Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use PayPal on BJ's online? That would be great for my Ibotta rewards!

Haven't seen PayPal, just credit card and Masterpass. I transfer my PayPal money to my bank account and then just use that to pay for the CC bill to earn the CC points on the purchase.

I have a gift card use question. I have a room only reservation. Do I pay when I check-in or when I check-out? I've always had packages so I've paid up front in the past.
You can also pay as you go. This is recommended if you are charging to your room & plan to pay with gift cards to prevent the credit card on file being charged when you reach a certain threshold (idk what it is). Just stop by the front desk every couple days to pay down the balance.

Couldn't resist the grow up young deal. Bought 2 packages of Kleenex at Costco, sent receipt in, got approval a day later! Cashed out for my first $5 card (waiting on that). Went back & bought 5 more & submitted receipt today. Best part? The packs are $4 off at Costco right now! We have so much Kleenex....

Ebates offered a 3% bonus to cash out a gc (BestBuy) instead of sending a check - so I plan on using it to buy Disney GC. Idk if anyone has mentioned the mail scan program through IBM. You can earn rewards ($5-$7) per month and cash out for CVS card and buy a Disney GC or cash out for Discover GC and use it wherever Discover is accepted. I have cashed out for over $200 in GCs just for scanning the mail on my iPhone.

Reportez is the name of program.

Heads Up!

Ebates is mailing out Cash Back Checks! We received ours on Friday $163 :D :woohoo:

Don't ya just love Free money? Idk why people are skeptic about Ebates??? I love it ! Now the other cash back things like ibotta - never used them. I need to try them out though since we are taking 10 people to Disney in December- every little $ counts. We already saved a lot by renting points and booking a 2br villa and a studio villa at AKL Jambo House. Saved over $3000 !!!

Don't ya just love Free money? Idk why people are skeptic about Ebates??? I love it ! Now the other cash back things like ibotta - never used them. I need to try them out though since we are taking 10 people to Disney in December- every little $ counts. We already saved a lot by renting points and booking a 2br villa and a studio villa at AKL Jambo House. Saved over $3000 !!!

Ibotta is very easy to use. The only negative is that there isn't always offers that apply to what I bought. For me it's a bit of a slow earner. But I cash out $20 every 3-4 months depending on what I purchase. But every little bit helps!

Did the best buy deal. Tested 1 and went to store and came back with $165 in Disney. Came home & bought two more. Had another fam member create and account and buy 1, gift card and code came through immediately. Had them buy another- but this hasn't come through yet. Last one processed at 1:25pm, confirmation and promo codes came at the same time. Last order submitted at 1:30pm PST they've received the confirmation but no gift card or promo code yet...

ETA: anyone bought a gift card and received it and the promo code after 1:30pm PST?\
ETA(A?): CAME THROUGH! Still good, code and gift card just got delayed 15 mins on #2.

Last edited:

Hopefully Target will offer 10% off on gift cards before you leave. Last year is was on Dec 4th only. Rolling back many pages several here posted their haul.
You should check out ibotta, plenti points, swagbucks and create an account with groupon. ::yes::

This is highly ymmv, I have only 1 datapoint as reference and absolutely no more details other than what I'm sharing so take this and do with it what you will.

Tanger Outlets near my sister (Texas City, Tx) often gives a $10 GC every holiday. For this weekend you have to text this number, then go to guest services with the code to get your Tanger gift card. That Tanger gift card can be used at any store. She was able to go to the Disney outlet and use it to purchase a Disney gift card. She and her husband both participated so they ended up with $20 in Disney gift cards for just a little time spent.

This is the link she showed me for Texas City
https://www.facebook.com/TangerOutl...974945863359/1612733178820856/?type=3&theater

I checked San Marcos, which is closer to me (but still a little too far) and I didn't see the same offer. I did see one targeted to Texas State University students though. I have not used this deal, I'm just passing on what I know, but I'd love to hear more. I did a little searching and I haven't seen mention of this anywhere.

Did the best buy deal. Tested 1 and went to store and came back with $165 in Disney. Came home & bought two more. Had another fam member create and account and buy 1, gift card and code came through immediately. Had them buy another- but this hasn't come through yet. Last one processed at 1:25pm, confirmation and promo codes came at the same time. Last order submitted at 1:30pm PST they've received the confirmation but no gift card or promo code yet...

ETA: anyone bought a gift card and received it and the promo code after 1:30pm PST?\
ETA(A?): CAME THROUGH! Still good, code and gift card just got delayed 15 mins on #2.

Yes! I bought 3 - $150's and received confirmation at 2:45.

Not sure if any one had posted this but I contacted amex about the credit for joining sams club. I still did not get the credit on my account so I chatted with them. This is the response i got
"The Credit has been delayed due to some technical issue and we're investigating this with Sam's Club. You will receive the Credit as per offer terms"

I also ordered disney gift cards online using my discover card. Can someone who has used the offer tell me how much cash back I should receive? It's listed as 5% going from their portal and extra 5% for wholesale clubs. So is it $7.15 and an additional $7.15?? Just trying to decide if we should continue to order from there! Thanks!

I also ordered disney gift cards online using my discover card. Can someone who has used the offer tell me how much cash back I should receive? It's listed as 5% going from their portal and extra 5% for wholesale clubs. So is it $7.15 and an additional $7.15?? Just trying to decide if we should continue to order from there! Thanks!
According to the T&C of the online offer for Sam's, gift cards are not eligible for 5% online (portal) bonus. So, it's just the 1st quarter warehouse 5% bonus.

Ok, one more question about Growupyoung (forgive me!), how do they track the amount exactly? Are they JUST looking at the item line? For example, if I buy the 2 Huggies and get a $10 Target GC, plus Red Card 5% plus a $2 coupon, will the coupon and 5% off affect my total or are they just looking at the item line?

Ok, one more question about Growupyoung (forgive me!), how do they track the amount exactly? Are they JUST looking at the item line? For example, if I buy the 2 Huggies and get a $10 Target GC, plus Red Card 5% plus a $2 coupon, will the coupon and 5% off affect my total or are they just looking at the item line?
They will credit you with the original price.

I prefer TopCashBack. 9 out of 10 times the percentage offered is higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter