Disney Fantasy - July 15, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Just booked! This will be my 8th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy and first traveling as an only parent. Along with me are dd (14) and ds (12). Count us in for FE group:

Cabin 9620
Linda O'Brien
daughter - Shannon, age 14
son - Kenny, age 12
no allergies

and count me in for the Mixology group which sounds like a bunch of fun!

Last edited:
Want to join us on a Tortola boat charter?

On a recommendation from a friend, I have reserved a charter boat on our Tortola day (7/18/17). We have room for about 10 more people!

The cost is $120/person (kids 10 and under are half price, and 2 and under are free). The price includes Rum Punch (spirited or virgin) and a buffet lunch.

We are doing the Salt, Cooper, and Peter Island Itinerary, which includes snorkeling The Wreck of the Rhone (a Royal Mail Steamer that sank in 1867) at Salt Island, an excellent reef at Cooper Island, and snorkeling with sea turtles in beautiful Deadman's Bay at Peter Island.

We are a fun, easy-going family from Colorado and will have my in-laws from Arizona with us. My father-in-law doesn't swim, so this trip includes beach time as well as snorkeling time. My kids will be 4 (daughter Quincy) and 6 (son Brennan) when we sail.

I think this will be a great way to see a lot of beautiful Tortola. Let me know if you want to join us!

Here is the website for more information:

https://aristocatcharters.com/

Just booked! This will be my 8th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy and first traveling as a single parent. Along with me are dd (14) and ds (12). Count us in for FE group:

Cabin 9620
Linda O'Brien
daughter - Shannon, age 14
son - Kenny, age 12
no allergies

and count me in for the Mixology group which sounds like a bunch of fun!

I'll add you to an FE group and will update when I have more info about the Mixology groups!

My parents also want to do this. Marty and Sue Milojevich, no kids. Room 7128, second cruise. They are also from California. We are so excited!

Hi! Do you want me to add these three cabins to Fish Extender groups? Do you all want to be in the same group or different groups?

Definitely in on FE group.

Cabin 8560
Will & Kassie Smith
daughter - Maleia, age 8
son - Tanner, age 3
no allergies

I'm fairly new to this site & don't frequent it very often but I have seen mentioned before that FE groups were getting together on another site. (I don't know what site that is.) I know it's not PC to mention other sites but I'd like to know about those meet & greets. Can you PM me the info or email me? wlsmith314@gmail.com

I'll add you to an FE group!

We are so excited to be going on this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. We will be staying in 7132. My party consists of myself (a total Jack Skellington fan), my husband, my daughter Kailyn (age 9, likes aristocrats), and my son Cole (age 7, likes anything). I forgot to mention we are from California.

Would you like me to add these 3 cabins to Fish Extender groups? Do you guys want to be in separate groups or all together?

Hi I just found out about fish extenders and about these boards. My husband, mother, myself and our two kids (daughter will be 8 and son will be 3) will be going on our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy. I am interested in participating in fish extenders! Our stateroom number is 11016. Melissa could I private message you our other details? Is that even possible? I hesitate to put too much private information out on a public board!

Hi I just found out about fish extenders and about these boards. My husband, mother, myself and our two kids (daughter will be 8 and son will be 3) will be going on our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy. I am interested in participating in fish extenders! Our stateroom number is 11016. Melissa could I private message you our other details? Is that even possible? I hesitate to put too much private information out on a public board!

Of course! Private message me the details!

Hi everybody! Just paid the trip off. This will be our second Disney cruise. We did the Western Caribbean in 2015 on the Fantasy, and couldn't have had a better time. We are from Chicago also. It will be my wife and I, 17 yo daughter, 15 and 12 yo son. My daughter asked to go on another cruise again before she turns 18, because she really had a fantastic time in the club We couldn't get her out of the club, she loved it so much. Lol. My youngest son felt out of place in his club, said the kids were to young for him at the time, (he was 10 at the time). So now he will be in the same club with his older brother and doesn't have to be picked up by mom and dad. Yay!!

Hi! Getting over a little sticker shock but I'm booked! It's me Joan, DH Pat, Rebecca 17 and Tyler 15 (at the time of the cruise). We are from Chicago. Looking forward to meeting you all. This will be our 5th Disney cruise.:flower3::flower3::flower3:
Great to hear from someone from Chicago. Southwest sider here. My daughter 17 yo, will probably be in the club with your daughter. She loved the people she met. Couldn't get her out of the club.!!

Welcome, Jason! Looking forward to meeting you, too! Jason and Sarah - since we are all on our second cruise, what do you think you'll do differently this time? Is there something I might have missed the first time? Curious to hear what other second-timers are thinking.
As a second timer, and on the eastern cruise, I am glad there is more time at sea. If I can get the wife to agree, I would.like to try more things on the ship, ie the wine tasting, and more shows. The Mixology Group Sounds fun.

Want to join us on a Tortola boat charter?

On a recommendation from a friend, I have reserved a charter boat on our Tortola day (7/18/17). We have room for about 10 more people!

The cost is $120/person (kids 10 and under are half price, and 2 and under are free). The price includes Rum Punch (spirited or virgin) and a buffet lunch.

We are doing the Salt, Cooper, and Peter Island Itinerary, which includes snorkeling The Wreck of the Rhone (a Royal Mail Steamer that sank in 1867) at Salt Island, an excellent reef at Cooper Island, and snorkeling with sea turtles in beautiful Deadman's Bay at Peter Island.

We are a fun, easy-going family from Colorado and will have my in-laws from Arizona with us. My father-in-law doesn't swim, so this trip includes beach time as well as snorkeling time. My kids will be 4 (daughter Quincy) and 6 (son Brennan) when we sail.

I think this will be a great way to see a lot of beautiful Tortola. Let me know if you want to join us!

Here is the website for more information:

https://aristocatcharters.com/
I am interested. I would like to know if you have any spots open still. It sounds like a great time, and cheaper than an excursion. I have other questions, but need to talk to the wife first. Thanks

Welcome, Bill!

I am sure there are still spots on the boat left. I can double check if you want.

I'm also organizing Fish Extender groups and Mixology groups if you're interested.

If anyone is interested in joining a Mixology group, let me know! I have groups already forming!

It's for 21+, takes place on the afternoon of a sea day (although we don't get to pick day or time), costs $20 per person, and is really fun!

If you're interested, reply with the names of the adults and cabin number.

Hello! We just booked today! This is our 4 th cruise and we enjoy the FE groups. My husband and I will be with our DS-14 and DD -10 we live in Kentucky- very excited to be cruising again

Hi Melissa! Thank you for organizing this all!

Fish Extender group info: Swinney family
Cabin 9576 will be our 2 kids (Brandon - male - age 17 & Emily - female - age 15) - no allergies
Cabin 9579 will be us (Clint - 44 and myself, Laurie - age 44)

Mixology group:
Cabin 9579 Clint Swinney & Laurie Swinney

I am organizing Fish Extender groups, Mixology groups, and eventually a Meet and Greet for our cruise on another site.

If you'd like me to add you to a Fish Extender group (groups will be limited to 8 cabins), please reply with:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter