Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update to my previous post, I just got notification from Mr. Rebates that I have $39.80 pending cash back plus $5 available cash back. Add my 1% from my Chase Freedom and I got $500 worth of GC for $447.73!
Could I take this a step further and pay on raise (thru mr rebates) with the $400 visa gc I just bought at staples with my 10% amex offer? that should work, right?

ETA: I went ahead and did this. Fingers crossed everything posts!

Last edited:
I think it’s in reference to a post on the MNSSHP thread about costumes for the party.

Yep, we know that buddy. What we are trying to figure out is if this costume (coverall with corset) is based on a specific character. I did google and found nothing.

I went to Kroger bought Happy Lady and Visa then went to Panera. It was a no go. The promo cards are kept in the back. The cashier told the manager she needed a promo card but he came out and watched me make the transaction. Told me I could not use a gift card to purchase a gift card. So I used my discounted Visa GC instead. That worked. Avoid Hall Road in Shelby if you plan to use Happy Lady.

Edit: I did not have Am. Ex offer on either of my cards.

Yep, we know that buddy. What we are trying to figure out is if this costume (coverall with corset) is based on a specific character. I did google and found nothing.

Looked at his other posts and it looks like he is going for a skeleton. Maybe the corset it to make him look really skinny???

Could I take this a step further and pay on raise (thru mr rebates) with the $400 visa gc I just bought at staples with my 10% amex offer? that should work, right?

ETA: I went ahead and did this. Fingers crossed everything posts!
I just thought of this this morning at work and thought I’d try it tonight. I think it should work... Anxious to hear your results!

Placed an order this AM at Sams for a $50 Zaxbys GC (only cost $37.50, yay!, paid with Wal- Mart cards got for free from SB, double yay!!). Went through ebates just for the heck of it and have already received my "you got cash back" email! I have bought Disney GC via Sams before, but have never got CB with ebates that I recall. Maybe a fluke, but I'll take it! Anyways, figured I'd throw that info out there. Always go through your cashback portal of choice just in case!

I don't have anything to add other than Zaxby's is one of the few things I miss about living in NC. I like their chicken and also liked the mix being able to get fries and their shakes were yummy.

I don't have anything to add other than Zaxby's is one of the few things I miss about living in NC. I like their chicken and also liked the mix being able to get fries and their shakes were yummy.

Yep, I'm in NC. They are building a Zaxbys 5 mins from my house. :yay:

Does anyone know if Home Depot sales Amazon Gift cards?? I bought 2 happy guy gift cards and wanted to get 2 amazon gift cards, if not I will just get Disney gift cards....

Anyone know who sells variable load Disney GCs? I know Best Buy does obviously.

Does Home Depot happen to? I know so many have done the Happy Guy thing there so hoping someone might know?

We joked with our realtor that if he could sell our house the first weekend we'd give him Disney tickets for his family, but a GC with the value of tickets is easier so they can pick dates themselves, so I'd like to do variable load. Plus we get cashback at home improvement stores and a few others of the typical ones...

Any thoughts on places besides BB and I'm guessing Target/Walmart (and Disney online). Trying to find CB places or something I can somehow double earn points on. We don't have a Sams or BJs membership (only Costco).

Thanks in advance! :)

Anyone know who sells variable load Disney GCs? I know Best Buy does obviously.

Does Home Depot happen to? I know so many have done the Happy Guy thing there so hoping someone might know?

We joked with our realtor that if he could sell our house the first weekend we'd give him Disney tickets for his family, but a GC with the value of tickets is easier so they can pick dates themselves, so I'd like to do variable load. Plus we get cashback at home improvement stores and a few others of the typical ones...

Any thoughts on places besides BB and I'm guessing Target/Walmart (and Disney online). Trying to find CB places or something I can somehow double earn points on. We don't have a Sams or BJs membership (only Costco).

Thanks in advance! :)
I haven’t tried Home Depot, but I was able to buy a variable load card at Lowe’s.

So Swagbucks has best Buy back down to 2% and they also removed the earning for apple, so I did another trial at Best Buy on Friday and purchased a $100 gift card and have pending 0 SB. So it looks like they have finally started tracking the individual purchase and are enforcing the gift card exclusion. As they say, it was fun while it lasted.

So I think we can officially declare Swagbucks with Best Buy dead.

So Swagbucks has best Buy back down to 2% and they also removed the earning for apple, so I did another trial at Best Buy on Friday and purchased a $100 gift card and have pending 0 SB. So it looks like they have finally started tracking the individual purchase and are enforcing the gift card exclusion. As they say, it was fun while it lasted.

:sad::sad:

Sad news but not unexpected. Thanks for the DP. :sad:

Again, my apologies as I am sure this has been discussed before, but does the Dosh 3% at Staples work for gift cards? It says they are excluded, but I have heard a lot of people talking about Dosh. I am thinking of combining the 3% Dosh with 10% AmEx offer. Thanks!

I have been on here a while and never post (since the days of Target stacking). I just want to add that Dosh has been hit or miss lately. I did a gift card only purchase recently and it did not work, but on another it did.

I can't figure out where to see pending. I actually bought some real items (and a gift card) at BB on April 25 and I haven't gotten the bonus nor do I see where I can find anything pending.

I went to Kroger bought Happy Lady and Visa then went to Panera. It was a no go. The promo cards are kept in the back. The cashier told the manager she needed a promo card but he came out and watched me make the transaction. Told me I could not use a gift card to purchase a gift card. So I used my discounted Visa GC instead. That worked. Avoid Hall Road in Shelby if you plan to use Happy Lady.

Edit: I did not have Am. Ex offer on either of my cards.
Did you try to use it as debit online at Panera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter