Disney Genie announcement

Was hoping it would not roll out the week we are there. No such luck. Not sure how much we will use it. More worried what effect it will have on the wifi network which was tenuous at best.

Right smack in the middle of my trip...

Looks like you can add it to *new* ticket orders as an option but *existing* tickets need to have it added on a daily basis?

Very very serious question... How insane is this going to make the parks on launch day??? The thought of logging in from my hotel at 7 am using a brand new Disney system is just a recipe for IT failure.

Right smack in the middle of my trip...

Looks like you can add it to *new* ticket orders as an option but *existing* tickets need to have it added on a daily basis?

Very very serious question... How insane is this going to make the parks on launch day???
I don't think it will make the parks insane, but I worry about the app crashing.

Has anyone read if its been mentioned yet how the Individual purchase works in terms of timing? Like if I buy at 7am, but I'm not going to the park until later in the day is there a specific return time for it or can I just ride at any time.... like the old anytime fastpass used to work.

Has anyone read if its been mentioned yet how the Individual purchase works in terms of timing? Like if I buy at 7am, but I'm not going to the park until later in the day is there a specific return time for it or can I just ride at any time.... like the old anytime fastpass used to work.
It won't be like an any time FP. You will not be assigned a return time. You be able to choose from a list of available return times for IA$, similar to how you could choose FP+ return times.

And that is smack in the middle of our trip. I am not sure how to express my feelings regarding this. If it works, awesome. If not, barf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter