Disney Family Video #4

Best line

"...well I know what I don't love about him..."

spoken like a true little sister.

My family LOVES your videos and I was so very excited to see this today!! I'm smiling and crying...and my coworkers are wondering what's wrong with me. Haha. We do seriously have all of your videos bookmarked and watch them when we're gearing up for our trips (and when we need a good laugh or cry)

I hope your next trip isn't too far off.....already waiting for the next video.

I am so using Lizzie getting on Rock N Roller Coaster as incentive to get my daughter on there (she's 9).

Thanks SO much for sharing!

What a great video. Your kids are adorable. We leave in two weeks for our seventh family trip. The first trip they were 2 and 4. Now they are 10 and 12. I've loved every minute of every trip. People may wonder why we do this. Why we spend so much money. Why we plan so much. The answer is clear, it's an investment in our family. Life is busy, stressful, chaotic. We don't get to spend everyday enjoying each other. At Disney it's a week of family togetherness. You can't put a price on those memories.

Thanks for sharing.

Perfectly stated:lovestruc

All,

We just returned from a trip to Disney, and I've got the video up quicker than I expected. I posted this yesterday, but the thread was moved to another board. I've posted here in the past, so I hope it's okay I'm reposting for those that asked where it went. Thanks for watching!

Desktop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njS_SEYsNU

Mobile: https://vimeo.com/88897526

Love your videos!

I see you are in Indy. Will you be going to the meet this year? I am moving up there this month!

How beautiful! Like everyone else I was smiling the whole time and even cried happy tears for your family! What a great way to look back when the kids are older! I have to figure out how to do this lol :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing another one of your amazing videos ... LOVED IT. Can't wait to share it with my daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter