Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

Hello all,
I learned a new lesson on this trip. First time going from WDW direct to port. Learned that disney transfers from WDW to Port won't get us there as early as we had wanted. I know my cousin (Kristie) on that other site not to be named posted about sharing transportation. I have a car for 6 reserved - we're just 2 people - in the event anyone else wanted to share transportation to port. our car is set to pick us up at 9:45 - so we should be getting to port around 11am or so. If anyone wanted to share transportation down there - let me know.

If anyone pre ordered merchandise, the e-mails went out this week letting you know if you got any of the special items. I got the purse i wanted, we did not order any other "special" reserve items. Anyone else on here get anything good?

If anyone pre ordered merchandise, the e-mails went out this week letting you know if you got any of the special items. I got the purse i wanted, we did not order any other "special" reserve items. Anyone else on here get anything good?
I got everything I had ordered. Very happy.

I tried to read back but I can't find anything -- do we have specific days we are supposed to drop off gifts? Is it just whenever? I want to make sure I do it right! :)
It's my first time but every one keeps telling me there is no right way to do this. Whenever and however. I have seen on "other" forums that the best time before or after breakfast and before or after dinner to avoid it sitting too long and coming in contact with unfortunate sticky fingers;)

It's my first time but every one keeps telling me there is no right way to do this. Whenever and however. I have seen on "other" forums that the best time before or after breakfast and before or after dinner to avoid it sitting too long and coming in contact with unfortunate sticky fingers;)
I like to do it after 12am or so - ship is so empty - can get to where you want to go without having to dodge cleaning carts, people, etc. I also go from the top floor down - that way i don't have to hike the stairs in the process. Its great exercise and a way to see the whole ship.
Just have fun with it - its cool to see all the door magnets, celebrations, other FE's you're not apart of.

We received everything that we wanted on our RSP! :) Did notice that the #4 pin and a few other items are not available for pick up and will ship at a later date. You need to reply to the email stating that's ok.

We're still waiting on our cabin number! I am checking daily! :)

Anybody else freaking out, excited and a bundle of happy emotions that the cruise is in 16 days??

I am SUPER excited! I am still waiting on our cabin assignment. I am obsessively checking the site. :) I also finished the FE gifts and just have a few finishing touches. Oh, I bought sunscreen today, too!! ;)

Any suggestions on how to pack the FE's? I'm not flying so not worried about special packaging but was curious how everyone else was grouping the goods?

Also, I just read about wrist bands?? One per person as long as they last?? Does anyone else know anything about these wrist bands? I also read that Oceaneer Club get wrist bands? I just want to be prepared. We have a 11 am boarding time and hope we get the opportunity to get a wristband. Sorry for bombarding the board with questions...The excitement has started to fog my mind. haha

Also, I just read about wrist bands?? One per person as long as they last?? Does anyone else know anything about these wrist bands? I also read that Oceaneer Club get wrist bands? I just want to be prepared. We have a 11 am boarding time and hope we get the opportunity to get a wristband. Sorry for bombarding the board with questions...The excitement has started to fog my mind. haha

The wrist bands for the kids are really great and an easy way to check them into the kids clubs. Not sure if adults will need them now or not (My wife and I did not get them on our last Fantasy Cruise 10/2014)

I will keep track of the info for those of you that want to do fish extenders and will figure out the way to get the information to you.

Please ADD us to FE, Mixology, and Meet. This is our first cruise, so I am not fully aware and knowledgable of all of these things. Heidi (birthday 2/25!), Shawn, DD MacKenzie (11), and DS Merrick (7). My main goal is for this to be a lifelong wonderful memory for our kids! It's a total surprise for them, and I want it to be special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter