Disney Fantasy - Rainforest Room Pass?

Quick update on the Rainforest Room day passes. You can't pre-purchase them anymore. :-( They stopped it as of May 17th. Now you have to purchase when you board at Senses. You can request the no-scrubs pass according to the Disney Cruiseline Hotline. The price is the $16 + 18% tip per pass.

Quick update on the Rainforest Room day passes. You can't pre-purchase them anymore. :-( They stopped it as of May 17th. Now you have to purchase when you board at Senses. You can request the no-scrubs pass according to the Disney Cruiseline Hotline. The price is the $16 + 18% tip per pass.

Wow! I got mine in just under the buzzer! :hyper:

I was able to enjoy Rainforest with my husband on 5/10/19. Its co ed. You wear bathing suits. The showers are big enough to hold both of you. The jacuzzi's are meant for 4.

I have been to the rainforest room. It’s amazing. Definitely schedule time ahead of time so you get your money’s worth. We bought two day passes and almost barely used the second we were so busy.

Question. Someone mentioned a free sauna in the locker room. I didn’t see that. What’s that?

How were you able to purchase? Did you call?

Spoke to someone about an hour ago. You need to ring to purchase but they do allow you to. They said due to complaints about it only being able to be purchased onboard they are allowing phone bookings but wont be adding to the online booking system. Hope that helps :D

I just chatted with DCL and she assured me that a one day pass can still be purchased by calling. I will try during business hours tomorrow. I'd like to do it on a port day I think.

As a update, you can still pre-purchase the 1 day Rainforest Room passes. I was able to do this via a quick phone call. You cannot do this via the online gift amenities section of the Disney Cruise website, but a quick phone call was able to handle it. The number listed on Disneys website if you have issues with ordering a gift (like if your ordering a surprise Rainforest pass for a friend lets say.....) can handle the Rainforest room pass request.

We've done cruise length pass (as PP stated includes scrubs), multiple times day passes (most time not even using all we bought) and once did cruise length and 3 days in not using once and not seeing would be used with what we had booked, actually talked the mgr to credited us back (we had other spa services booked). Doing the math on we typically use (cannot use day 1 for most the day during open house and till after dinner starts or the last day) if forgoing the scrubs, day passes virtually always come out cheaper for us. The only time they don't is when we make the facilities part of our daily ritual which we have done several cruises (the change room large showers roomier than the small split bath showers in-room and more space enjoyable after using the Rainforest saunas/showers/warming beds or human soup/hot tubs).

Also depending on how many day passes they sell prior to sailing and how many length of cruise passes they get a rush on during the open house selling frenzy in the spa (sort of reminds me of timeshare sales), the length of cruise passes may (and can) sell-out. This ensures those with day passes bought and the number of cruise length "potential" visitors do not overwhelm the facilities.

When ordering day passes, do you choose the day when you order? Or is it just a ticket you can cash in at any point during the cruise?

I just ordered mine two weeks ago for an upcoming cruise and I did not have to pick a day.

When ordering day passes, do you choose the day when you order? Or is it just a ticket you can cash in at any point during the cruise?
You do not get assigned a day. You can go "cash them in" or use them any day the Rainforest room isn't at capacity. If they sell to many length of cruise passes, and the Rainforest room is "to crowded" for the day, they can deny you entry and request you visit another day. This seems to be very rare, but it is in the stated policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter