Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the steak at San Angel Inn! (We had to tweak the photo cuz it was so dark...)

IMG_5827.jpg

thanks for the steak pic from San Angel. I'll probably get the combo plate. Does ANYTHING on the dinner menu come w/ tortillas? No, i've never had authentic Mexican and i'm not sure if i'll like it! nachos and the dessert bread pudding sound good to me though. I dont know about that steak, what is it swimming in? Did you like it?

Does anyone have a pic of Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake at Mama Melrose??? It sounds absolutely WONDERFUL!!! What about the Crema Limone at Mama Melrose???

It's more of a chocolate chip cookie now instead of brownie. I had one in June when we were there and it was great.

Hmm, I had it in June also and it was the chocolate cake just like shown.

The PP who thought they heard it was removed may have been thinking about the macadamia torte, it was not there in June.

I love the combination plate at San Angel Inn. You get a little steak, a little enchilada, a little flauta, beans, rice.

I posted these a few months ago, but just to get some food pix out there, I'll post again.................

The much-talked about ice cream cookie sandwich from Main St. Bakery

DSC02579.jpg

Bread Pudding from Raglan Road (soooooooo good!)

DSC02626.jpg
I am sadly not much of a dessert fan. I know.. it's criminal:rotfl:
But that ice cream cookie sandwich is calling my name!! Yay! Finally a dessert I am excited about!:goodvibes

Does anyone have a pic of Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake at Mama Melrose??? It sounds absolutely WONDERFUL!!! What about the Crema Limone at Mama Melrose???

Here's your Chocolate Truffle Cake from Mama Melrose - I am going to have one on Thursday - and all free as well! Thanks Disney for Free Dining! :love:

IMG_2603.jpg

disneeat you forgot to add the pic - i'm sitting her ready to drool and now just disappointed :(

disneeat you forgot to add the pic - i'm sitting her ready to drool and now just disappointed :(

Well, actually I CAN see it in the post in question, LOL. But here it is again just for you!

IMG_2603.jpg

and here's another one - the Caramel Pear Concerto from Walt's on Main Street in DLRP

concerto.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

mmmmm lovely.

now i can have sweet dreams - since it is 2.20 here and i'm still surfing dining pics (how sad LOL)

oh and for some strange reason - i had to refresh 3 times before the pictures came in - and yes it was there in the post above mine.

strange - maybe my computer is tired too.

Hmm, I had it in June also and it was the chocolate cake just like shown.

The PP who thought they heard it was removed may have been thinking about the macadamia torte, it was not there in June.

If you're talking about the dessert at Kona, I think I read that they had changed from chocolate cake to a blonde cookie, and then back to the chocolate cake as people missed it.
So as far as I know, it's chocolate again.

The food changes at WDW are like a soap opera, no? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter