Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the NY/CT/NJ area have a Walmart near them that qualifies for the DOSH cash back? If so, what locations?

Thank you

Anyone here using their Chase Freedom card for the 5 % bonus category this quarter? It says up to $1500 . Does that mean you can charge up to $1500 and get 5% or you can earn $1500? I'm assuming you can charge up to $1500......

Anyone here using their Chase Freedom card for the 5 % bonus category this quarter? It says up to $1500 . Does that mean you can charge up to $1500 and get 5% or you can earn $1500? I'm assuming you can charge up to $1500......
Yes your assumption is correct. Max cash back is $75 (7500 UR points)

It’s 5% back on the first $1500 spent and then 1% on anything over the $1500.

BJ's deal at 8% is back on right now. (except for the $500)
Whoop whoop! Is there a limit to how many I can buy? I just ran the numbers and the BJs deal is better since I don't have to drive $80 round trip to my nearest Sam's and online might not work. Plus ... I'm not a big Wal*Mart fan.

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the BJs site. I’m trying to buy some Disney gift cards but when I click “submit order” nothing happens.
It just stays on the checkout page.

ETA: Never mind - got it to go through after deleting and re-entering my shipping address.

Is the BJ's deal a straight 8% off or is that combined with other rewards programs to get to that? We don't have BJ's but trying to decide if the online access only membership is worth getting just for card deals. Thanks!

Wanted to report in for those using Dosh and have a Walmart participating in the 10% cash back offer. Today I need several things at Walmart and on a whim threw in a $25 Disney GC. I immediately got the 10% cash back on the full purchase amount including the gift card!

Ahhh, I should have thrown in something. I bought only a card and no cash back.

Is the BJ's deal a straight 8% off or is that combined with other rewards programs to get to that? We don't have BJ's but trying to decide if the online access only membership is worth getting just for card deals. Thanks!

It is a straight 8% off (plus add any CC rewards you get).

There’s a free membership right now so no need to purchase the online one

Where do you find the free membership? Is there a special link or code? On their site it wants to charge me $10.

Where do you find the free membership? Is there a special link or code? On their site it wants to charge me $10.

Go throught the steps like you going to buy the membership, but do not enter any CC info. Once you get to the pay page, hit the back button or go "home". Then you will be able to log in and checkout as a guest. It will still have the membership in your cart, so delete it before you check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter