Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ's deal at 8% is back on right now. (except for the $500)

Still working. I just ordered 15. I’ll get another 5% back from Discover

Then I noticed it says limit 3. It’ll be interesting to see if the order gets cut back to 3

Still working. I just ordered 15. I’ll get another 5% back from Discover

Then I noticed it says limit 3. It’ll be interesting to see if the order gets cut back to 3
I ordered more than the "limit" and they were fulfilled.

I just went to CVS and po purchased one $25 Disney GC and a bottled water. Nothing has linked yet. It does say GCs are excluded.....did the last offer say that in the fine print?

Well crud. Looks like I get an "F" for following directions! I HATE buying gc at retail :eek:
It happens. I didn’t read the fine print on the recent Wells Fargo offer. It was 40% off up to $35 in savings. Last time it was cumulative. This time it only worked on your first purchase.

Sams Club Member ship for $22 a good deal?? what can i use it for? I wuld only have online access since their is not one close by.

I went to CVS today. Bought sale stuff and items with ibotta rebates to total $25, then bought a $25 disney gc. Just going to pretend my money back is on the gc only (accounting, Limes96 style). Got notice for $5 back from RMN and $1.04 back from Dosh.

Also, I think this is my 1000th post. :cheer2:

Do y’all think buying 3 $50 Visa gift cards and losing the immediate 10% savings is worth it using RMN? Or just buy the gift cards instead of waiting for a better deal? I’m not in a rush to save. I’m getting back $25 from WF and $10 from Dosh as well.

Do y’all think buying 3 $50 Visa gift cards and losing the immediate 10% savings is worth it using RMN? Or just buy the gift cards instead of waiting for a better deal? I’m not in a rush to save. I’m getting back $25 from WF and $10 from Dosh as well.
Just realize that RMN is always YMMV. Sometimes they do not properly track, and then you have to ask for it to be manually added, and they will absolutely not do that if there is a gift card in the transaction.

I used a mastercard all the time there with no problem. Swagbucks doesn't care about the card you use. You just have to be sure best buy scans your SB QR code during checkout.
I just wanted to make sure Mastercard gift cards didn't give anyone issues.

Can you link 2 PayPal accounts to the same bank account? (Helping the parents with RMN, so they would need separate PayPal accounts for their separate RMN accounts but they have a shared bank account.)

Can you link 2 PayPal accounts to the same bank account? (Helping the parents with RMN, so they would need separate PayPal accounts for their separate RMN accounts but they have a shared bank account.)

I have my DH and daughters linked to mine....seems dangerous but no issues so far :scared:

I also have the same account linked to 2 different paypal accounts. No issues at all! And this was before I would be doing it for cash back purposes! Our biz paypal account has out business account and our personal account linked to it. My personal paypal account has our personal bank account linked as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter