Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I have been doing. Whenever the 4x fuel points promotion is announced, I usually buy a $200 Disney GC and $50 in other gift cards that I will use that same week.

With this new promotion, it looks like it will be better to buy several $25 gift cards instead of a bigger gift card. I assume you can get 200 bonus fuel points for each gift card????

Is it good for more than one use I’m not sure? And if so is it unlimited?

4x fuel points $250= 1,000 fuel points or $1.00 per gallon(max)
200 points $25gcX5 = 1,000 fuel points

And now that I’m thinking about it can you rack up like 3000 fuel points
? And just use it three separate times for gas I’ve never accumulated this many points so not sure

View attachment 409923This was in my kroger coupons this morning....... but today is last day for 4x fuel points, which of my calculations is right it’s better to just buy like a $250 gift card to max out your dollar per gallon max is that correct ??

I was just about to post this!! Yes, you can do that. There's also a 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Loadable Visa's/MC

With this new promotion, it looks like it will be better to buy several $25 gift cards instead of a bigger gift card. I assume you can get 200 bonus fuel points for each gift card????

You get 200 bonus plus 4x fuel. The bonus is a one time use, the 4x fuel is multiple use.

Yes. I earned $30 this weekend buying six $100 visa gift cards.

We did 3 transactions (Sat/Sun/Mon), and they all tracked. However, tonight's transaction didn't. Odd. Each transaction was primarily gift cards and 1 small food filler item just in case.

Office Depot stores are offering $100 Happy gift card for $90. The following options are included: Happy Lady, Happy Teen, Happy Eats, Happy Dining, Happy Bites

The Fine Print
Valid 6/16 – 6/29
In-store only
Limit 1 per household/business
Must meet $100 in any combination of the above-mentioned cards

Link: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/office-depot-100-happy-giftcards-for-90/

Anyone know if Bubba Gump's GC stacks with the AP discount in Citywalk at Universal? I don't know why it wouldn't, they are separate, but I often don't know things that you all know, lol. My guess is I would still get the 10% off, then use my GC to pay for it. Unless there is a clause against getting the discount if one uses GC - it's really early and I couldn't sleep in case anyone is wondering why this is looking crazy.

Tried the ChasePay at Walmart.com offer and haven't seen my 5x bonus points yet, just the normal points. Tomorrow is the one week from my transaction date so Chase still has time. Anyone else tried this one yet and see points post?

Me too, ...... Blue Card preferred?

Nope, I have no fee AX HH & Delta. I wish there was a way I could delete them so I didn't have to scroll through them every time I check my offers or better yet, prevent them from landing on my page at all. Don't know why we don't have either option, computer technology isn't new. :confused3

American Express Offer

View attachment 410232

Yeah I know, nothing to brag about! I get the worst offers ever! I think I have 5 just for wine and I'm allergic to alcohol :crazy:

This offer basically amounts to 5% which you can just as easily get with an Amex Simply Cash or Chase ink at office supply stores when they have gift cards fee free. Plus, I have found in the past the Amex Gift cards very difficult to use, especially online as you can't register them with a name and address.

This offer basically amounts to 5% which you can just as easily get with an Amex Simply Cash or Chase ink at office supply stores when they have gift cards fee free. Plus, I have found in the past the Amex Gift cards very difficult to use, especially online as you can't register them with a name and address.

Yep! I have no use for them and don't need the hassle definitely going to pass. Like I stated, I get the worst offers ever! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter