Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

Hi... We just booked today. We can't wait to get out of the cold weather and snow.. Can you add us to Mixology and the meet. We really enjoyed these last year.

1. See the details on the Mixology update.
2. Pick a time.
3. Send me your cabin number and names.

thanks for the follow up Adam! Please keep us posted. I'm ready to go now!

Long winded post ahead. We have finally heard back from private events. Have a couple updates --

Meet and Greet -- I'm waiting final confirmation, but it's looking like Embarkation day from 2:30 - 3:30 in The Tube. The muster drill is at 3:45. I asked about our first day at Sea and they won't do it unless it's revenue generating - with one person paying for an open bar ($13.50 / person). While we're excited to meet everyone, I have to say...we're not THAT excited!! :) We are hiring a bartender for those that want beverages, but the drinks themselves will be on you!!
(The other option is to do it on our first port day, but with all the excursions/early dinner folks, that might be rough.)

Mixology -- we have to split into three groups. No more than 30 and no less than 25 per class. The choices are :

Feb 21 : 2:00 PM
Feb 21: 4:00 PM
Feb 25: 2:00 PM

Mixology will take place in Skyline and will be $20 per person. If you sign up and don't cancel within 24 hours you will still be charged for the event. We will need first and last name of those attending, along with Cabin number -- which I think we have from the Fish extender list, but if you could confirm, that'd be great. Thinking if everyone can leave first and second choice options, we can go from there.

So my DisBoards mixology list is the following:

4the3ofDisney (3)
BadKittyQueen (2)
bdubin - PREFERENCES RECORDED
BrandyBoo (2)
ChunkyMonkey (2)
Clay and Heather (2)
Fisher (2)
Harleys Mom (2)
katmar (2)
Muliett/Midkiff (2)
The Serranos (summer0418 - 1)
The Sutherlands (Andy/Liz)
Tinkerbelle77 (1)

Please let me know ASAP what your two preferences are! No alcohol choice has been presented, just times. If I have recorded your name in error, let me know. If you are not listed and want in, there's limited space available.

we were following up with her (she is a college friend) to see when we could expect our travel docs ect. and she called in to her contacts. For some reason there was a delay in getting our docs out so she had a second set sent and shortly after her call we got our room assignment. We will be in 10650, please feel free to stop by.

Perfect, thank you! I sent our TA a message. Looks like you got a great cabin. :)

I am looking forward to meeting people! I always wonder how many times I pass a fellow board member and don't even know it!

4the3ofDisney (3)
BadKittyQueen (2)
BrandyBoo (2)
ChunkyMonkey (2)
Clay and Heather (2)
Fisher (2)
Harleys Mom (2)
katmar (2)
Muliett/Midkiff (2)
Tinkerbelle77 (1)

Please let me know ASAP what your two preferences are! No alcohol choice has been presented, just times. If I have recorded your name in error, let me know. If you are not listed and want in, there's limited space available.

Adam, Heather and I are still definitely in. we are in room 10650. I'll get you a time preference either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

we were following up with her (she is a college friend) to see when we could expect our travel docs ect. and she called in to her contacts. For some reason there was a delay in getting our docs out so she had a second set sent and shortly after her call we got our room assignment. We will be in 10650, please feel free to stop by.

Just heard from her...still nothing!

4the3ofDisney (3)
BadKittyQueen (2)
BrandyBoo (2)
ChunkyMonkey (2)
Clay and Heather (2)
Fisher (2)
Harleys Mom (2)
katmar (2)
Muliett/Midkiff (2)
Tinkerbelle77 (1)

Thanks again Adam for doing all of this...

Cabin 8051
Belinda Midkiff
Rachel Muliett

First Choice would be Feb 21 @4
Second choice Feb 21 @2

My mother in law and I thank you tremendously and we're wondering if your cabin was participating in a FE group? There may be "pixie dust" spread your way...

Last edited:
Thanks again Adam for doing all of this...

Cabin 8051
Belinda Midkiff
Rachel Muliett

First Choice would be Feb 21 @4
Second choice Feb 21 @2

My mother in law and I thank you tremendously and we're wondering if your cabin was participating in a FE group? There may be "pixie dust" spread your way...

Yep, we are 5542 - and everyone should stop by on Star Wars day for a bit of interactive activity.

Adam, Heather and I are still definitely in. we are in room 10650. I'll get you a time preference either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Adam, can you put us in for the 2:00 group on the 25th for the mixologoy class? I think our second choice would be the other 2:00.

Clay Johnson
Heather Johnson
Cabin 10650

let me know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks again!
Clay

Last edited:
Adam, can you put us in for the 2:00 group on the 25th for the mixologoy class? I think our second choice would be the other 2:00.

Clay Johnson
Heather Johnson
Cabin 10650

let me know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks again!
Clay

You are in for the 25th at 2. I think that's it!

Hi All! :-D Just booked two weeks ago and we are SUPER excited! I'm hoping to join a handmade FE group? Any open groups? Cruised many times (yes, we are always last minute!) but it's our first Disney cruise...CAN...NOT...WAIT!! Me & James and the kiddos: Daughter (DD?) Kada (10) and Son (DS?) Alex (8). We've been having a blast making costumes and are ready to make our FEs packages now! :) Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Hi again, is it too late to join the Minnie Fish Extender group? :-)

I have good news, and I have bad news.

The bad: It is too late to join Minnie.

The good: SUPER-DUPER LAST MINUTE FISH EXTENDER GROUP FROM THE OTHER SITE AND YOU CAN JOIN IT.

Just give me your room number, your first name, and last name (if you want).

Our last FE group is Team Bing Bong.

I have good news, and I have bad news.

The bad: It is too late to join Minnie.

The good: SUPER-DUPER LAST MINUTE FISH EXTENDER GROUP FROM THE OTHER SITE AND YOU CAN JOIN IT.

Just give me your room number, your first name, and last name (if you want).

Our last FE group is Team Bing Bong.
Yayyy team Bing Bong!! :-D Yes please!
The good news: we have names!
Cyr Family:
Diane (38)
James (48)
Kada (girl, 10)
Alex (boy, 8)
The bad news: we don't have a room number yet.
More good news: I'll give out something on the first or 2nd day and include our room number on it. (I'm a problem solver! I don't think we'll get a room number until we are actually on the ship....that's what I get for last second booking)

Yayyy team Bing Bong!! :-D Yes please!
The good news: we have names!
Cyr Family:
Diane (38)
James (48)
Kada (girl, 10)
Alex (boy, 8)
The bad news: we don't have a room number yet.
More good news: I'll give out something on the first or 2nd day and include our room number on it. (I'm a problem solver! I don't think we'll get a room number until we are actually on the ship....that's what I get for last second booking)

Just keep me posted on the room then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter