Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought disney gift cards online at Sam’s Club this morning. I went through Ibotta for 2% cash back and I got an email saying my cash back was now pending. No idea if it will end up going through but I figured it was worth it to try.
ETA I did get the mobile bonus for Presidents’ Day weekend with my samsclub.com purchase. It’s an extra $5 for every $100 you spend and it already credited.

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased any $500.00 cards from BJ's online? Last year I ended up purchasing 29 of the $100.00 ones in the store, the manager matched the online price. I am a little scared having that much mailed to me.

Has anyone purchased any $500.00 cards from BJ's online? Last year I ended up purchasing 29 of the $100.00 ones in the store, the manager matched the online price. I am a little scared having that much mailed to me.
With that large an order they will not be mailed, they will be shipped, and most likely your signature will be needed from the carrier. I have had to sign for as little as $700.

Thanks. I felt bad for the woman adding 29 cards to my balance...lol

You can combine then on disneygiftcard.com up to $1000 per card so that would cut the number in half. It doesn't take long to do and then if you have to cancel or change something and they refund to a card you have fewer cards you have to hold on to.

I bought disney gift cards online at Sam’s Club this morning. I went through Ibotta for 2% cash back and I got an email saying my cash back was now pending. No idea if it will end up going through but I figured it was worth it to try.
ETA I did get the mobile bonus for Presidents’ Day weekend with my samsclub.com purchase. It’s an extra $5 for every $100 you spend and it already credited.

Thanks for posting! I purchased Disney gift cards from Target through iBotta. It wasn’t eligible for the cash back but I got $25 for the mobile bonus! Wahoo! Also used my red card for the 5% off

I just found a deal that gives a $5 disney card if you purchase $20 in Kimberly-Clark products such as paper towels, diapers, toilet paper etc. You can find details at this site - www.growupyoung.com and ends 2/28/18.

Question about Grow Up Young, Target has buy two Huggies and get a $10 gift card. Anyone know if you can combine these offers? I can't find anything in the fine print.

Best Buy Deal from CashStar is back:

https://bestbuy.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/
https://bestbuy-m.cashstar.com/buy/

Buy $150 in Best Buy e-Gift Cards, Get a $15 Savings Code (or buy one $450 e-Gift Card for three $15 Savings Codes)
  • Valid 2/18/18 – 3/3/18 online only.
  • $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 3/18/18 for use toward a future purchase made from 3/18/18 – 3/31/18.
  • Maximum of 3 $150 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments.
  • Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code.
  • Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
  • The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled.
ETA: Most recent data points say you can still use Best Buy gift cards, savings codes, and reward certificates in store to purchase third-party gift cards like Disney. A cashier at my local store told me that policy would be changing in February, but so far no changes (or any word of changes when asked) from all your reporting.

Your best bet is to redeem these in store. Best Buy's in store POS system accepts its gift cards as a form of payment for third-party gift cards like Disney, but not open loop gift cards like Visa prepaid gift cards. Some stores, cashiers or managers may give you trouble and claim it's not allowed at all (even though it's fine for Disney) so YMMV.

A lot people have problems using Best Buy gift cards to order third-party gift cards online, as those orders tend to get cancelled automatically because the site will say it can't verify your information for whatever reason.

Most Best Buy stores sell Disney gift cards in fixed $25 and $50 denominations and a variable load card that you can put any amount on from $25-500. Remember to use either Shopkick or Ibotta when you check out for additional points back towards more free gift cards.

Promotional savings codes look and act just like gift cards, but promo codes expire and gift cards don't. So be aware of the expiration date since it looks like the promo code will arrive via email about 2 weeks after the promotion ends.

If you have a Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card ("CIP"), use it to earn 3x UR points because these gift cards are processed through CashStar, which seems to code as internet services or utilities. Chase Ink+ and Ink Cash credit cards should earn 5x UR, but I don't have any personal data points.

One more thing, when buying the Best Buy e-Gift cards through CashStar, there should be a field where you can enter your My Best Buy membership number and earn points towards reward certificates. If you’re a regular member, you get 0.5 point/$1 spent and 250 points gets you $5 reward certificate (or 1% reward); Elite members get 1 point/$1 spent (2% reward); Elite Plus members earn 1.25 points/$1 spent (2.5% reward). Reward certificates can be redeemed towards Disney Gift Cards (or almost any other item or third-party gift card Best Buy sells except for prepaid gift cards).

Last edited:
Best Buy Deal from Cashstar is back: https://bestbuy.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/

Buy $150 in Best Buy e-Gift Cards, Get a $15 Savings Code (or buy one $450 e-Gift Card for three $15 Savings Codes)
  • Valid 2/18/18 – 3/3/18 online only.
  • $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 3/18/18 for use toward a future purchase made from 3/18/18 – 3/31/18.
  • Maximum of 3 $150 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments.
  • Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code.
  • Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
  • The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled.
I've never done this deal before, can you use paypal to make the payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts