Disney Fantasy -7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise - Itinerary D - 12/17/2016

[TE="Disney1430, post: 54197723, member: 296709"]:sail:Welcome Aboard Everyone, :welcome:

We just booked the 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary D for 12/17/2016.

I know it is a long way out, but we are so excited!! Hope to meet some fellow passengers.

There is several :fish:Fish Extender :fish:started via the Facebook Group for anyone who would like to participate.
The Facebook Group is a closed group- But I can't post the link it is against DIS policy.

Search Disney Fantasy December 17, 2016 on facebook if your interested

If anyone would like to start a DIS Board only group you could.

DIS FISH EXTENDER - Closes November

DIS NAME CABIN # Adults # Children[/QUOTE]
Fantasy Dec 17 2016

That is so exciting. It will be fun planning everything and the look on their faces once they find out :yay:
Congratulations on making it to GOLD status!!!:cheer2:

Dec 17 Fantasy will be our 11th, and finally Platinum, Cruise! It will also be my younger daughter's Sweet 16th birthday. Since her bday is two days after Christmas, no friends are ever around for the holidays, and having a sweet 16 party would be minimally attended. :-(. However, This cruise will be her 16th bday present. Hoping she meets some friends on the cruise and gets a chance to celebrate properly. Hope to meet some folks on the cruise. I'm ALWAYS at the trivia games.

Yippie on the Platinum status.... This is our second cruise so far. How do I join the fish extender? I have one daughter that is 17! Thank you Just want to get in before the deadline.

Anyone who asked to join the Fish Extender before this entry in the thread is also on the closed Facebook Group.
I tried to join via facebook but was not able to figure it out . Have one daughter 17 going on the Dec 17th cruise out of Port C on the fantasy Can you help?

We just decided that we were canceling our Disney World vacation for this December and booked a cruise instead for next December! We are so excited! First time ever on a cruise for our family of 5!
We were going to do a cruise then land vacation Changed our minds and are doing two cruises back to back. WDW is estimated to have over 90 thousand visitors and most rooms are booked. Tooo much stress and crowds so the cruise is the best choice I think too!

I tried to join via facebook but was not able to figure it out . Have one daughter 17 going on the Dec 17th cruise out of Port C on the fantasy Can you help?
There is a button to click to request to join the group. Click it, and within a few days your request should be accepted. Welcome!

I am working on the FE gift for my Son and his GF who are going to be on this cruise. Where can I get a copy of the FE Group 3 list?

I am working on the FE gift for my Son and his GF who are going to be on this cruise. Where can I get a copy of the FE Group 3 list?
If you go on the facebook page to the 1st post that is pinned you will see the link for all the groups - just click on the tabs once opening the google excel doc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter