• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy -7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise - Itinerary D - 12/17/2016

Disney1430

In love with Disney
:sail:Welcome Aboard Everyone, :welcome:

We just booked the 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary D for 12/17/2016.

I know it is a long way out, but we are so excited!! Hope to meet some fellow passengers.

There is several :fish:Fish Extender :fish:started via the Facebook Group for anyone who would like to participate.
The Facebook Group is a closed group- But I can't post the link it is against DIS policy.

Search Disney Fantasy December 17, 2016 on facebook if your interested

If anyone would like to start a DIS Board only group you could.

DIS FISH EXTENDER - Closes November

DIS NAME CABIN # Adults # Children

Last edited:
Yay! I was waiting for this one to show up. :) We have booked this cruise as well. It is going to be a total surprise for our kids, we aren't telling them a thing.
This will be our first time on one of the larger ships and we are soooo looking forward to it. We'll also finally be "Gold" after our B2B cruise later this year.

Yay! I was waiting for this one to show up. :) We have booked this cruise as well. It is going to be a total surprise for our kids, we aren't telling them a thing.
This will be our first time on one of the larger ships and we are soooo looking forward to it. We'll also finally be "Gold" after our B2B cruise later this year.
That is so exciting. It will be fun planning everything and the look on their faces once they find out :yay:
Congratulations on making it to GOLD status!!!:cheer2:

We booked this cruise while on our January Fantasy cruise. We are excited even though it is a very long wait. It will be DH, myself, and our DS who will be 18 at the time of sailing. We are excited for him because now he can enjoy all the adult stuff with us.

Just put our deposit down for this cruise. We took our first Disney cruise on the fantasy this August and my 3YO loved it so much we decided to do it again!

We just decided that we were canceling our Disney World vacation for this December and booked a cruise instead for next December! We are so excited! First time ever on a cruise for our family of 5!

:sail:Welcome Aboard Everyone, :welcome:

We just booked the 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary D for 12/17/2016.

I know it is a long way out, but we are so excited!! Hope to meet some fellow passengers.

I have started a :fish:Fish Extender :fish:for anyone who would like to participate.

Just list what info you would like to contribute (DIS ID and Cabin are needed) in a post and I will add it to the 1st post in the thread (easy to find) - allow 1 week for update.
Please no personal info like emails, actual names etc... :upsidedow

** IN case someone has a cabin change or upgrade after we have all headed out - I will have a list outside my cabin - just stop by and update it when you get on board. (FE Participates might want to check it too - just in case some changes were made.)

If anyone wants me to add a column just shout out and let me know.

Fish Extender List
Disney Fantasy -7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise -Itinerary D -12/17/2016

View attachment 127003
would love to join this!! we just chose this from our "saved" spot from our last cruise. Was our first time doing FE and we had a ball!! there are 3 of us, me, Kristin, DH - Chris and DD - Marissa who will be 14 on the sailing - rm 6515

We just booked this cruise and we are so excited! We will certainly do the Fish Extender. We are three: me, DH, and daughter who will be 9. We will be in 11000.

would love to join this!! we just chose this from our "saved" spot from our last cruise. Was our first time doing FE and we had a ball!! there are 3 of us, me, Kristin, DH - Chris and DD - Marissa who will be 14 on the sailing - rm 6515

HI-
I just added you to the FE and I messaged you as well

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

So excited to be sailing again! This will be our first on the Fantasy. We have booked three rooms and we all want to participate in the FE!
Room 8678-Me, DH, DS (31) DD (11)
Room 8680-DS (29) DGM (Grandma is joining us!) DGS (8) DGS (4). We will be celebrating Grandma's 78th birthday!
Room 8680-DS (30) DDIL(29)-We will be celebrating their honeymoon!

So excited to be sailing again! This will be our first on the Fantasy. We have booked three rooms and we all want to participate in the FE!
Room 8678-Me, DH, DS (31) DD (11)
Room 8680-DS (29) DGM (Grandma is joining us!) DGS (8) DGS (4). We will be celebrating Grandma's 78th birthday!
Room 8680-DS (30) DDIL(29)-We will be celebrating their honeymoon!

:welcome: Sounds like you guys will having a blast.

I'm adding you to the FE.

Question two cabins?? or Three you have two cabins as 8680 --

Hi everyone! We will be sailing as a family of four in one cabin (ages 36, 35, 6 and 4 year old boys) along with my parents in another cabin. It will be out fourth Disney cruise (third on the Fantasy) and my parents' first Disney cruise. We won't be participating in FE but look forward to meeting everyone!

We just moved our reservation from August to this cruise and it was actually 70 cheaper. Instead of celebrating my kids birthdays the last 2 years it's time to have mine on the cruise. I have a question. Are Facebook links allowed here anymore? I heard they werent. Either way we are looking to make friends here. I have never done a Christmas Cruise and cant wait. I couldn't wait for this August and 4 months longer is going to be tough but should be worth it.

We just moved our reservation from August to this cruise and it was actually 70 cheaper. Instead of celebrating my kids birthdays the last 2 years it's time to have mine on the cruise. I have a question. Are Facebook links allowed here anymore? I heard they werent. Either way we are looking to make friends here. I have never done a Christmas Cruise and cant wait. I couldn't wait for this August and 4 months longer is going to be tough but should be worth it.

Oh and we are in cabin 8674. It looks like I see some possibly near us. There were only 3 cabins left with the pull down bunk. They missed that last August and my kids were upset.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter