Disney Fantasy - July 15, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Only 374 days left - this time next year we'll all be getting ready to board our cruise!

Hi I'm Julie and this will be our very first Disney cruise. I'm going to be traveling with my new husband, Brian, and my 2 daughters - ages 13 and 15. My parents will be joining us ... along with my sister, bro-in-law, 17 year old nephew, 17 year old niece and 11 year old niece. We will be celebrating my mom and dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary together! We are all from California ... and hear the regular Disneyland fireworks nightly from home at 9:35pm. :)
I've had a friend tell me about Fish Extenders ... and I'm SUPER interested in joining a group ... if someone can offer me some help and guidance! Not sure where to start and how to get plugged in!
Excited for travel next summer! Looking to meet lots of new friends!

Hi everyone! I'm Will & this will be my family's first Disney cruise! Just booked yesterday & my wife, Kassie and I are very excited!.. We plan to make it one to remember so we are also interested in an FE group to make things extra special for our kids. Our daughter will be 8 at cruise time and our son will be 3. We live just outside of Chattanooga, TN and usually do Disney World at least once a year, I suppose will have to include a stop at one of the parks prior to the cruise. I look forward to hearing from others. See ya real soon!

Joining this thread! We'll be on this cruise: me, DH and DD (who will be turning 18 earlier that month!) We just booked while on our 1st cruise: the 4 night DVC Members cruise on the Magic. That spoiled us :thumbsup2 but looking forward to a warm cruise with all the Fantasy has to offer!

We are so excited to be going on this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. We will be staying in 7132. My party consists of myself (a total Jack Skellington fan), my husband, my daughter Kailyn (age 9, likes aristocrats), and my son Cole (age 7, likes anything). I forgot to mention we are from California.

I also want to put my brother's family down. They are in 7130. Total of four people, Breanne (wife), Matt (husband), Masten (age 13), and Brayden (age 9). They are also from California.

My parents also want to do this. Marty and Sue Milojevich, no kids. Room 7128, second cruise. They are also from California. We are so excited!

We just booked this cruise! Taking our two grandchildren on a Disney Cruise has been on our bucket list, so here we are. Our granddaughter will be 7 and grandson will be 10, their mother and aunt (our two daughters) have agreed to come along for the fun. The last time both of our daughters were on a cruise with us, they were in college, so it has been a few years. They all live in the Seattle, WA area. My husband and I live in Michigan, just north of Detroit. This is the first Disney Cruise for all of us, although we have been to Disney World and Disney Land a number of times. I am so looking forward to sharing and learning all I can on this board.

Hi I'm Julie and this will be our very first Disney cruise. I'm going to be traveling with my new husband, Brian, and my 2 daughters - ages 13 and 15. My parents will be joining us ... along with my sister, bro-in-law, 17 year old nephew, 17 year old niece and 11 year old niece. We will be celebrating my mom and dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary together! We are all from California ... and hear the regular Disneyland fireworks nightly from home at 9:35pm. :)
I've had a friend tell me about Fish Extenders ... and I'm SUPER interested in joining a group ... if someone can offer me some help and guidance! Not sure where to start and how to get plugged in!

Welcome!

We just booked this cruise! Taking our two grandchildren on a Disney Cruise has been on our bucket list, so here we are. Our granddaughter will be 7 and grandson will be 10, their mother and aunt (our two daughters) have agreed to come along for the fun. The last time both of our daughters were on a cruise with us, they were in college, so it has been a few years. They all live in the Seattle, WA area. My husband and I live in Michigan, just north of Detroit. This is the first Disney Cruise for all of us, although we have been to Disney World and Disney Land a number of times. I am so looking forward to sharing and learning all I can on this board.

Welcome!

We are so excited to be going on this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. We will be staying in 7132. My party consists of myself (a total Jack Skellington fan), my husband, my daughter Kailyn (age 9, likes aristocrats), and my son Cole (age 7, likes anything). I forgot to mention we are from California.

Welcome!

Joining this thread! We'll be on this cruise: me, DH and DD (who will be turning 18 earlier that month!) We just booked while on our 1st cruise: the 4 night DVC Members cruise on the Magic. That spoiled us :thumbsup2 but looking forward to a warm cruise with all the Fantasy has to offer!

Welcome!

I can offer help with Fish Extenders!

Looking for an update on how the fish extender group gets started. Is this the meeting place for future updates?

I am organizing Fish Extender groups, Mixology groups, and eventually a Meet and Greet for our cruise on another site.

If you'd like me to add you to a Fish Extender group (groups will be limited to 8 cabins), please reply with:

Cabin #
Name of each person in your cabin
Gender/Ages of children
Any allergies

The Mixology groups are a fun chance to have a private session with a Disney bartender, as she/he leads us through making a bunch of new drinks. There is a $20 charge that will go on your onboard account. We need at least 25 for a group, but no more than 30. We will be assigned a time and don't have any flexibility in that. I did one on the last cruise, and it was a blast! Lots of us got to get behind the bar and help - it was a great way to get to know people, too.

If you're interested in participating in a Mixology group, (21+ only), please reply with:

Cabin #
Name of each person that would like to participate

If you have any other fun ideas, pass them along! On my last cruise, we did an ornament exchange, a Cards Against Humanity night, and a pajama breakfast at Royal Court. There are so many possibilities!

Only 171 days left!

Melissa

Definitely in on FE group.

Cabin 8560
Will & Kassie Smith
daughter - Maleia, age 8
son - Tanner, age 3
no allergies

I'm fairly new to this site & don't frequent it very often but I have seen mentioned before that FE groups were getting together on another site. (I don't know what site that is.) I know it's not PC to mention other sites but I'd like to know about those meet & greets. Can you PM me the info or email me? wlsmith314@gmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter