 3rd day so I had to go to the front desk (wait 10 minutes in line) and they checked in their system and saw that for some reason the gift card hadn't been sent. So they sent it and I had it 2 hours later.

Another reason to stay at a Disney Resort: We did our fastpass right when it opened for us 60 days out, I went to make a change 2 hours later and all fastpasses for Flight of the Avatar were gone. And the wait time for the Stand by Line in the Park: 185 minutes!

We really had a great time and I hope to go back again next year!

Have any of you ever had the issue on the Disney gc website where you try transferring to a new gc and it says invalid card info? It doesn’t make sense to me because the card is already on my account

Have any of you ever had the issue on the Disney gc website where you try transferring to a new gc and it says invalid card info? It doesn’t make sense to me because the card is already on my account
I do occasionally have issues with the Disney GC website. I log out and log back in to fix glitches, usually works. I have had to call twice and get help, but they were able to help me fix things. I guess all Disney websites are touchy....

I do occasionally have issues with the Disney GC website. I log out and log back in to fix glitches, usually works. I have had to call twice and get help, but they were able to help me fix things. I guess all Disney websites are touchy....
I didn’t realize you could only hold $1000 on a card at a time. I was trying to combine more than that

I used RMN on Friday 8/16 online for the %10 weekly ad and purchased a laptop...It shows activated but not pending...how long should I give it to show up ?

I've sometimes had it take awhile. This last time mine was pretty fast. One just went pending today for an order on Thursday 8/15 but usually it takes longer. A couple weeks ago I had one take awhile. If you go back a few pages, I posted the date I purchased and that it hadn't gone pending, then I updated a couple days later that it went pending. I'm not sure the actual timeframe. You could probably search out posts by me and see the timeframe. I was worried that one wasn't going to post.

I didn’t realize you could only hold $1000 on a card at a time. I was trying to combine more than that

That's good to repost here periodically for new members.

And while you can only "hold" 5 different cards in your online Disney gift card account, deleting them doesn't remove their value. So if you retain the card number and PIN, you can re-enter it another time. In fact, I would retain all the physical cards with balances on them, as well as have another secure copy of the numbers/PINs saved so I could access them if I lost or couldn't access the card for some reason. It can be quite the sick feeling in your stomach when you lose track of a $1,000 gift card. Being able to transfer that $1,000 to another "empty" gift card from your phone can sure put your mind back at ease.

Staples.com at 6% today on Ebates/Rakuten
ShopDisney is 3% and also offering free shipping today if you are so inclined
Thanks! This got me to join Ebates now too! (you guys are creating a monster :rolleyes1) We just ordered toys for our Xmas drive at work and got 10% off for the Disney chase card too on top of the sale and free shipping. Bonus is our company donates $10 to our local food bank for each toy we buy.

I had 2 Target purchases and 1 Shop Disney purchase (for GCs) post to my wallet today (from early July purchases). A few more to go!

I have done the RMN BB 10% 3 times now and 2 have already gone pending (did the 3rd transaction today). Will do another tomorrow as I have a trip to pay off next week!

I had 2 Target purchases and 1 Shop Disney purchase (for GCs) post to my wallet today (from early July purchases). A few more to go!

I have done the RMN BB 10% 3 times now and 2 have already gone pending (did the 3rd transaction today). Will do another tomorrow as I have a trip to pay off next week!
How often do things go pending but not payout? Like if it goes pending, are you most likely gonna get it or is it a ymmv thing

How often do things go pending but not payout? Like if it goes pending, are you most likely gonna get it or is it a ymmv thing

Generally, if it goes pending it usually pays out. The only question is regarding Best Buy, I haven't seen anyone report yet that they got an actual payout from Best Buy but I think one of the first people who tried Best Buy (after Swagbucks closed down) sais their actual payout date wasn't until some time in September. If someone did get an actual payout from Best Buy from buying gift cards, please post that data point. The only reason there is some concern with Best Buy is that we know they weren't paying out on SwagBucks and had a way to tell between the different types of purchases.

Generally, if it goes pending it usually pays out. The only question is regarding Best Buy, I haven't seen anyone report yet that they got an actual payout from Best Buy but I think one of the first people who tried Best Buy (after Swagbucks closed down) sais their actual payout date wasn't until some time in September. If someone did get an actual payout from Best Buy from buying gift cards, please post that data point. The only reason there is some concern with Best Buy is that we know they weren't paying out on SwagBucks and had a way to tell between the different types of purchases.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter