Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased on 5/8 and 5/9 and neither are pending. Waiting for it to hit 45 days so I can contact them about it.

Am I reading this right, you're going to contact RMN regarding gift card purchases that never went to "pending" ? Not sure if you realize, gift cards are not included, they are a hit or miss. I would only contact them if you bought merchandise.

If you're near a Stop and Shop and you have a member card, they are doing a deal through 6/17/19 that gives you a $15 coupon off your next grocery purchase if you buy $100 in gift cards, and they sell Disney cards. Also, if you have an Amex preferred card, it gives you $6 back for every grocery purchase you make. So, on a $100 purchase, you save a total of $21. It's a one-time deal though.

Am I reading this right, you're going to contact RMN regarding gift card purchases that never went to "pending" ? Not sure if you realize, gift cards are not included, they are a hit or miss. I would only contact them if you bought merchandise.

I did buy merchandise not giftcards. :)

I did buy merchandise not giftcards. :)

Hard to tell seeing this is all you wrote:

"I purchased on 5/8 and 5/9 and neither are pending. Waiting for it to hit 45 days so I can contact them about it."

Hopefully they'll speed up your cb! ::yes::

I've not had any issues with my cb at RMN (merchandise, gc w/merchandise) I just find their payout dates really weird. Made two separate transactions at different stores on the same day and have to wait longer just for the merchandise to credit.

I think I read here that it's not RMN but it has to do with the store as to when you get your cb. :confused3 @PerfessorZ is this correct?

Email from Chase offering an extra 5% back on up to $300 if I use a CFU & Chase Pay online at a few retailers including Walmart. Fine print doesn’t exclude gift cards from my quick read but does say I’ll get 6.5% back in total. I’m thinking of trying for a Sam’s Club gift card to stack for more savings on Disney, I’ll start small just to test that it works right so aside from that any issues anyone sees?
I saw that too. I don't think you'll have issues, but please do report back to let us know how it works out for you.
Since gift cards aren't in violation of the fine print I ordered the whole $300 in a walmart egift card on my CFU with Chase Pay. Chase Pay still doesn't play nice with Chrome so I ended up switching to Firefox and it worked fine. Will report back when URs post.
Does anyone know if this is a targeted offer only or will anyone that does Chase Pay at Walmart.com get it?

I've not had any issues with my cb at RMN (merchandise, gc w/merchandise) I just find their payout dates really weird. Made two separate transactions at different stores on the same day and have to wait longer just for the merchandise to credit.

I think I read here that it's not RMN but it has to do with the store as to when you get your cb. :confused3 @PerfessorZ is this correct?
I can’t say for certain, but yes, RMN is at the mercy of each vendor to report back referral sales.

Does anyone know if this is a targeted offer only or will anyone that does Chase Pay at Walmart.com get it?
I received the email offer from Chase for my Freedom card. If you didn't get the email for your Freedom card, maybe you could test it with a small purchase and in-store pickup.

I'm trying to buy a Disney gift card from Shop Disney and use my paypal balance (from RMN) to pay, but when I try to select use balance it won't allow it. It has my credit card selected. Will it use my balance before the credit card? I'm trying to buy $50 and have $52 in paypal.

You need to call 1-877-650-4327 to confirm. Disney GC's are very specific. There are two types of Merchandise GC's and are specific to ShopDisney or Parks & Resorts. It should state on the back of your gift card. If it doesn't, you should call the above number and they will be able to tell you. It's very risky to order these blind cards.
Do they sell these Merchandise Gift Cards that are only good for ShopDisney in stores like Target?

When I google Disney Gift Cards they say they are good for shop, dine, stay and play.

Are the merchandise only ones put out by Disney as well?

I'm trying to buy a Disney gift card from Shop Disney and use my paypal balance (from RMN) to pay, but when I try to select use balance it won't allow it. It has my credit card selected. Will it use my balance before the credit card? I'm trying to buy $50 and have $52 in paypal.
That's weird you should be able to change it to use your PayPal balance instead of you CC. Unless something changed recently but I always use my PayPal balance.

Bj's has GC's on sale. Disney is the same as it's been (in fact, the $500 GC says reg. price is 479.99 so I guess it's stayed like that for a while now) but some ancillary GC's are further discounted.

The Bubba Gump and McCormick GC's can be used at any Landry's property. I believe folks have said they work at all the Landry's on property before.
Sale PriceDiscount
Uber $2521.9912%
Starbucks $10 x325.9913%
Starbucks $5042.9914%
Hotels .com $10084.9915%
Southwest $200174.9912.5%
Amtrak $5039.9920%
Bubba Gump $75 +$15 coupon ($90 value)69.9922% (based on total value)
McCormick & Schmidts $75 +$15 coupon ($90 value)69.9922% (based on total value)

Bj's has GC's on sale. Disney is the same as it's been (in fact, the $500 GC says reg. price is 479.99 so I guess it's stayed like that for a while now) but some ancillary GC's are further discounted.

The Bubba Gump and McCormick GC's can be used at any Landry's property. I believe folks have said they work at all the Landry's on property before.
Sale PriceDiscount
Uber $2521.9912%
Starbucks $10 x325.9913%
Starbucks $5042.9914%
Hotels .com $10084.9915%
Southwest $200174.9912.5%
Amtrak $5039.9920%
Bubba Gump $75 +$15 coupon ($90 value)69.9922% (based on total value)
McCormick & Schmidts $75 +$15 coupon ($90 value)69.9922% (based on total value)
Is there an expiration date for the Bubba Gump since its a coupon?
Thanks!!

Is there an expiration date for the Bubba Gump since its a coupon?
Thanks!!
So it's actually some kind of "reward" card that acts like a coupon, so I don't think so. It's $15 off a $50 purchase, but can only be used one time. They only put the description in the Bubba Gump GC but it's the same for both:
Bonus Reward Card: This is a PROMOTIONAL CARD issued by MOCGC, Corp. It can be used ONCE and only towards a minimum $50 food and/or beverage purchase at any participating Landry’s, Inc. owned restaurant in the US. It cannot be redeemed for alcoholic beverages in any state where prohibited by law, for take-out, gratuity, merchandise or gift cards. Presentation and surrender of this Card is required. The Card has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash in any jurisdiction. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, altered or damaged. It cannot be used with any other offers or discounts of any kind and loyalty club points will not be earned. Any internet distribution or resale is strictly prohibited. For more information, visit www.landrysinc.com or call 1-855-328-5781.

I think a couple people on the thread tried these before. Maybe I can search out someone who can confirm.

I just used one on Sunday at YnY. The reward card was like a coupon. I then paid the balance with the gift cards from the pack. $70 bill, used $15 reward card, 2 $25 GCs, put the last $5 plus tip on my credit card. I even got the Bubba Gump one to use at YnY.

Yours was the first post to pop up when I searched for this previous GC deal. Maybe you can confirm for @goofy370 that the Landry's rewards card doesn't expire?

Do they sell these Merchandise Gift Cards that are only good for ShopDisney in stores like Target?

When I google Disney Gift Cards they say they are good for shop, dine, stay and play.

Are the merchandise only ones put out by Disney as well?

The Disney GC's at Target et'al are for everything. Merchandise Credit and Merchandise GC's are from Disney Store, Shop Disney and/or Disney gift shops at WDW and Disneyland.

So it's actually some kind of "reward" card that acts like a coupon, so I don't think so. It's $15 off a $50 purchase, but can only be used one time. They only put the description in the Bubba Gump GC but it's the same for both:

I think a couple people on the thread tried these before. Maybe I can search out someone who can confirm.
I bought the McCormick ones a few months back and the bonus one had an expiration date of 12/31/19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!