Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost never get my Shopkicks at Best Buy. They have 3 bar codes on some of the items and none of them register. Mine has also taken most of their bar codes off their signage and replaced it with QR (?) symbols. I still try and luck out occasionally on merchandise scans. That's the main reason that I accompany DH there, lol. This weekend I think I was able to get like 50 points, no much but better than none.
I scan the QR codes and they almost always work. But I don't waste my time hunting down every 10-point scan. I do the big ones and then if I happen to know where any others are without searching too hard, I will scan those

I can almost never get my Shopkicks at Best Buy. They have 3 bar codes on some of the items and none of them register. Mine has also taken most of their bar codes off their signage and replaced it with QR (?) symbols. I still try and luck out occasionally on merchandise scans. That's the main reason that I accompany DH there, lol. This weekend I think I was able to get like 50 points, no much but better than none.

I've been sticking with the QR code on the sign first and then if it doesn't work, trying a bar code from the item. Almost all the items I've tried scanning lately the QR code on the sign is the only one that works. I mostly stick with CD's/Movies/Games and mobile stuff because it's usually easy to find. On that stuff none of the barcodes have been working. (Quite a pain when it's on the bottom shelf, it would be nice if I could pick the dvd up and scan it instead of trying to angle the phone just right to get the tag)

I've been having pretty good luck with the printers.

Is there a limit to the amount of Disney gift cards I can buy per transaction, or per day, or per account, at BJ's online? I have some APs to renew by end of month. :/

Retail Me Not...... how did the gc orders go? I saw some from a while back...but can't find the outcome posted.... I was thinking the staples/Walgreens/Home depot offers(staples is online) all say gc excluded....but I want to try to get the gc's if anyeone else got it to work! I also did an instore Big Lots purchase yesterday,and it's not showing at all yet.... is that normal? -did Walgreens at the same time and it shows pending...thanks!

Retail Me Not...... how did the gc orders go? I saw some from a while back...but can't find the outcome posted.... I was thinking the staples/Walgreens/Home depot offers(staples is online) all say gc excluded....but I want to try to get the gc's if anyeone else got it to work! I also did an instore Big Lots purchase yesterday,and it's not showing at all yet.... is that normal? -did Walgreens at the same time and it shows pending...thanks!

My first Walgreens went pending right away, and processed three days later. I cashed out. Tried it again on my account with the offer re-loaded, and then also on my dh's account. Both went pending but it's been about 5 days now and it's still pending. Also, did the Staples offer and it's still pending 5 days later. My aunt did Walgreens yesterday on two accounts and neither are pending yet.

My first Walgreens went pending right away, and processed three days later. I cashed out. Tried it again on my account with the offer re-loaded, and then also on my dh's account. Both went pending but it's been about 5 days now and it's still pending. Also, did the Staples offer and it's still pending 5 days later. My aunt did Walgreens yesterday on two accounts and neither are pending yet.

Same here, although all 3 went to pending right away, but only 1/3 was available to cash out the following day. The other 2 are still pending.

Same here, although all 3 went to pending right away, but only 1/3 was available to cash out the following day. The other 2 are still pending.

Hoping it isn't ending already :( BB is hard for me to get into whereas I pass Walgreens 4x week as I take my dd15 to dance.

Hoping it isn't ending already :( BB is hard for me to get into whereas I pass Walgreens 4x week as I take my dd15 to dance.

I see an estimated approval date of 8/15 and 8/17, so I hope that's the case and not just going to poof :(

OMG, I had never heard of Paypal offers. I just found a "$5 off $50 purchase" at Target offer. I'm so happy. Thank you!! :)
Do you know if the 5 off 50 at Target will work on a $50 Disney gift card if that is the only thing you order?

I wouldn’t try Office Depot. Somehow gift card purchases cash back went through on Ebates and they took all the money back and closed accounts.

My husband received an email offer from Hilton Honors: Save 10% at grocery stores excludes warehouses, limit saving of $20 Does not mention this offer excludes Gift Cards. So I'm thinking of buying a $200 gift card at Kroger. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter