Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

Long winded post ahead. We have finally heard back from private events. Have a couple updates --

Meet and Greet -- I'm waiting final confirmation, but it's looking like Embarkation day from 2:30 - 3:30 in The Tube. The muster drill is at 3:45. I asked about our first day at Sea and they won't do it unless it's revenue generating - with one person paying for an open bar ($13.50 / person). While we're excited to meet everyone, I have to say...we're not THAT excited!! :) We are hiring a bartender for those that want beverages, but the drinks themselves will be on you!!
(The other option is to do it on our first port day, but with all the excursions/early dinner folks, that might be rough.)

Mixology -- we have to split into three groups. No more than 30 and no less than 25 per class. The choices are :

Feb 21 : 2:00 PM
Feb 21: 4:00 PM
Feb 25: 2:00 PM

Mixology will take place in Skyline and will be $20 per person. If you sign up and don't cancel within 24 hours you will still be charged for the event. We will need first and last name of those attending, along with Cabin number -- which I think we have from the Fish extender list, but if you could confirm, that'd be great. Thinking if everyone can leave first and second choice options, we can go from there.
Feb 21 for us please... 4PM time slot

Cabin 6064, Cathy Morey & Melody Hermance
Who gets paid??

Long winded post ahead. We have finally heard back from private events. Have a couple updates --

Meet and Greet -- I'm waiting final confirmation, but it's looking like Embarkation day from 2:30 - 3:30 in The Tube. The muster drill is at 3:45. I asked about our first day at Sea and they won't do it unless it's revenue generating - with one person paying for an open bar ($13.50 / person). While we're excited to meet everyone, I have to say...we're not THAT excited!! :) We are hiring a bartender for those that want beverages, but the drinks themselves will be on you!!
(The other option is to do it on our first port day, but with all the excursions/early dinner folks, that might be rough.)

Mixology -- we have to split into three groups. No more than 30 and no less than 25 per class. The choices are :

Feb 21 : 2:00 PM
Feb 21: 4:00 PM
Feb 25: 2:00 PM

Mixology will take place in Skyline and will be $20 per person. If you sign up and don't cancel within 24 hours you will still be charged for the event. We will need first and last name of those attending, along with Cabin number -- which I think we have from the Fish extender list, but if you could confirm, that'd be great. Thinking if everyone can leave first and second choice options, we can go from there.
My hubby Tim Wolf would like the 4pm class on 2/21 if possible! Still no room number! I will post asap!
:)

Adam, can you put us in for the 2:00 group on the 25th for the mixologoy class? I think our second choice would be the other 2:00.

Clay Johnson
Heather Johnson
Cabin 10650

let me know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks again!
Clay

Note - they changed the time on us to 4 p.m. for Mixology. Does that alter your choice?

IMPORTANT MIXOLOGY UPDATE

The time on the Feb. 25 mixology class is now 4 p.m. So now your choices are:

Feb. 21, 2 p.m.
Feb. 21, 4 p.m.
Feb. 25, 4 p.m.

Hey y'all. My wife and I will be on this cruise too. This is our 3rd Disney cruise. We've been on 2 with the Disney Dream to the Bahamas. I've been checking out O'Gills Pub on the DCL website and my wife isn't a beer drinker. Would anyone want to meet up and have a beer or 2? This is our first cruise alone, we've been with my parents and some friends. We hope to meet some of y'all.

Hey y'all. My wife and I will be on this cruise too. This is our 3rd Disney cruise. We've been on 2 with the Disney Dream to the Bahamas. I've been checking out O'Gills Pub on the DCL website and my wife isn't a beer drinker. Would anyone want to meet up and have a beer or 2? This is our first cruise alone, we've been with my parents and some friends. We hope to meet some of y'all.

There's a meetup at 2:30 on embarkation day at The Tube. You're welcome to join!

ANOTHER MIXOLOGY REMINDER

CABINS THAT HAVE INDICATED THEIR PREFERENCE
BadKittyQueen
bdubin
Clay and Heather
Fathawkeye
Tinkerbelle77

NAUGHTY CABINS WHO HAVEN'T
4the3ofDisney (3 people)
BrandyBoo (2 people)
ChunkyMonkey (2 people)
Fisher (2 people)
katmar (2 people)
summer0418 (1 person)

Please indicate your first and second choice from these fine drinking times.

Feb. 21: 2 p.m.
Feb. 21: 4 p.m. (So far, our most popular option)
Feb. 25: 4 p.m.

Note - the maximum per group is 30. I might have to switch some people around based on preference.

Thanks!

Adam

BadKittyQueen
bdubin
Clay and Heather
Fathawkeye
Tinkerbelle77

4the3ofDisney (3 people)
BrandyBoo (2 people)
ChunkyMonkey (2 people)
Fisher (2 people)
katmar (2 people)
summer0418 (1 person)

Note - the maximum per group is 30. I might have to switch some people around based on preference.

Thanks!

Adam
We'd like to join the mixology.
1st - Feb 21 - 4 pm
2nd - Feb 21 - 2 pm

BadKittyQueen
bdubin
Clay and Heather
Fathawkeye
Tinkerbelle77

4the3ofDisney (3 people)
BrandyBoo (2 people)
ChunkyMonkey (2 people)
Fisher (2 people)
katmar (2 people)
summer0418 (1 person)

Thanks!

Adam
OH goodness. We are on the bad list! Do you know how long the mixologies last? I'm trying work around spa and BBB appointments. Thanks!!

You want to do a Fish Extender, right? I have room in Team Bing Bong. And would it be all right to do the Monday at 2 p.m.? The 4 p.m. is about full.
"Who's your friend who likes to play?....Bing Bong...Bing Bong!" .... just watched 'inside out' as part of our gearing up for Disney Cruise agenda! Now I know who Bing Bong is! Go team Bing Bong! :-D (yes, I REALLY need a vacation!)

Adam, do you know if the 25th is star wars day? if it is my wife and i would prefer to move to the other day any time. If not then the 25th is fine, we just dont want to miss any SW activities. sorry if this causes any problems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter