• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not online yet. I’ve never seen them only StubHub. Will def check them out. Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to upgrade my Bruno tickets but was hesitant. This gives me an excuse. What was the denomination you saw?
Variable, will check again today for exact numbers.

I apologize in advance, because I am sure I could find the answers to all my questions somewhere in this thread, but I don't have time to look through so many pages.

1) Are there any stores that still allow GC to GC purchases?
2) Is there a way to convert Swagbucks to Disney cards?
3) I checked my Amex and I don't have the BB&B or BBB offers, just the staples and office supplies store offers. Does Staples sell Disney GC?
4) I also have an offer for department stores. Is JCP the only one that sells Disney GC?
5) I saw the Swagbucks/BB deal...any other current deals?

Thanks!!
  1. Walmart and Sam's Club still permit GC-> GC purchases.
  2. Staples sells Disney GCs online. Your B&M store may or may not carry them in inventory.
  3. TMK, JCP is the only department store that sells Disney GCs. BB&B also sells them, but may not code as a department store.
  4. Just keep an eye on this thread for other deals. It really changes from time to time, and not every deal works for everyone.

Last edited:

Idk, haven't tried. I haven't done a transaction over $50 since the Swagbucks deal came out.
I guess ill try this weekend. I am going to try and buy $1000 in GC with BB 10 % back in BB rewards plus swagbuck. Since SB did the one bonus per day i do not have the time to get one per day. I usually did at least 4.

ETA; The BB people see me and probably think i am doing some type of illegal stuff.

Does anyone know if Walgreens has a cap on variable load Disney GCs? I need to pick up $800 this weekend. Lowe's here caps at $400.

Has the Retailmenot in store offer worked on gift cards for anyone?

I have used it 3 times (twice for $10 off $25 and once for $5 off $25). The first and third purchases included a gift card, but they weren't entirely a gift card. Each time I bought about $5 worth of products and added a $20 gift card. They all went through fine.

You missed the Halloween Party! :eek::eek::eek:

But I still love you! :hug: Thanks for your support!
I want to cry! What is wrong with me?! I swear to high heaven that was in my calendar but I look now and see it was obviously not. A good friend would have been in attendance. DIS shame. But a great friend forgives a good friend for missing out- right?

P.S. I think Siri was jealous and deleted it

I want to cry! What is wrong with me?! I swear to high heaven that was in my calendar but I look now and see it was obviously not. A good friend would have been in attendance. DIS shame. But a great friend forgives a good friend for missing out- right?

P.S. I think Siri was jealous and deleted it

No harm at all! Really grateful for your support! These guys and their funny comments! My husband was in stitches!

Love buying dis cards through target using red card via the southwest shopping portal! Save 5% and earn points!
do you know for sure you've received points for that purchase through SW? the target link specifically says GC are excluded - i got the 5% discount with my RedCard but still waiting on points from the purchase to post in the SW shopping portal :(

If anyone has a Chase Freedom card and needs to meet the Quarter 3 spend for bonus Ultimate Rewards Points - Walgreens is part of the category along with gas stations - buying your Disney GC at Walgreens is a huge help - we don't quite spend $1500 on gas per quarter now that the kids have flown :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter